The Hill Bros

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2020 4:40 PM

Both rode great!
Justin was hauling in the main moving forward..
Cool to see Josh out there, did great in the heat and recovered well from a shocking start in the main..
Those guys are amazing on a dirt bike that’s for sure!

|

2/16/2020 5:32 PM

Josh Hill really surprised me, both with his speed and his heat race.

I didn’t want to see him show up and struggle to run the pace.

Justin seems to be getting better each week. He has to start getting holeshots and he has a legitimate chance at getting a podium.

|

2/16/2020 5:34 PM

Both Hill’s have a zest for life and a different way they roll. Super talented. They would probably be great dudes to have a beer with. Not every racer is created equal.

|

2/16/2020 5:37 PM

blockhead17 wrote:

Both rode great!
Cool to see Josh out there, did great in the heat and recovered well from a shocking start in the main..

Cant wait to see josh again some confidence and momentum. Once he does I'm sure its top 5s no problem.

|

2/16/2020 6:05 PM

blockhead17 wrote:

Both rode great!

walent215 wrote:

Cant wait to see josh again some confidence and momentum. Once he does I'm sure its top 5s no problem.

I am thinking 7-10. The class is pretty stacked!

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

2/16/2020 6:37 PM

If you follow Josh on Instagram you know he has the most epic life a motohead could ask for. That guy enjoys life

|

2/16/2020 6:47 PM

Josh was in Full-Stoke mode and seemed to just be happy to be at the races.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

2/16/2020 7:47 PM

Myke wrote:

250 East is far from stacked imo

|

2/17/2020 5:38 AM

It was cool to see Josh back. Those guys are cool. Always nice to see them do well.

|

2/17/2020 2:36 PM

Count me as impressed!

|

2/17/2020 3:50 PM

|

2/17/2020 5:09 PM

walent215 wrote:

Myke wrote:

Buckland wrote:

250 East is far from stacked imo

I think it's way deeper than the west, the west just arguably has the 2 fastest guys.

|

2/17/2020 10:26 PM

I dont know how anyone could not like those two. They're both good natured as hell and talented as hell. I will be rooting for both of them.

|

2/17/2020 11:17 PM

Props to Justin, he's visually more fit this year. Just look at his face and his cheekbones and it's easy to tell he is much more lean than previously. He has so much talent on the bike, I hope he can continue to improve.

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

2/17/2020 11:19 PM

Not a fan. As an old guy with kids its hard to root for deflected blame, wasted talent, minimal effort, and neglected obligations. But I can understand their appeal to some of you.

|

2/18/2020 4:21 AM

dirtworldmx wrote:

Not a fan. As an old guy with kids its hard to root for deflected blame, wasted talent, minimal effort, and neglected obligations. But I can understand their appeal to some of you.

Minimal effort? Do you not see the improvement in Justin this year?
Josh has been solidly training all year..
Both riders moved forward the whole night even at the end of their mains.
It’s ludicrous to judge these guys based off your perception and what people on vital say.. rewatch Tampa

|

2/18/2020 7:38 AM

What a couple bad asses. Lots of talent and style.

|

2/18/2020 8:13 AM

davis224 wrote:

I think it's way deeper than the west, the west just arguably has the 2 fastest guys.

three fastest guys

|

2/18/2020 8:25 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

Minimal effort? Do you not see the improvement in Justin this year?
Josh has been solidly training all year..
Both riders moved forward the whole night even at the end of their mains.
It’s ludicrous to judge these guys based off your perception and what people on vital say.. rewatch Tampa

Yeah, Justin looked great in Tampa. Thankfully none of the teams were dumb enough to sign him to another guaranteed contract or we wouldn't get to see his renewed motivations of late.

|

2/18/2020 11:00 AM

dirtworldmx wrote:

You are severely discounting the herculean effort it takes to reach that level in the first place.

|

2/18/2020 11:52 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

Both rode great!

walent215 wrote:

|

2/18/2020 1:34 PM

can't believe it's already been 3 years since Josh's leg injury

|

2/18/2020 1:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/18/2020 1:48 PM

Great ride by Justin, all around.

Josh finished right near where I had pegged him, but did it more impressively than I had expected, moving forward into 12th, not backwards into it.

|