"The Government Filled a SoCal Skate Park with Sand, So the Skaters Turned it Into a Dirt Bike Track"

crt32
4/20/2020 10:02am Edited Date/Time 4/29/2020 1:33am
|
Markee
Fantasy
2006th
4/20/2020 10:04am
Thats pretty damn cool!
Markee
Fantasy
2006th
4/20/2020 10:11am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2020 10:12am
docweedon
4/20/2020 10:16am
Of course it was Buttery lol

The Shop

Johnny Ringo
4/20/2020 10:41am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2020 10:41am
I’ll bet Buttery gets an interview segment on Fox after this.

I’m not a huge Buttery guy but this screams Core Moto to me.
newmann
4/20/2020 10:52am
Kids...

Working...

Doing manual labor...

There is hope for the future. They'll remember this when they vote.
Johnny Ringo
4/20/2020 12:48pm
Also...sticking it to the man is never out of style
Xeno
4/20/2020 12:58pm
That's my local skatepark. This only reinforces one of my favorite sayings:
"When fun is outlawed, only outlaws will have fun."
FWYT
4/20/2020 1:40pm
Xeno wrote:
Flashbacks of sneaking into Del Mar Skate Ranch! 😆😆😆😆
4/20/2020 1:51pm
I dont think this is "cool" at all. theres a reason theres a lockdown in place. Just a bunch of dipshits thinking they are above the law to me. theres a time and a place to "stick it to the man" , but now is not one of them. its not much to ask for people to just stay inside for a month or 2.

Johnny Ringo
4/20/2020 2:16pm
cablecable wrote:
I dont think this is "cool" at all. theres a reason theres a lockdown in place. Just a bunch of dipshits thinking they are above the...
I dont think this is "cool" at all. theres a reason theres a lockdown in place. Just a bunch of dipshits thinking they are above the law to me. theres a time and a place to "stick it to the man" , but now is not one of them. its not much to ask for people to just stay inside for a month or 2.

This coming from “the man”
Xeno
4/20/2020 2:32pm
Xeno wrote:
FWYT wrote:
Flashbacks of sneaking into Del Mar Skate Ranch! 😆😆😆😆
Haha! Well, yes and no- I think we (me) shot ourselves in foot by sneaking into a skatepark that relied on customer revenue in order to keep the doors (pools) open. Unsure
newmann
4/20/2020 2:37pm
cablecable wrote:
I dont think this is "cool" at all. theres a reason theres a lockdown in place. Just a bunch of dipshits thinking they are above the...

Everybody just needs to stay home for a month or two, except for the farmers, meat packers, grocery store employees, fast food workers, wal mart employees, truck drivers, petroleum workers, utility workers, doctors, nurses, janitors, Fed Ex, UPS and Amazon workers, Police dept, fire dept, all retailers for online orders, convenience store employees....cuz we all need our stuff to stay home.
slipdog
4/20/2020 2:46pm
You know... Just when I think Buttery could not be any dumber, he goes and does something like this... and totally redeems himself!
redduk
4/20/2020 3:34pm
This also gives me hope for the next generation
jeffro503
4/20/2020 3:47pm
cablecable wrote:

newmann wrote:
Everybody just needs to stay home for a month or two, except for the farmers, meat packers, grocery store employees, fast food workers, wal mart employees...
Everybody just needs to stay home for a month or two, except for the farmers, meat packers, grocery store employees, fast food workers, wal mart employees, truck drivers, petroleum workers, utility workers, doctors, nurses, janitors, Fed Ex, UPS and Amazon workers, Police dept, fire dept, all retailers for online orders, convenience store employees....cuz we all need our stuff to stay home.
That pretty much Freakin' nailed it Joe!

I'll add one more...... residential remodel contractor's. Because the people staying home want their house's put back together / repaired , so they can have a normal life! I could probably name a 100 more , but just thought I'd speak from what I've dealt with the past couple months.
navalseabee
4/20/2020 3:53pm
How long before commmie-fornia gives him a ticket?
Zesiger 112
Fantasy
1835th
4/20/2020 3:55pm
Did commiefornia really think the could keep skate boarders down? Skate has been being pushed around since day 1. Irun them from one spot they will just find another. I knew the second I saw the first article that they would just get out there and shovel it out themselves.
newmann
4/20/2020 5:30pm
cablecable wrote:

newmann wrote:
Everybody just needs to stay home for a month or two, except for the farmers, meat packers, grocery store employees, fast food workers, wal mart employees...
jeffro503 wrote:
That pretty much Freakin' nailed it Joe! I'll add one more...... residential remodel contractor's. Because the people staying home want their house's put back together /...

I'll add one more...... residential remodel contractor's. Because the people staying home want their house's put back together / repaired , so they can have a normal life! I could probably name a 100 more , but just thought I'd speak from what I've dealt with the past couple months.
Naaahhh, we don’t need no stinking walls, or running water or a kitchen to cook in. We just need you to stay home for a few months .

Laughing

brocster
4/20/2020 6:17pm
Did commiefornia really think the could keep skate boarders down? Skate has been being pushed around since day 1. Irun them from one spot they will...
Did commiefornia really think the could keep skate boarders down? Skate has been being pushed around since day 1. Irun them from one spot they will just find another. I knew the second I saw the first article that they would just get out there and shovel it out themselves.
This^^^. The law hasn’t a clue of the work ethic of skaters regarding skateboarding!

They will dig that bitch out daily!
CM_84
4/20/2020 6:53pm
"what a stupid idea, think of the cost to get that sand out, people can do the right thing"

This is why we cant have nice things
SrfNdirt
4/20/2020 7:10pm
Friken punk rock!
CSAR FE
4/20/2020 7:22pm
So back off your rules
Back off your jive
'Cause I'm sick of not living
To stay alive
Leave me alone
I'm not asking a lot
I just don't want to be controlled
That's all I want
4/20/2020 8:07pm
cablecable wrote:

newmann wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
That pretty much Freakin' nailed it Joe! I'll add one more...... residential remodel contractor's. Because the people staying home want their house's put back together /...

those are called essential services dumb asse`s, i dont think skateboarding qualify`s for that.
Blgdaddy
4/20/2020 8:08pm
cablecable wrote:

wisey
Fantasy
1457th
4/20/2020 8:17pm
Skate or Die
The_Major
4/20/2020 8:26pm
cablecable wrote:

This is absolutely the time to stick to the man. They have been sticking it to us for decades! When in your weak af mind, would be the right time? When we have no way of protecting ourselves? When only the gubbernment owns guns? When we all have no freedoms? When? Seriously? When TF IS THE RIGHT TIME?!
gnarwhip
4/20/2020 8:27pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2020 8:31pm
Good for Buttery

Post a reply to: "The Government Filled a SoCal Skate Park with Sand, So the Skaters Turned it Into a Dirt Bike Track"

The Latest