"The Government Filled a SoCal Skate Park with Sand, So the Skaters Turned it Into a Dirt Bike Track"

Related:
Create New Tag

4/20/2020 10:02 AM

|

4/20/2020 10:04 AM

Thats pretty damn cool!

|

4/20/2020 10:07 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

4/20/2020 10:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2020 10:12 AM

|

4/20/2020 10:16 AM

Of course it was Buttery lol

|

4/20/2020 10:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/20/2020 10:41 AM

I’ll bet Buttery gets an interview segment on Fox after this.

I’m not a huge Buttery guy but this screams Core Moto to me.

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

4/20/2020 10:52 AM

Kids...

Working...

Doing manual labor...

There is hope for the future. They'll remember this when they vote.

|

4/20/2020 11:04 AM

|

4/20/2020 12:48 PM

Also...sticking it to the man is never out of style

|

4/20/2020 12:58 PM

That's my local skatepark. This only reinforces one of my favorite sayings:
"When fun is outlawed, only outlaws will have fun."

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

4/20/2020 1:40 PM

Xeno wrote:

Flashbacks of sneaking into Del Mar Skate Ranch! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

|

4/20/2020 1:51 PM

I dont think this is "cool" at all. theres a reason theres a lockdown in place. Just a bunch of dipshits thinking they are above the law to me. theres a time and a place to "stick it to the man" , but now is not one of them. its not much to ask for people to just stay inside for a month or 2.

|

4/20/2020 2:16 PM

cablecable wrote:

I dont think this is "cool" at all. theres a reason theres a lockdown in place. Just a bunch of dipshits thinking they are above the law to me. theres a time and a place to "stick it to the man" , but now is not one of them. its not much to ask for people to just stay inside for a month or 2.

This coming from β€œthe man”

|

4/20/2020 2:32 PM

Xeno wrote:

FWYT wrote:

Flashbacks of sneaking into Del Mar Skate Ranch! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha! Well, yes and no- I think we (me) shot ourselves in foot by sneaking into a skatepark that relied on customer revenue in order to keep the doors (pools) open. unsure

|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

4/20/2020 2:37 PM

cablecable wrote:

Everybody just needs to stay home for a month or two, except for the farmers, meat packers, grocery store employees, fast food workers, wal mart employees, truck drivers, petroleum workers, utility workers, doctors, nurses, janitors, Fed Ex, UPS and Amazon workers, Police dept, fire dept, all retailers for online orders, convenience store employees....cuz we all need our stuff to stay home.

|

4/20/2020 2:46 PM

You know... Just when I think Buttery could not be any dumber, he goes and does something like this... and totally redeems himself!

|

4/20/2020 3:34 PM

This also gives me hope for the next generation

|

4/20/2020 3:47 PM

cablecable wrote:

newmann wrote:

Everybody just needs to stay home for a month or two, except for the farmers, meat packers, grocery store employees, fast food workers, wal mart employees, truck drivers, petroleum workers, utility workers, doctors, nurses, janitors, Fed Ex, UPS and Amazon workers, Police dept, fire dept, all retailers for online orders, convenience store employees....cuz we all need our stuff to stay home.

That pretty much Freakin' nailed it Joe!

I'll add one more...... residential remodel contractor's. Because the people staying home want their house's put back together / repaired , so they can have a normal life! I could probably name a 100 more , but just thought I'd speak from what I've dealt with the past couple months.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

4/20/2020 3:53 PM

How long before commmie-fornia gives him a ticket?

|

4/20/2020 3:55 PM

Did commiefornia really think the could keep skate boarders down? Skate has been being pushed around since day 1. Irun them from one spot they will just find another. I knew the second I saw the first article that they would just get out there and shovel it out themselves.

|

4/20/2020 5:30 PM

cablecable wrote:

newmann wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

I'll add one more...... residential remodel contractor's. Because the people staying home want their house's put back together / repaired , so they can have a normal life! I could probably name a 100 more , but just thought I'd speak from what I've dealt with the past couple months.

Naaahhh, we don’t need no stinking walls, or running water or a kitchen to cook in. We just need you to stay home for a few months .

laughing

Photo

|

4/20/2020 6:17 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Did commiefornia really think the could keep skate boarders down? Skate has been being pushed around since day 1. Irun them from one spot they will just find another. I knew the second I saw the first article that they would just get out there and shovel it out themselves.

This^^^. The law hasn’t a clue of the work ethic of skaters regarding skateboarding!

They will dig that bitch out daily!

|

4/20/2020 6:53 PM

"what a stupid idea, think of the cost to get that sand out, people can do the right thing"

This is why we cant have nice things

|

4/20/2020 7:04 PM

Butteryyy laughing

|

4/20/2020 7:10 PM

Friken punk rock!

|

4/20/2020 7:22 PM

So back off your rules
Back off your jive
'Cause I'm sick of not living
To stay alive
Leave me alone
I'm not asking a lot
I just don't want to be controlled
That's all I want

|

4/20/2020 8:07 PM

cablecable wrote:

newmann wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

those are called essential services dumb asse`s, i dont think skateboarding qualify`s for that.

|

4/20/2020 8:08 PM

cablecable wrote:

Photo
|

4/20/2020 8:17 PM

Skate or Die

|

4/20/2020 8:26 PM

cablecable wrote:

This is absolutely the time to stick to the man. They have been sticking it to us for decades! When in your weak af mind, would be the right time? When we have no way of protecting ourselves? When only the gubbernment owns guns? When we all have no freedoms? When? Seriously? When TF IS THE RIGHT TIME?!

|