Electric MX Bikes - Future of MX - Full Write Up

ginger969
12/14/2021 3:47pm
WOW for those of you in this thread...here we go again haha

nrosso391
Fantasy
3479th
12/14/2021 5:39pm
My Power plant callout: The US still uses a minimum of 61% fossil fuel power plants to power the nation. "The Pacific Northwest uses almost non of fossil fuels" statement is false and an anomaly of a location at best. All the people buying E-bikes will still be using fossil fuels directly, with a generator and fuel at the track to charge their bike, and indirectly into the wall at home.
Skerby
12/14/2021 5:46pm
nrosso391 wrote:
My Power plant callout: The US still uses a minimum of 61% fossil fuel power plants to power the nation. "The Pacific Northwest uses almost non...
My Power plant callout: The US still uses a minimum of 61% fossil fuel power plants to power the nation. "The Pacific Northwest uses almost non of fossil fuels" statement is false and an anomaly of a location at best. All the people buying E-bikes will still be using fossil fuels directly, with a generator and fuel at the track to charge their bike, and indirectly into the wall at home.
When he says renewable he is talking about Hydroelectric power. Which uhh is I guess renewable but a heck of a lot more harmful than coal lol.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Electric MX Bikes - Future of MX - Full Write Up

The Latest