The King and the GOAT on Dumb Dumb

Mit12
Edited Date/Time 4/16/2022 4:22pm
For those of you that think Dumb Dumbs riding is all good. I guess MC and RC don’t know what they are talking about?

https://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/Pulp-MX-Jeremy-McGrath-and-Ricky-…
|
murph783
4/14/2022 4:53pm
What did he bang your wife or something? Who gives a shit?
Sully
4/14/2022 4:56pm
Mit12 wrote:
For those of you that think Dumb Dumbs riding is all good. I guess MC and RC don’t know what they are talking about? https://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/Pulp-MX-Jeremy-McGrath-and-Ricky-Carmichael-Discuss-Aggressive-Riding-Past-vs-Present,21106/GD2,43126
For those of you that think Dumb Dumbs riding is all good. I guess MC and RC don’t know what they are talking about?

https://www.vitalmx.com/videos/member/Pulp-MX-Jeremy-McGrath-and-Ricky-…
Go away.
mx313
4/14/2022 5:51pm
Calling barcia names makes u lose any credibility on this post and makes you look like a fool.
sandman768
4/14/2022 5:55pm
Dumb dumb been a well paid factory rider for how many years now? Cashing big checks and very likely, easily retire & live a good life when it’s over….

The Shop

4/14/2022 8:51pm
It used to be Barcia made the racing exciting, but this year hes actually ruined a bunch of good races
motomike137
4/15/2022 8:26am
RC and MC are just piling on knowing that they were so good they never really had to deal with guys like Justin and Blair and Thomas only ever sniffed Bam Bam's exhaust fumes when he lapped them. The whole premise of people riding rougher now then back then is just wrong.
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
4/15/2022 8:46am
OP: "Justin Barcia touched me inappropriately.... in my brain."

Spankey
4/15/2022 10:07am
Wrong! He is ruining races. What would the points look like if he wasn't racing?
ktm 125
4/15/2022 10:10am
i dont understand the downvotes. 2 great riders shared their opinion for the matter. i happen to agree. so look the big picture and stop sayin irrelevant things to justify your opinions. yeah dumb dumb is not a polite name but that doesnt change the facts. i guess people rooting for barcia never been on a track and t-boned by a trigger happy rider, they jusst wanna eat popcorns and see the show instead of the sport (and downvote too, feel free i guess its liberating lol)
thatguy
4/15/2022 10:29am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2022 10:30am
ktm 125 wrote:
i dont understand the downvotes. 2 great riders shared their opinion for the matter. i happen to agree. so look the big picture and stop sayin...
i dont understand the downvotes. 2 great riders shared their opinion for the matter. i happen to agree. so look the big picture and stop sayin irrelevant things to justify your opinions. yeah dumb dumb is not a polite name but that doesnt change the facts. i guess people rooting for barcia never been on a track and t-boned by a trigger happy rider, they jusst wanna eat popcorns and see the show instead of the sport (and downvote too, feel free i guess its liberating lol)
Do you really not understand or what that just a figure of speech? My assumption is that the downvotes are for the OP’s comment and not what was said on PulpMX.

When I read the name “Dumb Dumb,” I imagined the OP as a mouth-breather, chuckling to himself thinking he was going to be funny.
4/15/2022 10:33am
Spankey wrote:
Wrong! He is ruining races. What would the points look like if he wasn't racing?
The results would surprise you a bit: the tear in the fabric of the space time continuum caused by Barcia's absence would place Zorg, leader of the Alpha Centarian empire in second, closely behind an enormous human-sized bunny in the championship lead.
Magoofan
4/15/2022 10:40am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2022 10:42am
Mad respect to both RC and JM (and I'm a fan of both)..... But these guys sound like old men who have forgotten all the shit they got up to when young complaining "these kids these days"........and i'm older than them.

The 70's, early 80's would have eaten those two guys alive.

Racing is just better with Barcia in it.....sure, he's had his stupid moments...but I will truly hate the day he retires.

