The Glass Ball - A1 predictions.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/22/2018 8:58 PM

The big four - Tomac, Ando, Moose and Ken. While one can take a safe bet it'll be one of them, ill go against the grain and say either Barcia, Reed or Webb.

250W - Going with AC92

Furthermore, I'm feeling a positive vibe coming from Malcolm.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

12/23/2018 9:31 PM

I’m going with Roczen, Tomac, Anderson, Musquin, Barcia.

|

12/23/2018 10:59 PM

From what I heard, I don't think Kenny is up to front runner speed.

|

12/23/2018 11:29 PM

My prediction is Cooper Webb is ready to prove himself on the KTM with an attitude, and that's ok.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

12/23/2018 11:55 PM

Underground wrote:

From what I heard, I don't think Kenny is up to front runner speed.

That should not be a problem as long as he maintains top 5's throughout the series.

Can't wait for A1. A solid field and im thinking multipal winners.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

12/24/2018 12:10 AM

A1 seems to be the oddity of the series most years when it comes to first time winners. I'm thinking we see a first time winner this year.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

12/24/2018 12:29 AM

Tomac - he will win some but can he stay consistant?

Anderson - should win some and will be smart when he can't win.

Musquin - a win or two and should be consistant.

Roczen - proven winner but can he get back up there? I think so and I'm sure he has matured and will ride for the championship.

Barcia - BamBam again? Doubt it. He will come in with a different approach. Solid top 6's throughout.

Webb - the first Dark horse. He has the tools but is his head in tune? We wait to see.

Osbourne - Rookie, he will need to serve his apprenticeship. Can see a possible podium if he gets lucky.

Savatgy - another rookie and with a start he could podium but I think racing the big boys gonna need some time before he believes in himself.

Baggett - love ol Cojack. Experienced and smart. He will be around to pick up the pieces.

Plessinger - another rookie starting his apprenticeship, keep it on two wheels with the focus being the outdoors.

Seely - man, great guy and I hope he stays healthy. Top 10 for sure.

Wilson - the peoples champ and I'm hoping for good things from him.

Hill - no damn idea. He has the talent and good equipment but is his head strong enough?

Peick - heal up soldier. Deserves a Purple Heart.

Brayton - Dig this dude. Very smart and will grind out some sweet results.

Reed - like a rash he just dont go away. Love the old ball bag and is the real darkhorse here. Dangerous and on the JGR bike he can do some damage. I'm betting his fan lines gonna double in lenght.

Malcolm - Coming in on good equipment and properly prepared for a change. For sure he is going to be better.

Bogle - He deserves to catch a break.

Friese - this dude has pissed me off in the past but I like the dude. He tries hard.

Bloss - time he levels up.

We in for a good season boys and I hope they stay healthy.
|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

12/24/2018 12:30 AM

tomac out ?

|

12/24/2018 12:35 AM

Dirtdemon wrote:

tomac out ?

No idea. Hope not.....but I do smell a rat. People are too quite.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

12/24/2018 12:48 AM

Barcia wins A1

|

2 Stroke, Drum Brakes, Finned Cylinders!!!

12/24/2018 1:18 AM

Ok, here we go. With all the A1 hype and excitement, a few rookies get awesome starts while there’s a little jostling at the start for the vets. Our top dogs get mid to mid-front starts while Osborne nabs a third place start and Plessinger and Hill run 1 and 2. Hill and Plessy duke it out and pull a gap until lap 14 when Hill has a brain fart mis-steps. Plessy goes on for the win, followed by a hard charging Osborne who nips a slightly distracted hill on the last lap.

Hey, if your gonna dream, go big or go home, right?

|

12/24/2018 1:41 AM

I hope to get an A1 race like 2013. Unexpected and hella exciting. With a surprising winner like Millsaps back then. Man, what a race that was

|

12/24/2018 1:55 AM

A1 does seem to have a surprise at times. If Cooper Webb can get a start, I think he wins. Reed on the JGR Suzuki could get the hole shot. If so, the old man could get the win. He’s won there several times. The fans would love it.

|

Honda Rules!

12/24/2018 2:13 AM

Roczen.

|

12/24/2018 2:46 AM

Osbourne roczen mookie and Webb all in the mix out front

|

12/24/2018 3:06 AM

joeellis wrote:

A1 does seem to have a surprise at times. If Cooper Webb can get a start, I think he wins. Reed on the JGR Suzuki could get ...more

The fans would fucking lose it

|

12/24/2018 5:00 AM

Hill wins A1 but can’t get another all year

|

12/24/2018 1:45 PM

blockhead17 wrote:

Hill wins A1 but can’t get another all year

Thats a good one, at least about Hill taking the win. I will second that one.

|

12/24/2018 1:51 PM

1) Tomac
2) Barcia
3) Pless
4) Ando
5) Marv

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/24/2018 2:14 PM

Moosecan or Tomac take the title. Stamp it. I would bet top dollar that Tomac takes it and even more that Anderson doesn't. Personally, I would like to see Barcia lap them all....

|

12/24/2018 2:24 PM

I gotchoo boo @joshgrant33

Photo

|

"If you don't crash once in a while, you're not going fast enough" - Danny 'Magoo' Chandler

12/24/2018 2:24 PM

1) Tomac
2)Barcia
3)Anderson
4)Savachy
5)Roczen

|

12/24/2018 2:29 PM

Reed with a holeshot would be very interesting. 1 more win to be the King of Anaheim. Rd 1 jitters will get to a lot of people and a lot of others just want to get the season started on a good note. Reed has been racing in the off season and is ready to go. If he can bring some sprint speed in the early laps, hit fitness and experience will have him there at the end. Sprinkle a little chance of an A1 victory in there and he will catch fire.

|

12/24/2018 2:33 PM

Podium for Reed. He may surprise the hell out of everyone at A1. He's fit, focused, comfortable, and healthy. He's been fast in recent races. I'd love to see him come out and inch up toward #3 on the all time wins list.
Barcia and Plessinger are going to surprise everyone.
Roczen for the win.
Top 5 is going to be a huge battle.

|

12/24/2018 3:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/25/2018 10:09 AM

My two cents
1. JA
2. ET
3.MM
4.CR
5.JB
6.CW
7.JS
8.MS
9.DW
10.KR

|

12/24/2018 4:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/24/2018 4:48 PM

Remember Dungey, Roczen, Anderson all won A1 their rookie year. Seems like rookies have big days here. If any rookie id pick Osborne. I think JA21 has it tho.

|

12/24/2018 4:59 PM

Cole Seely could upset some feelings at A1 also.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

12/24/2018 5:26 PM

1. Anderson
2. Plessinger
3. Tomac
4. Roczen
5. Barcia

Plessinger holeshots and leads a few laps, Anderson passes him and takes off, Tomac is buried off the start and carefully works his way up, Roczen is involved in a 1st lap incident. Marv is still feeling his knee and has troubles all day. Barcia rides solid to a 5th.

|

12/24/2018 6:12 PM

My crystal ball says Chad Reed in 9th, Stewart in 11th. Bout all I have...magick powers went away.

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

12/24/2018 6:15 PM

Kenny is going to win.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor