The Factory Battle for 5 guys

kkawboy14
1) Roczen deal is done
2) Tomac
3) Moosecan
4) Anderson deal is done
5) Webb

Is everyone else just filler in the Factory Teams minds?
|
kb228
5/6/2019 6:04am
Well yea.. they all pick the title guy and then a second guy.
5/6/2019 6:56am
kb228 wrote:
Was Webb their title guy at A1 this year?
kkawboy14
5/6/2019 11:49am Edited Date/Time 5/6/2019 11:50am
kb228 wrote:
8686 wrote:
Was Webb their title guy at A1 this year?
Seems like that is the goal! Tie up the best guys and hope that the second guy comes out of nowhere and surprises everyone.
That second guy surprising is the thing that doesn’t happen to often.

I would say Savatgy had to be a good surprise for Kawasaki
resetjet
5/6/2019 12:29pm
Did you see musquin take a big gulp in the post race interview after the asked him if he was staying at ktm. That gulp told me probably not.

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
5/6/2019 12:31pm
resetjet wrote:
Did you see musquin take a big gulp in the post race interview after the asked him if he was staying at ktm. That gulp told...
Did you see musquin take a big gulp in the post race interview after the asked him if he was staying at ktm. That gulp told me probably not.
Got video of it? I haven't watched it or seen it up anywhere.
Spat24
Fantasy
856th
5/6/2019 12:37pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
1) Roczen deal is done
2) Tomac
3) Moosecan
4) Anderson deal is done
5) Webb

Is everyone else just filler in the Factory Teams minds?
Tomac's deal is done.
Webb - I think signed a 2 year contract (19 & 20) but not 100% sure though.
Musquin - dont know but original contract end this year.
Buzzard167
5/6/2019 12:43pm
If I was KTM I would definitely be keeping Musquin.
kiwifan
5/6/2019 2:37pm
Only deal not done seems to be Moosecan
cwtoyota
5/6/2019 3:04pm
resetjet wrote:
Did you see musquin take a big gulp in the post race interview after the asked him if he was staying at ktm. That gulp told...
mattyhamz2 wrote:
I'm not seeing anything in that... If that's Marv's "tell" he would have bluffed me.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
5/6/2019 3:23pm
resetjet wrote:
mattyhamz2 wrote:
cwtoyota wrote:
I'm not seeing anything in that... If that's Marv's "tell" he would have bluffed me.
The only thing that I got was that he doesn't seem happy. But I could be reading that completely wrong. I guess we will find out October 1st, if we don't hear about him re-signing with KTM before that.
5/6/2019 3:53pm Edited Date/Time 5/6/2019 3:53pm
Crazy to think that Webb was ever considered the 2nd guy on a team after his 250 career. Still pumped for him and his turnaround. I hope he can carry this momentum into outdoors. I think we'll be in for a Tomac bedtime story.
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
5/6/2019 3:53pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
Seems like that is the goal! Tie up the best guys and hope that the second guy comes out of nowhere and surprises everyone. That second...
Seems like that is the goal! Tie up the best guys and hope that the second guy comes out of nowhere and surprises everyone.
That second guy surprising is the thing that doesn’t happen to often.

I would say Savatgy had to be a good surprise for Kawasaki
"That second guy surprising is the thing that doesn’t happen to often"

It will happen next season at Husky, but I don't know if I'd call it a surprise.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/6/2019 5:50pm
I was told that Eli's new deal has been done for quite a while...like before the just-completed SX season.

Marvin said last weekend that they're working on a new deal.
langhammx
Fantasy
455th
5/6/2019 5:53pm
GuyB wrote:
I was told that Eli's new deal has been done for quite a while...like before the just-completed SX season. Marvin said last weekend that they're working...
I was told that Eli's new deal has been done for quite a while...like before the just-completed SX season.

Marvin said last weekend that they're working on a new deal.
Right about the same time Mike Williamson left ? Wink
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
5/6/2019 5:55pm
langhammx wrote:
Right about the same time Mike Williamson left ? Wink
I think Mike left about Detroit time, so no, not really.
Texas Built
5/6/2019 6:00pm
I really don't see anyone going anywhere besides Seeley. A healthy Versace is a front runner. He should stay put unless theres personality issues.
kiwifan
5/6/2019 6:21pm
I really don't see anyone going anywhere besides Seeley. A healthy Versace is a front runner. He should stay put unless theres personality issues.
so who takes Seely's place then?
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
5/6/2019 6:50pm
kiwifan wrote:
If Kawi take Savatgy then AC goes Honda. If Kawi stick with AC then Savatgy goes to Honda.

