The Godfather Banned from perris & statefair MX Tracks

11/18/2020 9:14pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Tracks have flaggers?
Here in CO at my local track there is only 2 flaggers at most and that’s only on a race day
CPR
11/18/2020 9:42pm
I think it’s hilarious when old school hardcore guys actually grow up and start getting upset about stuff that’s not anywhere near as bad as what they got up to.
I mean an upstanding citizen like Metz has never portrayed questionable or dangerous behaviour or been associated with alcohol.

8tensolutions
11/18/2020 10:08pm
CPR wrote:
I think it’s hilarious when old school hardcore guys actually grow up and start getting upset about stuff that’s not anywhere near as bad as what...
I think it’s hilarious when old school hardcore guys actually grow up and start getting upset about stuff that’s not anywhere near as bad as what they got up to.
I mean an upstanding citizen like Metz has never portrayed questionable or dangerous behaviour or been associated with alcohol.

There is a big difference in promoting a beverage compared to open containers with your kids at a public event you have to drive home from.
CPR
11/18/2020 10:50pm
CPR wrote:
I think it’s hilarious when old school hardcore guys actually grow up and start getting upset about stuff that’s not anywhere near as bad as what...

There is a big difference in promoting a beverage compared to open containers with your kids at a public event you have to drive home from.
Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough, I was just using the Jagermeister sponsorship photo to reference the fact that the guy had, and promoted his reputation of being a hardcore drug taking, drinking and partying freestyler.
And here he is getting upset about some people drinking beers in the pits while kids are riding.

The Shop

J2s
11/19/2020 2:18am
^^^^ you said it with his kids
He’s not 20 anymore and grown up !!
trying to protect kids from some read bar what a
Knobber he is .

I will not let my boys ride unless there is a ambulance on site and flaggers did I care when I rode , did I bollox but after being around tracks for over 25 years and seeing how easy it is to get hurt from the slightest crash letterloan a downed rider on a blind big jump with no flaggers

Moto_Geek
Fantasy
763rd
11/19/2020 12:55pm
People suck.. LOL ..Safety #1 period, owner should own it and move on especially coming from Mike.
Sacko
11/25/2020 4:50pm
We are in Commie California... Count your blessings that we have a track at all to ride on and move on. Have an issue with a particular track? Dont go there and start your own where you can run it however you would like. Jimmy has two tracks open for all of us to enjoy, and I thank him for that cuz I sure as hell don't have the time and money needed to open tracks of my own so until I do, I need these guys around to be able to enjoy my dirtbike.
Yeti831
11/25/2020 11:18pm Edited Date/Time 11/25/2020 11:19pm
Sacko wrote:
We are in Commie California... Count your blessings that we have a track at all to ride on and move on. Have an issue with a...
We are in Commie California... Count your blessings that we have a track at all to ride on and move on. Have an issue with a particular track? Dont go there and start your own where you can run it however you would like. Jimmy has two tracks open for all of us to enjoy, and I thank him for that cuz I sure as hell don't have the time and money needed to open tracks of my own so until I do, I need these guys around to be able to enjoy my dirtbike.
Dude, I'm with you and I will never understand that mentality.

It's comparable to people I know that constantly bitch about their friends but will still always hang out with them.

Don't like it? Don't go.

I guess some people need the attention over simply being a damn adult and being responsible for their decisions. It's not like it's BFE South Dakota where there's one track. There's plenty of options within relative distance and the fees all seem to be within $10 or less of each other.

I don't bitch about Pala being overcrowded. Why? Because if it is I just go to GH or Cahuilla Creek instead rather than subject myself to it and complain.

To each their own I guess.

Post a reply to: The Godfather Banned from perris & statefair MX Tracks

The Latest