The Man

Related:
Create New Tag

2/10/2019 9:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2019 9:24 AM

Say, what you say about MXDN (it's time to change the manager or what so ever ) but the Man picked up again the right guy. I mean Coop,when everybody mean his is 250 wonder, no more Theer are plenty of them, but thre Man recognised the guy

|

Power is nothing without control

2/10/2019 9:09 AM

Decoster recruiting a rider:

Hello my name is Roger, I am legend of Motocross.

You will be best rider starting now.

On my team you do not lose, only win.

If I say you win, you win.

Sign right here
|

2/10/2019 10:46 AM

He definately has an eye for what a rider is capable of..
Did anyone doubt "the man"....

|

2/10/2019 10:48 AM

The losses at the MXoN has nothing to do with Roger. But for sure, he has an eye for talent. In my opinion, and from an outsiders perspective, the smartest person in the industry.

|

2/10/2019 10:51 AM

Not to be that guy but it's not like Webb was exactly a diamond in the rough. I mean he's been amazing for as long as I can remember besides the two years on the Yamaha 450. If you were a team manager and weren't interested in Webb I don't think you were doing your job correctly.

|

2/10/2019 1:11 PM

Photo
|

2/10/2019 2:27 PM

theprizefighter wrote:

The losses at the MXoN has nothing to do with Roger. But for sure, he has an eye for talent. In my opinion, and from an outsiders perspective, the smartest person in the industry.

Well most years we are sending a B or even C team at best unfortunately for us this last year we sent out A team but with the extreme conditions and timing of the race our riders underperformed.

Mxon just isn’t a high enough priority for the USA when our out door ends and MEC is a week after mxon. No excuses just not the biggest jewel for our guys.

|

2/10/2019 2:44 PM

Excaliburbmx wrote:

Well most years we are sending a B or even C team at best unfortunately for us this last year we sent out A team but with the extreme conditions and timing of the race our riders underperformed.

Mxon just isn’t a high enough priority for the USA when our out door ends and MEC is a week after mxon. No excuses just not the biggest jewel for our guys.

I agree with you. It’s a tough schedule and I can see why some wouldn’t want to do it, but it’s sure be nice to get U.S.A. back into the top spot.

|

2/10/2019 3:23 PM

He wanted Webb before he signed with Factory Yamaha. Listen to the Whiskey Throttle show,Decoster episode, They talk about it.

|

2/10/2019 3:29 PM

7 in a row,

|

“If you don’t crash alot, you just ain’t going fast enough” Chandler

2/10/2019 3:33 PM

Photo

Excuses and "No excuses", name a more iconic duo. silly
|

2/10/2019 3:50 PM

Most influential person in MX history. We're lucky to have him in America.

|

2/10/2019 5:58 PM

Dave #125 wrote:

He picked Tickle so........

|

2/10/2019 6:06 PM

Dave #125 wrote:

it's more than an eye, it's a philosophy.

|

2/10/2019 6:36 PM

It wasn't very long ago that Webb destroyed the 250's and was on everyones radar as the next big time rider.

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!