The MX Factory

mirramaxx
Sounds like the mx factory is moving https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BJGLd8o1k0 Love the how to videos!
|
casper
7/8/2021 1:02pm
I watched that yesterday and got a sad vibe like he put all this effort into creating that place and now he is off to some new venture.
kopfjaeger
7/8/2021 2:24pm
Im betting they have been pressured to move/close so Livesay is moving?
Moto88
7/8/2021 6:42pm
I know where they are going….
Ok I’ll play. Where are they going? Or is it a secret?.

The Shop

Johnny Depp
7/8/2021 7:25pm
Spoaks Motopark, They have been holding training classes there for a few years. Lots of the videos have come from there. I helped a few weeks ago bring the water truck from Lakeway to the track. The sand track, which is one of their favorites is being changed up this week.
jc34
7/8/2021 7:50pm
Spoaks is a better location for them. The lake travis location was a solid 1 hr ride to spoaks for training a couple times a week (or however much they were doing it).

This is positive, but the video ( or like the few mins i skimmed) is kind of clickbait. Just spill the news and get on with it.
Braaaphole
7/8/2021 8:27pm
Does he own that land out in Lakeway? If so, it's worth far more right now than he could ever make running MX Factory out there.
I'll be curious to see what changes with them. I've talked to Tyler a few times about training and they were way too expensive.
My kid has trained with Colleen Millsaps, Ryno, Josh Woods, Kyle Regal, Jerry Masterpool and several other top trainers and all of them charged significantly less. It was kinda mind boggling to me.
ConnorD11
7/8/2021 8:55pm
Braaaphole wrote:
Does he own that land out in Lakeway? If so, it's worth far more right now than he could ever make running MX Factory out there...
Does he own that land out in Lakeway? If so, it's worth far more right now than he could ever make running MX Factory out there.
I'll be curious to see what changes with them. I've talked to Tyler a few times about training and they were way too expensive.
My kid has trained with Colleen Millsaps, Ryno, Josh Woods, Kyle Regal, Jerry Masterpool and several other top trainers and all of them charged significantly less. It was kinda mind boggling to me.
He did not own the land. The Tillman’s are friends of mine, and they own the Hill Country for the most part. Lots of businesses and buildings, and they became friends with Tyler through riding and racing. The property in LT has lots of issues over the years with sound ordinances from what I’ve heard. All people talked about in the video are stand up, good people’s. Best of luck to all of them!
Moto88
7/8/2021 9:30pm
Tyler sure seems like a really nice guy. Dude knows moto. Was at ADV one night, he came over introduced himself checked out my bike. I asked for a couple pointers and he took the time watching me ride and had some good advice. I appreciated that. I run his stickers on bike and van. Referred a few kids there. They had a blast and learned a lot.

Post a reply to: The MX Factory

The Latest