The Electric Dirt-Bike Movement ? Still Going Strong Or Blown It’s Fuse.

bama205
12/13/2020 5:28pm
What’s the fascination with tracks being in the city? To hell with that. I avoid the city and urbanites as best as possible. I love the tracks out in the countryside. The last thing I want to do with my rig is drive through a crowded city, stoplight to stoplight, constantly checking my mirrors to wiggle through to a track.

No thanks.
bayodome
Fantasy
4305th
12/14/2020 1:08pm Edited Date/Time 12/14/2020 2:04pm
bama205 wrote:
What’s the fascination with tracks being in the city? To hell with that. I avoid the city and urbanites as best as possible. I love the...
What’s the fascination with tracks being in the city? To hell with that. I avoid the city and urbanites as best as possible. I love the tracks out in the countryside. The last thing I want to do with my rig is drive through a crowded city, stoplight to stoplight, constantly checking my mirrors to wiggle through to a track.

No thanks.
Most people live in or close to urban areas. Situating tracks closer to said areas will only increase participation in the sport which would greatly benefit the industry financially.

SoCal tracks are a perfect example of this scenario. Most tracks in the region are within a 1 hour drive of either downtown Los Angeles or downtown San Diego.
Alex.434
12/14/2020 1:24pm Edited Date/Time 12/14/2020 1:24pm
I just wanted an excuse to post this awesome picture of my wife sending it yesterday on her Alta MX. She's struggled with jumping (intimidated) and yesterday she met up with a girlfriend (Jean Turner, also who took pic) who helped get her going on jumps... and she went for it. Super proud husband Smile

Figured it was somewhat topical to this thread.

BTW huge send Fourth_Floor!

Bottom line is electric dirtbikes are awesome. It's not a do all bike, it has it's role, it's niche, and that's okay. Those who want 1.5 hours of Glen Helen pro level motos... ain't going to happen. You want 500 miles of Baja? It's not going to do it. Stop trying to make it do it or using those bad faith arguments.

It's another tool in the ol' moto tool box. 4-strokes, 2-strokes, 0 strokes. Take your pick.
bama205
12/14/2020 3:38pm
bayodome wrote:
Most people live in or close to urban areas. Situating tracks closer to said areas will only increase participation in the sport which would greatly benefit...
Most people live in or close to urban areas. Situating tracks closer to said areas will only increase participation in the sport which would greatly benefit the industry financially.

SoCal tracks are a perfect example of this scenario. Most tracks in the region are within a 1 hour drive of either downtown Los Angeles or downtown San Diego.
1 hour outside of a regional sized city's downtown is BFE.

The Shop

Post a reply to: The Electric Dirt-Bike Movement ? Still Going Strong Or Blown It’s Fuse.

The Latest