The Deegan Bike Claim Story - Part 1, 2, and 3 | UPDATE: Brennan's Sponsor Responds | Schofield, Cotter, Burkeen, Deegan, Luce, and Walker

Sore Loser
8/15/2022 8:19pm
So are you saying it's all good to have a "closed door" meeting with a minor? Is that your statement or do you want to keep...
So are you saying it's all good to have a "closed door" meeting with a minor? Is that your statement or do you want to keep making nonsensical arguments in response to a simple statement?
Sore Loser wrote:
I think the parents should be accompanying the kid during the claim. Flat out. Sounds like the dad had little interest in being involved. Also sounds...
I think the parents should be accompanying the kid during the claim. Flat out.

Sounds like the dad had little interest in being involved.

Also sounds like that meeting had to happen to determine the custody protocol. And Cotter had to rush it or Star/Deegans were going to win by default because of the 30 minute rule.

If they wait for Brennan to go get his dad, the claim is never legally filed in time. So for that I think Cotter had to make a judgement call, and I think he made the right one.
The rulebook clearly states that [u]any rider (claimant)[/u] must initiate the claim. Brennan is the rider. If you want to change the rulebook to accommodate parents...
The rulebook clearly states that any rider (claimant) must initiate the claim. Brennan is the rider. If you want to change the rulebook to accommodate parents of minors, that's fine, go petition and do all that bullshit, but Brennan properly followed the rule to the letter.

He asked me if I thought a closed door meeting with a kid is ok. I said no. But a meeting had to happen. So it makes sense to me that the rules should be amended to require dad to be present.

I wasnt faulting Brennan in that situation. Or anyone involved really. i do wonder why the dad was so hands off tho.
Dirt.Squirt
8/15/2022 8:20pm
Wisco322 wrote:
Something about this seems fishy.. is it just me or is that a Snapchat covering some words from a Snapchat?[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/15/564181/s1200_CD7CC69D_ED7C_483F_A663_AE5FAF7235F0.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/15/564180/s1200_06E2AD0E_96C2_465F_A747_5CA77B290073.jpg[/img] You can see the previous...
Something about this seems fishy.. is it just me or is that a Snapchat covering some words from a Snapchat?

You can see the previous layered chat under the visible one. It’s a shade darker.

Why would the Deegans even have Brennan’s snapchat to somehow get a screenshot of it?
The text doesn't even line up with the frame. Not sure if this an actual snapchat by deegan. Just saying.
It’s at the very end of the part 1 video. The top of the snap shows it was posted from a account with the username brennan405 or something like that

Not sure what’s up with the background text I figure it’s a screenshot of a snap that was sent to him and then he put his own caption over the OG caption for his story
DA498
8/15/2022 8:21pm
Ive burned a ton of time on this rabbit hole and just finished watching first video. I have only skimmed these four pages so far but to be honest not much that these guys have said is different from Brennans account in my mind. 5 minutes 20 minutes in the office doesnt really matter that much. In no way you are going to convince me that it was all sunshine and rainbows calm talk from Deegan and for that matter Cotter. They all have had enough time to see what the problems and accusations are and all responded accordingly.

The fact they are all scrambling to make up rules just adds to the confusion. But these guys did accommodate and start the process but i have doubts it was as calm and collected as they say in my book.

I did learn that Derrik was more involved than what has been said but that doesn’t really matter either.

The next two guys will be interesting to hear from but expecting more of the same. These are the real problem and cant wait to hear their story.

DA498
8/15/2022 8:22pm
Wisco322 wrote:
Something about this seems fishy.. is it just me or is that a Snapchat covering some words from a Snapchat?[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/15/564181/s1200_CD7CC69D_ED7C_483F_A663_AE5FAF7235F0.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/08/15/564180/s1200_06E2AD0E_96C2_465F_A747_5CA77B290073.jpg[/img] You can see the previous...
Something about this seems fishy.. is it just me or is that a Snapchat covering some words from a Snapchat?

You can see the previous layered chat under the visible one. It’s a shade darker.

