The Great Outdoors Eleven

Related:
Create New Tag

5/1/2018 5:31 PM

Fantastic movie I urge anyone who hasn't seen it already to go buy it. It made me actually feel some empathy towards Tony Alessi which shocked me.

For those who watched it, thoughts?

|

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

5/1/2018 5:38 PM

I feel like I've just about watched the whole thing thanks to all the IG posts from the riders, if that counts?

|

5/1/2018 9:40 PM

iTunes only? Sucks, wanna watch it on my tv not my phone... any options on a Samsung tv?

|

5/1/2018 9:45 PM

montesagold wrote:

iTunes only? Sucks, wanna watch it on my tv not my phone... any options on a Samsung tv?

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/thegreatoutdoorseleven

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

5/1/2018 9:55 PM

Just watched it-awesome job Troy it was top notch.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

5/2/2018 5:10 AM

BS12 wrote:

I feel like I've just about watched the whole thing thanks to all the IG posts from the riders, if that counts?

I shy'd away from IG past 2 days because I started seeing all the clips! I'd still watch it though dude

|

5/2/2018 5:12 AM

montesagold wrote:

I got it on iTunes and watched it on my PC. Other half wouldn't let me interrupt her "Friends" binge lmao

|

5/2/2018 10:09 AM

montesagold wrote:

I don’t use iTunes a lot. So I’m ignorant. Had this issue last night, bought but didn’t want to watch on computer. Tried like hell to copy it over to a hard drive. What a nightmare. Anyway, after purchasing it on iTunes, I Noticed you can get it off the Xbox too. Watch it on your tv. And it’s 1$ cheaper. -if you have an Xbox

|

5/2/2018 10:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2018 10:46 AM

Love everything Troy comes out with and this is probably my favorite of them all! My only complaint is that I wish it was longer lol

|

5/2/2018 1:16 PM

montesagold wrote:

I bought it on Amazon Prime.

|

5/2/2018 1:23 PM

Kruse317 wrote:

Love everything Troy comes out with and this is probably my favorite of them all! My only complaint is that I wish it was longer lol

Yeah same here, I was like wait it's finished? 90 minutes was it?

|

5/2/2018 1:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2018 1:36 PM

montesagold wrote:

You just need a Smart TV or an Apple TV device ($149) and you can watch on your TV via iTunes. A Roku ($35) or Firestick allows you to watch it on your TV via Amazon. It's the way the rest of the world watches TV these days.

Any of these devices can be purchased at your local Best Buy or on Amazon, etc.

|

5/2/2018 3:04 PM

Great video, wish it was longer!

|

5/3/2018 2:18 PM

montesagold wrote:

moto45 wrote:

You just need a Smart TV or an Apple TV device ($149) and you can watch on your TV via iTunes. A Roku ($35) or Firestick allows you to watch it on your TV via Amazon. It's the way the rest of the world watches TV these days.

Thanks for the detailed response...should have been more clear, my Samsung "Smart" TV. So with a smart TV how do I watch a program that is only released on itunes?

|

5/3/2018 4:10 PM

montesagold wrote:

moto45 wrote:

montesagold wrote:

Thanks for the detailed response...should have been more clear, my Samsung "Smart" TV. So with a smart TV how do I watch a program that is only released on itunes?

Your TV probably has an Amazon app, you should be able to buy or rent it on there.

|

5/4/2018 1:22 AM

Gandorlf wrote:

Fantastic movie I urge anyone who hasn't seen it already to go buy it. It made me actually feel some empathy towards Tony Alessi which shocked me.

For those who watched it, thoughts?

Loved the movie, but the Alessi feature was cringe worthy for mine.

Thought it was going to follow the outdoor season round by round like past gto's yet we spent a feature following a top 5 in a Canadian mx round.

|

6/4/2018 5:02 PM

This is a good movie that I am searching for a long time.I have included to Itunes music apps.itunes contact number

|