The Deegan family.

FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
I had youtube playing on my tv in the garage today while it's been pouring and it was just playing endless moto videos. It's been playing Brian and his families videos for a good while and holy cow they go to endless amounts of private tracks and the footage is awesome. From big local tracks to back yard hidden gems. I am so impressed with their lifestyle and videos. I am pure moto, racer whatever but these guys are living the dream and even the freestyle posts have moto mixed in or some nitro circus like fun. The kids are doing everything we all have done and dream of at a huge scale and the best part is the kids are very well behaved and actually great role models for other kids from my perspective. We all know Brian was kind of a wild man growing up but wow has he done an amazing job with his family and business. Check out their YouTube channels. There are some really cool tracks around and his track is unreal.
|
McG194
8/11/2019 10:44am
Hallie will end up being 10 times a bigger deal than Danica ever was. I was never a MM fan but Deegan has his shit together and is giving all his kids a great start in life.
Dust601
8/11/2019 12:21pm
I’ve never been a huge Brian Deegan fan, but the guy really seems to love, and care about his family. He seems to go above, and beyond to support them the best he can no matter what their interests are. May not be a fan, but I can certainly respect that.

I think the kids get a bit of hate because people don’t necessarily like their dads personality from when he was younger, and also just pure simple jealously. I don’t know about you guys, but I dreamed about having a childhood like they currently have with all those toys, and opportunities. I don’t feel like it’s fair to hate on them simply for being fortunate enough to be born into a very well off family, and taking advantage of it.

I know I’m a Moto guy, but I’ve actually been more interested in the daughters racing career then the others. She’s been racing since she was super young, and without a doubt puts in the time, and work. Yeah she’s benefited from her dads money, and connections, but she seems to work her ass off, and appears to have a ton of talent. In the few interviews I’ve seen it seems like she seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I think she’ll continue to be really successful if they don’t push her up the ranks to fast, and continue letting her gain experience.

The Shop

8/11/2019 1:37pm
That Hudson is a mad man, if wants to go pro which he may not he will do better than his brother.

tcannon521
Fantasy
1398th
8/11/2019 2:00pm
FLmxer wrote:
I had youtube playing on my tv in the garage today while it's been pouring and it was just playing endless moto videos. It's been playing...
I had youtube playing on my tv in the garage today while it's been pouring and it was just playing endless moto videos. It's been playing Brian and his families videos for a good while and holy cow they go to endless amounts of private tracks and the footage is awesome. From big local tracks to back yard hidden gems. I am so impressed with their lifestyle and videos. I am pure moto, racer whatever but these guys are living the dream and even the freestyle posts have moto mixed in or some nitro circus like fun. The kids are doing everything we all have done and dream of at a huge scale and the best part is the kids are very well behaved and actually great role models for other kids from my perspective. We all know Brian was kind of a wild man growing up but wow has he done an amazing job with his family and business. Check out their YouTube channels. There are some really cool tracks around and his track is unreal.
Brian comes from a good family and i think a lot of what you saw were for tv and not reflective of his real life. If I remember correctly, his mom or dad was over an entire school district when he was growing up.
Rickyisms
8/11/2019 2:10pm
FLmxer wrote:
I had youtube playing on my tv in the garage today while it's been pouring and it was just playing endless moto videos. It's been playing...
tcannon521 wrote:
Brian comes from a good family and i think a lot of what you saw were for tv and not reflective of his real life. If...
Brian comes from a good family and i think a lot of what you saw were for tv and not reflective of his real life. If I remember correctly, his mom or dad was over an entire school district when he was growing up.
Pretty sure his dad was a superintendent. Brian stopped living with his mom after his parents divorced and his mom moved away.
Excaliburbmx
8/11/2019 2:50pm
I have the upmost respect for him he did it his way and made millions.
moscrop940
8/11/2019 2:59pm
I’ve had two random run-ins with Deegan, spanning 15 years apart, and both times the guy was awesome.

One of those times,we saw him waiting for a flight in Omaha by himself. My dad introduced himself, as well as my brother and I, and he was very humble and kind....he was also nice enough to get on the phone with my sister whom was obsessed with him at the time, and actually talked with her for a few minutes (she still talks about it 19 years later)

His on screen persona was just that, a persona....I wish all the best for the Deegan family and their many endeavors.
DanDunes818
8/11/2019 7:36pm
The man is living every moto fathers dream and he obviously earned it. I'm a father of 4 girls and 1 boy and while I am super envious, I respect the hell out of Brian and his wife. Like a lot of people in moto, I was super turned off by his on-screen persona, but the man did exactly what he needed to do to make money and is now using everything he earned for his family.
jemcee
8/11/2019 9:01pm
Those videos are so watchable and I can't really pinpoint the exact reason why haha
Haiden could very easily be a little arrogant shit but he doesn't seem to be, very confident? Sure.. But every video I've seen he's giving his kid fans all his time and never seems to be acting as though he thinks he's better than them, that should tell you everything you need to know about them as parents

8/11/2019 10:04pm
jemcee wrote:
Those videos are so watchable and I can't really pinpoint the exact reason why haha Haiden could very easily be a little arrogant shit but he...
Those videos are so watchable and I can't really pinpoint the exact reason why haha
Haiden could very easily be a little arrogant shit but he doesn't seem to be, very confident? Sure.. But every video I've seen he's giving his kid fans all his time and never seems to be acting as though he thinks he's better than them, that should tell you everything you need to know about them as parents

Great post.
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2475th
8/12/2019 2:04am
I have an 8 year old son who races moto, he is obsessed with watching Dangerboy youtube video's.

LOL I actually had to explain to him who Dangerboy's dad was, followed by watching a few of Brian's older and newer video's.

Actual quite enjoy watching their stuff as well, they really are living the moto dream, which is so cool.

Hafting to explain to my son who Brian Deegan was is certainly no slag on Brian, I also have had to explain who RV, MC JS7 RC are and even just how good Reed has been over the years!

Camp332
8/12/2019 10:57am
aaryn #234 wrote:
I have an 8 year old son who races moto, he is obsessed with watching Dangerboy youtube video's. LOL I actually had to explain to him...
I have an 8 year old son who races moto, he is obsessed with watching Dangerboy youtube video's.

LOL I actually had to explain to him who Dangerboy's dad was, followed by watching a few of Brian's older and newer video's.

Actual quite enjoy watching their stuff as well, they really are living the moto dream, which is so cool.

Hafting to explain to my son who Brian Deegan was is certainly no slag on Brian, I also have had to explain who RV, MC JS7 RC are and even just how good Reed has been over the years!

Same here. My son is 7, and loves seeing all of these vids. The videos are really cool to watch with my boy. I support the Deegan family 100%.

Post a reply to: The Deegan family.

The Latest