"The Government Filled a SoCal Skate Park with Sand, So the Skaters Turned it Into a Dirt Bike Track"

CM_84
4/27/2020 11:29am
seth505 wrote:
You're not gonna do shit, what a silly quote to respond with.
HondaMan66 wrote:
Some people have pride in their country and some people do not. I do not take kindly to someone from across the ocean saying the way...
Some people have pride in their country and some people do not. I do not take kindly to someone from across the ocean saying the way the US has handled this was sad. You’re right, I won’t be able to knock his teeth out, but If he was sitting next to me at a bar and started talking a bunch of shit about our country I would.
So if you were sitting next to someone in a bar and they said that the health system shouldn’t be able to rip off the federal government. You would try knock their teeth out?
You sound like an asshole pal.
My bet is, you would probably actually be able to have a civilized discussion over a beer about it.
But I get it, it’s vital, you gotta talk tough.
HondaMan66
4/27/2020 11:53am
CM_84 wrote:
So if you were sitting next to someone in a bar and they said that the health system shouldn’t be able to rip off the federal...
So if you were sitting next to someone in a bar and they said that the health system shouldn’t be able to rip off the federal government. You would try knock their teeth out?
My bet is, you would probably actually be able to have a civilized discussion over a beer about it.
Yes. And I’d be much more likely to do it if the asshole talking shit about the good ‘ol US of A had a funny foreign accent.
CM_84
4/27/2020 12:03pm Edited Date/Time 4/27/2020 12:07pm
CM_84 wrote:
So if you were sitting next to someone in a bar and they said that the health system shouldn’t be able to rip off the federal...
HondaMan66 wrote:
Yes. And I’d be much more likely to do it if the asshole talking shit about the good ‘ol US of A had a funny foreign...
Yes. And I’d be much more likely to do it if the asshole talking shit about the good ‘ol US of A had a funny foreign accent.
Internet tough guy.
Honestly what a flog
ATKpilot99
4/27/2020 12:11pm
CM_84 wrote:
HondaMan66 wrote:
Yes. And I’d be much more likely to do it if the asshole talking shit about the good ‘ol US of A had a funny foreign...
You can be proud of your country without being a jackass .

The Shop

CM_84
4/27/2020 12:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/27/2020 12:24pm
I love it, just like you love your country.
But it doesn’t stop me having civilized conversations with people from other countries.
HondaMan66
4/27/2020 2:19pm
I think you know where I stand. I have nothing else to add to this civilized conversation.
Barrett57
4/27/2020 2:52pm
HondaMan66 wrote:
Some people have pride in their country and some people do not. I do not take kindly to someone from across the ocean saying the way...
Some people have pride in their country and some people do not. I do not take kindly to someone from across the ocean saying the way the US has handled this was sad. You’re right, I won’t be able to knock his teeth out, but If he was sitting next to me at a bar and started talking a bunch of shit about our country I would.
You'd be sat at that bar and probably end up finding out that the bloke with the funny accent next you is into motocross and you'd end up talking about it for hours while buying each other drinks. Funny how the real world works differently to the Internet.
Ted722
4/27/2020 3:01pm
CM_84 wrote:
P.S I will stop posting in this thread unless someone particuarly calls me out, I genuinly enjoyed discussing the issue with you all. I think it...
P.S I will stop posting in this thread unless someone particuarly calls me out, I genuinly enjoyed discussing the issue with you all.
I think it is important to discuss issues, and try to understand others opinions. as long as it is done respectfully. which for the most part i think was the case in this thread.
We might agree on some things, disagree on others, or maybe disagree on everything. But thats ok. opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. including me

Most of all, I hope everyone stays safe. Take care.

haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
4/27/2020 4:56pm
HondaMan66 wrote:
Being proud of your country means you have to agree with and defend every single thing that goes on in it? Means assuming that your way of doing things is always the best way and any suggestion otherwise is a personal attack that needs to be defended with violence? That's a whole different kind of national pride right there.

Good luck with that one bub. Do yourself a favor and don't ever leave your country because you may find yourself in quite a lot of fights if you do. You might also run into a bigger bad ass than yourself one day and wish you'd taken a softer stance.
jeffro503
4/27/2020 5:36pm
Soooo.....?? Getting back to the topic at hand ( Sand in the skate park ) , It seems like quite a few restrictions are bing lifted some what. I think each state's governor kind of has their own plan on how / when to lift certain things. If they lift the rule on the skate park , wonder how long it'll take to clean up all that sand? I'm hoping ( praying! ) that our Governor will start opening up parks and water ways. Beautiful up here right now , and would be an awesome time to get some diving and riding in here soon.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
4/27/2020 5:54pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Soooo.....?? Getting back to the topic at hand ( Sand in the skate park ) , It seems like quite a few restrictions are bing lifted...
Soooo.....?? Getting back to the topic at hand ( Sand in the skate park ) , It seems like quite a few restrictions are bing lifted some what. I think each state's governor kind of has their own plan on how / when to lift certain things. If they lift the rule on the skate park , wonder how long it'll take to clean up all that sand? I'm hoping ( praying! ) that our Governor will start opening up parks and water ways. Beautiful up here right now , and would be an awesome time to get some diving and riding in here soon.
We were talking today that if in 3 weeks the # of new cases hasn't shot up drastically after "Letting people out" this weekend, than there will be no excuse to not open everything back up.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
4/27/2020 6:42pm Edited Date/Time 4/27/2020 6:43pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Soooo.....?? Getting back to the topic at hand ( Sand in the skate park ) , It seems like quite a few restrictions are bing lifted...
They cleaned it out last Thursday or Friday
4/29/2020 1:33am
Well it's 2:20am and I'm sitting here with my newborn deep in a vital thread. My wife and I have been stressing out all month wondering if I will even be able to go to the hospital with her. Considering our first son was 24 hours of labor ending in an emergency c-section, it was a pretty big fucking deal that I be able to go. Seeing people do this and reading more people say it's "punk rock" seriously pisses me off as this exact type of activity is what could have ruined it for us. Thankfully it didn't but to some of us, there were much bigger things at stake. Thank you to those of you who took this serious.

Post a reply to: "The Government Filled a SoCal Skate Park with Sand, So the Skaters Turned it Into a Dirt Bike Track"

The Latest