B Lenny
8/7/2021 5:29pm Edited Date/Time 8/9/2021 5:21pm

|
Scull79
8/7/2021 5:51pm
The OG

JM485
8/7/2021 10:37pm
As someone in attendance I can say he 100% brought a ton more fun to an event that was already pretty spectacular, everyone went nuts when he pulled the classic boner air. People can hate all they want but watching him in person was fun as hell and everyone was beyond stoked to have him there, especially the kids.

The Shop

ZOBITO
8/8/2021 4:05am
JM485 wrote:
As someone in attendance I can say he 100% brought a ton more fun to an event that was already pretty spectacular, everyone went nuts when...
As someone in attendance I can say he 100% brought a ton more fun to an event that was already pretty spectacular, everyone went nuts when he pulled the classic boner air. People can hate all they want but watching him in person was fun as hell and everyone was beyond stoked to have him there, especially the kids.
Yeah, kids love clowns and he's a great role model.
Wink
jemcee
8/8/2021 4:24am
B Lenny wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/08/07/504822/s1200_the_mac.jpg[/img]

While I definitely don't need to see any more of the Ronnie Mac act.. To get a bike in that position on a jump that big on purpose is absolutely incredible
motodad805
8/8/2021 1:10pm
There’s still a place for fun in moto....right?
Sawfish
8/8/2021 1:23pm
motodad805 wrote:
Seriously…. These bummer ass haters are something else.

Jimmy Albertson found a way to make a little bit of money doing a silly act on his dirtbike.

Anyone that wants to criticize that is an asshole in my book.
8/8/2021 4:36pm
motodad805 wrote:
Sawfish wrote:
Seriously…. These bummer ass haters are something else. Jimmy Albertson found a way to make a little bit of money doing a silly act on his...

Jimmy Albertson found a way to make a little bit of money doing a silly act on his dirtbike.

Why is the whole "I eat ass" thing necessary to his persona?
brocster
8/8/2021 4:55pm
I feel the act is kinda played out but nonetheless the skill to get a bike in that position comfortably and bring it back over a booter that big is incredible!
T-Fish
Fantasy
199th
8/8/2021 6:38pm
I took this photo of Ronnie Mac back in 2008 at a private track near my house. He was on Townley’s bike and got hurt a week later just before Millville.

ZOBITO
8/8/2021 11:56pm
Sawfish wrote:
Seriously…. These bummer ass haters are something else. Jimmy Albertson found a way to make a little bit of money doing a silly act on his...

And he will be eaten.
Laughing
agn5008
Fantasy
343rd
8/9/2021 5:00am
motodad805 wrote:
Sawfish wrote:

Because people form their own opinions….. being controversial is what he wants. So controversy is what he gets.
Tumic
8/9/2021 9:05am
Yeah this is WELL over played by now. I would rather see Jimmy Albertsson as Jimmy, the same way as we all love RV by now.

8/9/2021 9:29am
I believe at least some of the people who think the Ronnie Mac act is old, have actually just grown up and don't realize that they're the difference, not Ron.

smee113
8/9/2021 9:36am Edited Date/Time 8/9/2021 9:37am
motodad805 wrote:
Sawfish wrote:

Why is the whole "I eat ass" thing necessary to his persona?
Trying to appeal to the Zoomer demographic
8/9/2021 9:41am
Sawfish wrote:

The fact that people like you believe no one should be able to criticize degeneracy is why there are an increasing number of degenerates.

Meister
8/9/2021 10:07am
I believe jimmy is a decent dude, and hopefully chilled out after having a kid.. his skills are cool, but him and his leg humpers trashing hotels and smokin dope around kids kinda killed my view of the Mac... He can keep the Mac alive without being a piece of shit...
KTMBRO362
Fantasy
3215th
8/9/2021 10:10am
How dare he make money
LungButter
8/9/2021 10:14am
Meh.... I think it's a little played out at this point as well. I think he'd have a bigger fan base still if he just took the "craziness" from a Level 10 to a Level 8.... It's cool to be edgy but Jimmy doesn't seem to know where the line is.

Also, at a local track earlier this year there was a kid (probably 12) who was in full Ronnie Mac gear and took his fandom right down to trying to emulate the Mac's riding style....I saw him loop out and eat shit off jumps no less than 3 times that day. Not exactly the riding style we want the next generation striving for. *Yes, I know it's the parents job to teach their kid to ride safely*
chasetwo79
8/9/2021 10:39am
LungButter wrote:
Meh.... I think it's a little played out at this point as well. I think he'd have a bigger fan base still if he just took...
Meh.... I think it's a little played out at this point as well. I think he'd have a bigger fan base still if he just took the "craziness" from a Level 10 to a Level 8.... It's cool to be edgy but Jimmy doesn't seem to know where the line is.

Also, at a local track earlier this year there was a kid (probably 12) who was in full Ronnie Mac gear and took his fandom right down to trying to emulate the Mac's riding style....I saw him loop out and eat shit off jumps no less than 3 times that day. Not exactly the riding style we want the next generation striving for. *Yes, I know it's the parents job to teach their kid to ride safely*
Oh no! Think of the children!!!
mx317
8/9/2021 10:59am
I thought this would be about McGrath.
Muzzle
8/9/2021 11:07am
JM485 wrote:
As someone in attendance I can say he 100% brought a ton more fun to an event that was already pretty spectacular, everyone went nuts when...
I don't think I could pick a better role model for my kids.

Hey son, look! It's Ronnie Mac! Boy, he sure eats a lot of ass, doesn't he! Maybe when he's sober we can ask him how he does it.
Sawfish
8/9/2021 11:07am
Sawfish wrote:

The fact that people like you believe no one should be able to criticize degeneracy is why there are an increasing number of degenerates.

I never said that I think people shouldn’t be allowed to criticize.

I said I’m a degenerate and you’re an asshole.

8/9/2021 5:13pm
Well he certainly brings out the redneck in dirtbikers. I think we can all agree on this.

Is it a good or bad thing?
reded301
8/9/2021 5:21pm
Sawfish wrote:

Sawfish wrote:
I never said that I think people shouldn’t be allowed to criticize.

I said I’m a degenerate and you’re an asshole.

🤣

Post a reply to: The Mac..

The Latest