KONG
4/15/2022 10:59am Edited Date/Time 4/15/2022 11:10am
Oh man...
I had a huuuuuuge argument with one of my best friends which started with Barcia's way of making new buddies on track, went on to COVID and ended up with war in Ukraine...
Haven't been talking for two weeks.
True story. Guess we are dumb dumbs too...
Laughing
4/15/2022 11:52am
I don’t have an issue with the way Barcia rides I just don’t like how he gets so upset when someone races him the same way he races.
stewie94
4/15/2022 12:39pm
I don’t have an issue with the way Barcia rides I just don’t like how he gets so upset when someone races him the same way...
I don’t have an issue with the way Barcia rides I just don’t like how he gets so upset when someone races him the same way he races.
lol right! bam bam riding is fine , he just gotta own up to it when he gets called out
4/15/2022 2:29pm
Magoofan wrote:
Mad respect to both RC and JM (and I'm a fan of both)..... But these guys sound like old men who have forgotten all the shit...
Mad respect to both RC and JM (and I'm a fan of both)..... But these guys sound like old men who have forgotten all the shit they got up to when young complaining "these kids these days"........and i'm older than them.

Racing is just better with Barcia in it.....sure, he's had his stupid moments...but I will truly hate the day he retires.

I don't care what generation it was, but to say anyone would have "eaten" RC alive is just plain stupid. C'mon now.
SEE ARE125
4/15/2022 4:28pm
I don’t have an issue with the way Barcia rides I just don’t like how he gets so upset when someone races him the same way...
This right here.

Barcia cuts to the inside and cleans someone out: “I dunno what happened, I was taking that line every lap and he just ran into me.”

Someone gets within a foot of Barcia: “I don’t know what his problem is, or what his beef is with me, but that’s just straight up dirty. He was so close I could literally hear his bike.”

Nothing wrong with the riding, but for fucks sake just own it man.
Magoofan
4/15/2022 4:46pm
Magoofan wrote:
Mad respect to both RC and JM (and I'm a fan of both)..... But these guys sound like old men who have forgotten all the shit...

I don't care what generation it was, but to say anyone would have "eaten" RC alive is just plain stupid. C'mon now.
My comment had nothing to do with RC skill. It was the environment and banging bars brutal racing I was referring to.

tcannon521
Fantasy
1398th
4/16/2022 6:34am
Magoofan wrote:

Magoofan wrote:
My comment had nothing to do with RC skill. It was the environment and banging bars brutal racing I was referring to.

Bikes today are three or four times faster than bikes of the 70’s and early 80’s. Also, the track obstacles have a lot more risk. If those riders of yesteryear were racing today, they would race differently as well. Banging bars at 5mph is a lot different than banging bars at 15mph…
motomike137
4/16/2022 7:36am
tcannon521 wrote:
Bikes today are three or four times faster than bikes of the 70’s and early 80’s. Also, the track obstacles have a lot more risk. If...
Bikes today are three or four times faster than bikes of the 70’s and early 80’s. Also, the track obstacles have a lot more risk. If those riders of yesteryear were racing today, they would race differently as well. Banging bars at 5mph is a lot different than banging bars at 15mph…
Ok Towelly lol.
Melicar
4/16/2022 7:47am
tcannon521 wrote:
Bikes today are three or four times faster than bikes of the 70’s and early 80’s. Also, the track obstacles have a lot more risk. If...
Ok Towelly lol.

TXDirt
4/16/2022 7:58am
Show us on the doll where Barcia touched you.
RaceFace58
4/16/2022 9:19am
Magoofan wrote:

Magoofan wrote:

RC knew how to take care of business when anyone chose to get on his bad side. Can’t agree more about how he would have handled those bar banging 70’s tough guys. RC was about as ruthless as anyone who’s ever been out there.
RaceFace58
4/16/2022 9:23am
SEE ARE125 wrote:
This right here. Barcia cuts to the inside and cleans someone out: “I dunno what happened, I was taking that line every lap and he just...
This right here.

Barcia cuts to the inside and cleans someone out: “I dunno what happened, I was taking that line every lap and he just ran into me.”

Someone gets within a foot of Barcia: “I don’t know what his problem is, or what his beef is with me, but that’s just straight up dirty. He was so close I could literally hear his bike.”

Nothing wrong with the riding, but for fucks sake just own it man.
My problem with barcia is that 90% of his bullshit moves are on someone who he couldn’t keep behind him with speed alone a turn or 2 before he torpedoes them. Not only do you have to plan where to pass him you also then have to go full retard to gap him enough to preemptively deal with him going full retard to smash into you.
vetmxr
4/16/2022 2:52pm
I love watching his aggression on the track.....only dude comparable to me is Tomac.....He's a touchy Feely Racer...

Post a reply to: The King and the GOAT on Dumb Dumb

The Latest