-MAVERICK- wrote:

Cianciarulo's Bike.

That is tits!

|

10/18/2019 8:08 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/18/2019 8:19 PM

Mookie looked good out there...hitting that quad over the on/off...on the MXA vid...Adam and Justin too...Tiga cased the crap out of that triple in the rythym section but looked ok otherwise...
J-Mart looked surprisingly good too...

|

10/18/2019 8:40 PM

Gajser looking pretty comfy...

|

10/18/2019 8:53 PM

|

10/18/2019 9:13 PM

iplaybmx wrote:

Is deegan going the supermini race?

No, he's a year too young.

|

10/18/2019 9:37 PM

Track looks kinda shite, who decided going both directions was a good idea? One section is doubles only.

These are professional athletes not pee wees.

|

2019 TX300
'10 200 XC-w

10/18/2019 9:43 PM

Hcallz5 wrote:

Track looks kinda shite, who decided going both directions was a good idea? One section is doubles only.

That would be the GOAT... and I hope everyone get's out...safe.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

10/18/2019 9:47 PM

ledger wrote:

I feel like Ricky just comes up with this shit just because it's something "new". Doesn't mean it's a good idea for racing ha.

|

2019 TX300
'10 200 XC-w

10/18/2019 9:47 PM

No Million for the fan like last year ?

|

10/18/2019 9:53 PM

Hcallz5 wrote:

ledger wrote:

Hcallz5 wrote:

I feel like Ricky just comes up with this shit just because it's something "new". Doesn't mean it's a good idea for racing ha.

He talks about how he would practice going backward at his personal track, bet he never did it with 20 or 30 others on the track.

|

10/18/2019 10:12 PM

Hcallz5 wrote:

But you know that Pee Wee's will be racing on this track? All of the winners from every SX round. Also Supermini's and Amateur 250f riders. So that along with trying to attract the likes of riders such as the newly crowned MXGP Champ is why it's somewhat tame. Everyone just got done riding MX as well. Kind of like how A1 isn't super gnarly. I mean it's too much to handle for a handful of riders that aren't even showing up! Some of those guys have legit excuses while others... don't.

|

10/19/2019 12:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2019 2:33 AM

So they made the track Mickey Mouse for MXGP guys, really
Thanks monster that track might attract some one who is good at parking their car but not MXGP riders who like to get out of first gear the odd time
Terrible looking track compared to A1 or some normal SX track

|

10/19/2019 4:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2019 4:26 AM

Track looks like shit.

I just hope nobodies 2020SX season gets ruined by this stupid backwards track experiment.

|

10/19/2019 4:31 AM

I have a feeling Adam is gonna win this thing...and go on to win the championship next year.

|

10/19/2019 4:32 AM

Gordon Liddy wrote:

Track looks like shit.

I just hope nobodies 2020SX season gets ruined by this stupid backwards track experiment.

Was thinking the same.

|

10/19/2019 4:38 AM

Ricky touching every rider while interviewing them and being a "bro" is annoying lol.

|

10/19/2019 4:47 AM

Everyone wants to see new stuff in sx but when they try new stuff everyone complains?
3 different starts and 2 different tracks on the same night? Seems pretty cool to me!

|

10/19/2019 6:43 AM

Boomslang wrote:

I have a feeling Adam is gonna win this thing...and go on to win the championship next year.

I hope Adam does well next year but winning the championship? He rode the 250 class for seven years and has one title.

|

10/19/2019 7:01 AM

teamddr wrote:

So they made the track Mickey Mouse for MXGP guys, really
Thanks monster that track might attract some one who is good at parking their car but not MXGP riders who like to get out of first gear the odd time
Terrible looking track compared to A1 or some normal SX track

You are an idiot if you where expecting something else, MEC has always been like this.

Like, going to arenacross and expecting SX track, or "what, hangtown track is nowhere near Las Vegas final round of SX, so lame"...

|

10/19/2019 7:15 AM

Anyone know how they are going to figure out the gate position if they have two qualifiers with two "different" tracks?
The average of both?

|

10/19/2019 7:23 AM

Kudos to Tim Gajser for venturing onto foreign fields again after having had painful baptism of fire in Vegas. He has at least one US fan, a little rocker no less, holding thumbs for a good result.

|

10/19/2019 7:30 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Anyone know how they are going to figure out the gate position if they have two qualifiers with two "different" tracks?
The average of both?

You could vote on which layout you wanted the races to start with so my guess would be they'll take the times from whichever layout won.

Maybe it's a combination of the different layouts but that would be a first.

|

10/19/2019 7:50 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

The average of both?

-MAVERICK- wrote:

You could vote on which layout you wanted the races to start with so my guess would be they'll take the times from whichever layout won.

Maybe it's a combination of the different layouts but that would be a first.

Found it
That's pretty weird. Your idea makes more sense to me

|

10/19/2019 1:15 PM

can anyone tell me in how much hours the first round start ?

|

10/19/2019 1:18 PM

Think it starts at 7pm? So, 5 hours and 42 minutes.

|

10/19/2019 1:18 PM

Wangben wrote:

can anyone tell me in how much hours the first round start ?

Racing starts in just over 5 1/2 hours.

|

10/19/2019 1:37 PM

thanks guys

|