Related:
Create New Tag

1/4/2018 11:35 AM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

1/4/2018 11:47 AM

Is the most prestigious title in the world the 450 national MOTOCROSS championship??

I would have thought it was a toss up between 450 SUPERCROSS and MXGP??

|

1/4/2018 12:00 PM

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

Is the most prestigious title in the world the 450 national MOTOCROSS championship??

Are we talking about just motocross or all forms of racing. I would think money and viewership alone makes the Formula 1 Championship the most prestigious in the world.

|

1/4/2018 12:06 PM

For him it is.....

|

1/4/2018 12:28 PM

the 450 supercross title is the biggest in motocross, look at how many riders leave the GP's to chase the dream of becoming SX champ,

|

1/4/2018 1:32 PM

Interesting it's not just AMA moto, but I trust Troy. He's one of the best in the biz!

|

1/4/2018 2:05 PM

scott_nz wrote:

the 450 supercross title is the biggest in motocross, look at how many riders leave the GP's to chase the dream of becoming SX champ,

My thoughts also.
But not for Eli, obviously.

|

1/4/2018 6:28 PM

In my book, Eli's right on the money, I do believe it takes a more well, rounded, more versatile rider to win the outdoors. That said, I've nothing but respect for the MXGP riders, those guys have stepped it up in a big way.

|

"Never name a hog you may have to eat" - Willie Nelson

1/4/2018 8:02 PM

So good!!
[

|

1/4/2018 8:12 PM

I would say for true moto heads that the outdoors is where its at.
I mean SX is great and all but I do get more pumped for Outdoor Rd1 than Indoors Rd1.
I tend to think the outdoors are where they really earn their stripes and I became a Roczen fan/respected the fuck out of him after his domination few years back.

|

1/5/2018 10:48 AM

hyler199 wrote:

I would say for true moto heads that the outdoors is where its at.
I mean SX is great and all but I do get more pumped for Outdoor Rd1 than Indoors Rd1.
I tend to think the outdoors are where they really earn their stripes and I became a Roczen fan/respected the fuck out of him after his domination few years back.

I agree, I love SX but Outdoors for me gives me the fizz. I love outdoors so much which isn’t very typical of a UK guy, most people here prefer GP’s.

|

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

1/5/2018 11:20 AM

In my opinion, boys are made into men during outdoors. Racing outdoors in whatever weather is thrown at you, in extremely hot and humid conditions. To me, MX is more prestigious than SX.

|

2/28/2018 9:34 AM

Anybody know when this movie comes out? Kind of surprised there wasn't any date mentioned for release and then haven't heard of it since the trailer came out months ago.

|

2/28/2018 11:39 AM

450 national MX championship>450 SX championship>450 world MX championship.

|

2/28/2018 1:17 PM

Fuck yea... I always liked how dramatic (in a good way) the tone of these are especially the more recent ones from 2011- MXnation.... all that combined really makes you respect these guys a lot more. Look forward to watching this.

|

2/28/2018 2:07 PM

When’s this come out?

|

3/21/2018 1:43 AM

Any news on this? When the release is? There's a rough draft on Vimeo but it's password protected

|

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure.

3/21/2018 2:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2018 2:25 AM

WCRider wrote:

450 national MX championship>450 SX championship>450 world MX championship.

Not anymore. Those boys across the pond know how to ride a dirt bike.

|

3/21/2018 3:14 AM

Yeah I reckon it's just based on what you think but I think people sound silly when they try to make their opinion fact..

For me the title I'd want in order is GP>Nationals>SX

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!