The Lawrence boys on the new CRF video.

FGR01
Fantasy
1327th
8/5/2021 6:20am
jemcee wrote:
Haha I've been hearing bikes make this noise for years! First it was the Kawasaki 250 then it was Yamaha and now it's apparently the Honda...
Haha I've been hearing bikes make this noise for years! First it was the Kawasaki 250 then it was Yamaha and now it's apparently the Honda..
I've tried to ask my mate who's a mechanic and he never seemed to hear what I heard and I was thinking I might've been imagining it haha but I went to watch them riding one day and one of the bikes was doing it and... yeah he didn't have an answer for me haha
This. Kawi 250F's did it for years whenever there'd be a fast guy on them wringing its neck and in recent years it's been the YZ250F's. To me it sounds like the exhaust outlet is underwater, like an outboard engine..LOL
visser62
8/5/2021 6:55am
Zycki11 wrote:
Man that track looks fun. Oh yeah bike looks good too
Ryan625 wrote:
Mountain View is among my favorites, I wish it wasn't a 7 hour drive.
If you live in Lynnwood it is NOT a seven-hour drive.
sandtrack315
8/5/2021 7:27am
The real question is what’s the probability they show up on it to the next race? I’d go with around 5 percent. They obviously have three weeks to shake it down.
8/5/2021 12:35pm
The real question is what’s the probability they show up on it to the next race? I’d go with around 5 percent. They obviously have three...
The real question is what’s the probability they show up on it to the next race? I’d go with around 5 percent. They obviously have three weeks to shake it down.
I’m just glad I didn’t hear “this new 2022 model is actually faster than my race bike”

The Shop

Post a reply to: The Lawrence boys on the new CRF video.

The Latest