The Fastest Guy....not 3

carmfarm
5/5/2019 8:17pm Edited Date/Time 10/17/2019 9:38pm
All this talk about tomac is the fastest guy when Coop smoked his ass when it mattered. Tomac is not the fastest "everynight" ...facts. now 259 was the fastest guy and didnt always win. 3 is not in that category.

*especially when it counts 3 is not even 3rd fastest*
|
NateDawg
5/5/2019 8:19pm
This reads like you're talking to yourself, which probably would've been a better idea.
carmfarm
5/5/2019 8:21pm
NateDawg wrote:
This reads like you're talking to yourself, which probably would've been a better idea.
Well since this is a forum we have discussions. Unless you are a liberal .....
Cali
5/5/2019 8:24pm
carmfarm wrote:
All this talk about tomac is the fastest guy when Coop smoked his ass when it mattered. Tomac is not the fastest "everynight" ...facts. now 259...
All this talk about tomac is the fastest guy when Coop smoked his ass when it mattered. Tomac is not the fastest "everynight" ...facts. now 259 was the fastest guy and didnt always win. 3 is not in that category.

I think Tomac is always the fastest, but hard to recover from throwing races away. Also Tomac last 4-5 races was not the same as the first half of the year. That’s pretty obvious.
dimetime
5/5/2019 9:35pm
Playing russian roulette doesn't make you the fastest anything. I too am tired of the incessant Eli dick goobling on this site.

Cooper whipped his ass fair and square and by any fucking measure he was faster than Eli all year. Individual lap times don't mean shit. This idiocy is so fucking disrespectful and delusional.

Eli rides over his head constantly. Honestly it's a wonder he gets through any seasons at all. Rolling dice is a fun game and l guess so is russian roulette but just because some asswipe will hold it wide open until he eats shit doesn't mean much to me. So sorry l won't ride your delusion train.

The Shop

jeffro503
5/5/2019 10:11pm
This thread is nothing but class. Carry on fella's.
burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
5/5/2019 10:17pm Edited Date/Time 5/5/2019 10:18pm
carmfarm wrote:
All this talk about tomac is the fastest guy when Coop smoked his ass when it mattered. Tomac is not the fastest "everynight" ...facts. now 259...

Look moran, Tomac is still fast, so is Coop. It just didn’t go Tomac’s way this time. Everything clicked for Coop this year. Get a grip
Ray_MXS
5/5/2019 11:32pm
The vitards seems extra active these last few weeks.
Its a lot of shit to have to plow through to get to the good stuff.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1599th
5/6/2019 4:29am
Man who I just looked at back to back to back retarded threads. Sometimes I wonder if the people making these threads have a brain or even ride dirt bikes. I swear these idiots ride a quad and Act like moto guys.
Deja New
5/6/2019 4:35am
Man who I just looked at back to back to back retarded threads. Sometimes I wonder if the people making these threads have a brain or...
Man who I just looked at back to back to back retarded threads. Sometimes I wonder if the people making these threads have a brain or even ride dirt bikes. I swear these idiots ride a quad and Act like moto guys.
Since the last laps turned in Vegas the Dumgeon has been filling faster than usual.
MotoMan12345
Fantasy
1599th
5/6/2019 4:38am
Man who I just looked at back to back to back retarded threads. Sometimes I wonder if the people making these threads have a brain or...
Deja New wrote:
Since the last laps turned in Vegas the Dumgeon has been filling faster than usual.
Man any thread about tomac or AC should automatically be deleted Laughing seems like there’s no good coming from those topics
Deja New
5/6/2019 4:42am
Deja New wrote:
Man any thread about tomac or AC should automatically be deleted Laughing seems like there’s no good coming from those topics
I could swear they read Moto Retarded and think mmmmmm perfect place to post my bullshit
kkawboy14
5/6/2019 4:58am
It’s ok to admit that the fastest rider didn’t beat the most consistent rider this year.

I think all of us who have actually raced in a series get it!
Ray_MXS
5/6/2019 5:00am
kkawboy14 wrote:
It’s ok to admit that the fastest rider didn’t beat the most consistent rider this year. I think all of us who have actually raced in...
It’s ok to admit that the fastest rider didn’t beat the most consistent rider this year.

Yeah who would´ve known, the guy with the most points at the end of the season actually won!

Deja New
5/6/2019 5:01am
kkawboy14 wrote:
It’s ok to admit that the fastest rider didn’t beat the most consistent rider this year. I think all of us who have actually raced in...

Stop making sense you’ll confuse some around here.
5/6/2019 5:01am
carmfarm wrote:

Huh ?
08r1dilla
5/6/2019 7:53am
But et3 is definitely faster
kkawboy14
5/6/2019 8:02am Edited Date/Time 5/6/2019 8:03am
kkawboy14 wrote:

Deja New wrote:
Right!

Before you know it these guys will be saying Herlings isn’t the fastest guy in MXGP, because AC is leading the series.
5/7/2019 5:43am
Dear Vital admins, staff, programmers, IT folks...

I beg you please give us the ability to put morans like carmfarm on ignore. Ideally, such a feature would enable us to not even see their posts. Yes, I do realize I don't have to click on a post, but Vital has so many members that it is sometimes hard to keep track of the idiots, grifters, liars, fakers and other undesirable persons with various mental disorders. Thanks for the consideration.
carmfarm
10/13/2019 7:26pm
Dear Vital admins, staff, programmers, IT folks... I beg you please give us the ability to put morans like carmfarm on ignore. Ideally, such a feature...

I beg you please give us the ability to put morans like carmfarm on ignore. Ideally, such a feature would enable us to not even see their posts. Yes, I do realize I don't have to click on a post, but Vital has so many members that it is sometimes hard to keep track of the idiots, grifters, liars, fakers and other undesirable persons with various mental disorders. Thanks for the consideration.
You ok bro? Is it wet?
Lucifa.
10/15/2019 4:17pm
Dear Vital admins, staff, programmers, IT folks... I beg you please give us the ability to put morans like carmfarm on ignore. Ideally, such a feature...

carmfarm wrote:
You ok bro? Is it wet?
The only thing wet around here is you between the ears. Bro.
Sully
10/15/2019 7:37pm

carmfarm wrote:
You ok bro? Is it wet?
It's been five months, and that's the best you could come up with?
carmfarm
10/17/2019 9:29pm

carmfarm wrote:
You ok bro? Is it wet?
Sully wrote:
It's been five months, and that's the best you could come up with?
Sulky relax
carmfarm
10/17/2019 9:38pm
kkawboy14 wrote:

Deja New wrote:
kkawboy14 wrote:
Right!

Before you know it these guys will be saying Herlings isn’t the fastest guy in MXGP, because AC is leading the series.
Did webb catch and pass tomac ?

Post a reply to: The Fastest Guy....not 3

The Latest