cable
5/6/2019 7:01pm
Crazy to think that Webb was ever considered the 2nd guy on a team after his 250 career. Still pumped for him and his turnaround. I...
Crazy to think that Webb was ever considered the 2nd guy on a team after his 250 career. Still pumped for him and his turnaround. I hope he can carry this momentum into outdoors. I think we'll be in for a Tomac bedtime story.
The guy that got 9th in 450 points last year and 8th the year before?
Patrick461
5/6/2019 7:50pm
An insider I know said sealy is out savachi will replace him AC will be Tomac teammate I’d really hope to see Bogel get another year with Butler brothers he really came around at the end of the year two heat race wins and 2 4ths. The guy is a rocket outdoors. He’s only getting two or three rounds while Benny is getting back to speed but Bogel is better indoors and outdoors than Benny I like Benny but Bogel can beat him outdoors no problems especially if his nerve damage surgery was successful he can lead races and finish on or near the podium. Savatchy could be a threat to Kenny. But if Kenny gets his body back in balance. Joey won’t touch Kenny out doors. And savatch crashes way to often in SX. But on a Honda I don’t think that savachy Will was the front end so much seems like the kawi is set up bad for corners. Eli washed the front end a lot. Imma huge Roczen fan Bogel is my second favorite rider. He has proven he can fight for podiums indoors and out
5/6/2019 7:51pm
KTM Definitely has the best Duo Next year. 2 Guys who an battle for wins. No one else really has that
Mavetism
5/6/2019 7:56pm
Patrick461 wrote:
An insider I know said sealy is out savachi will replace him AC will be Tomac teammate I’d really hope to see Bogel get another year...
An insider I know said sealy is out savachi will replace him AC will be Tomac teammate I’d really hope to see Bogel get another year with Butler brothers he really came around at the end of the year two heat race wins and 2 4ths. The guy is a rocket outdoors. He’s only getting two or three rounds while Benny is getting back to speed but Bogel is better indoors and outdoors than Benny I like Benny but Bogel can beat him outdoors no problems especially if his nerve damage surgery was successful he can lead races and finish on or near the podium. Savatchy could be a threat to Kenny. But if Kenny gets his body back in balance. Joey won’t touch Kenny out doors. And savatch crashes way to often in SX. But on a Honda I don’t think that savachy Will was the front end so much seems like the kawi is set up bad for corners. Eli washed the front end a lot. Imma huge Roczen fan Bogel is my second favorite rider. He has proven he can fight for podiums indoors and out
Wow, that was painful to read.
Lastander
5/6/2019 10:17pm
Patrick461 wrote:
An insider I know said sealy is out savachi will replace him AC will be Tomac teammate I’d really hope to see Bogel get another year...
What the fuck
9bro9
5/6/2019 10:57pm
Patrick461 wrote:
I LIKE POP TARTS
Turbojez
5/7/2019 4:03am
Patrick461 wrote:
You forgot about two things Tyler:

1. Switching accounts
2. CAPS LOCK

Mucho Tyo.

Back on the subject, Blake Bagett should not be underestimated. He's a beast outdoors.
Don't know about you guys but I still remember that pass he put on Tomac at Thunder Valley. It was one of the most beautifully executed passes I have ever seen. GIF anyone?
kiwifan
5/7/2019 3:45pm
kiwifan wrote:
haydos25 wrote:
If Kawi take Savatgy then AC goes Honda. If Kawi stick with AC then Savatgy goes to Honda.

ok so you do see someone else other than Seely moving teams Smile
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
5/7/2019 4:04pm
kiwifan wrote:
Thank you for asking, i am very plugged into the so cal factory team scene over here in Australia.

Other than maybe Seely to Motoconcepts in place of Friese if they choose to change something up over there, maybe Bogle gets a full time gig at RMATV? Other than that i think pretty much everyone else is signed arent they? Atleast all the big guns anyways.

The silly season had so much promise but it might be a fizzer haha
kkawboy14
5/7/2019 5:00pm
kiwifan wrote:
haydos25 wrote:
Thank you for asking, i am very plugged into the so cal factory team scene over here in Australia. Other than maybe Seely to Motoconcepts in...
Thank you for asking, i am very plugged into the so cal factory team scene over here in Australia.

Other than maybe Seely to Motoconcepts in place of Friese if they choose to change something up over there, maybe Bogle gets a full time gig at RMATV? Other than that i think pretty much everyone else is signed arent they? Atleast all the big guns anyways.

The silly season had so much promise but it might be a fizzer haha
Factory Yamaha might want to have 5 450 guys signed up!
drt410
5/7/2019 5:04pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2019 5:04pm
Patrick461 wrote:
Bogle is your 2nd favorite rider and you spell his name wrong lol... interesting

Post a reply to: The Factory Battle for 5 guys

The Latest