Why would the Deegans even have Brennan’s snapchat to somehow get a screenshot of it?
The text doesn't even line up with the frame. Not sure if this an actual snapchat by deegan. Just saying.
It’s at the very end of the part 1 video. The top of the snap shows it was posted from a account with the username brennan405...
It’s at the very end of the part 1 video. The top of the snap shows it was posted from a account with the username brennan405 or something like that

Not sure what’s up with the background text I figure it’s a screenshot of a snap that was sent to him and then he put his own caption over the OG caption for his story
That shit doesnt matter anyway.

The Shop

dmm698
8/15/2022 8:25pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 8:27pm
SlowOldGuy wrote:
It is a really simple thing that I don't know why he keeps lying about. I was in the room the entire time Brian was there...
It is a really simple thing that I don't know why he keeps lying about. I was in the room the entire time Brian was there. He was never in the room with Brain and Tim alone.
dmm698 wrote:
Did I understand correctly Harris called a week before the race asking how to claim a bike? I support the kid Brennan and no doubt he...
Did I understand correctly Harris called a week before the race asking how to claim a bike?

I support the kid Brennan and no doubt he was coerced into dropping the claim by outside pressure, he should of got the bike ect. But it also speaks volumes to Harris playing the good guy supporter who claims he knew nothing about the claim idea from Brennan until Loretta’s yet he was on the phone about it a week prior and involved directly in the initiation with most of the officials.

Whole thing stinks to heavens and hope we can determine who pressured him into dropping it

Edit: just so it’s clear, Harris being dishonest has nothing to do with the fact Brennan got the shaft in this ordeal
SX_336 wrote:
Harris said in the interview that he found out about the claim THE WEEK before Loretta’s. So there goes your whole post here being shot to...
Harris said in the interview that he found out about the claim THE WEEK before Loretta’s. So there goes your whole post here being shot to shit. Time to drop back and punt.
Tyler livesay interview with him. 8:20 mark. “I was made aware of what Brennan was going to do, which was earlier in the week”

Fourth down conversion. First and ten.

Not that it matters anyways, Brennan still got shafted.
holyroller1
Fantasy
282nd
8/15/2022 8:27pm
Sore Loser wrote:
I think the parents should be accompanying the kid during the claim. Flat out. Sounds like the dad had little interest in being involved. Also sounds...
I think the parents should be accompanying the kid during the claim. Flat out.

Sounds like the dad had little interest in being involved.

Also sounds like that meeting had to happen to determine the custody protocol. And Cotter had to rush it or Star/Deegans were going to win by default because of the 30 minute rule.

If they wait for Brennan to go get his dad, the claim is never legally filed in time. So for that I think Cotter had to make a judgement call, and I think he made the right one.
The rulebook clearly states that [u]any rider (claimant)[/u] must initiate the claim. Brennan is the rider. If you want to change the rulebook to accommodate parents...
The rulebook clearly states that any rider (claimant) must initiate the claim. Brennan is the rider. If you want to change the rulebook to accommodate parents of minors, that's fine, go petition and do all that bullshit, but Brennan properly followed the rule to the letter.

Sore Loser wrote:
He asked me if I thought a closed door meeting with a kid is ok. I said no. But a meeting had to happen. So it...
He asked me if I thought a closed door meeting with a kid is ok. I said no. But a meeting had to happen. So it makes sense to me that the rules should be amended to require dad to be present.

I wasnt faulting Brennan in that situation. Or anyone involved really. i do wonder why the dad was so hands off tho.
A meeting didn't have to happen. That's BS. The rider filed a claim with the AMA and it should have been done. No other meetings are required with people that essentially have no say in the matter.
MO 23
8/15/2022 8:27pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 8:27pm
Dan aka "Sore loser", why dont you tell us who you are and your relation to this whole thing?
Utah Moto
8/15/2022 8:29pm
Also, going forward can we all just agree to black list sore pussy and stop responding to him. I’m watching all you engage with this clown and it’s like arguing with a narcissist girlfriend. You can’t win and he’s (the deegans) are always the victim.
8/15/2022 8:33pm
Utah Moto wrote:
Also, going forward can we all just agree to black list sore pussy and stop responding to him. I’m watching all you engage with this clown...
Also, going forward can we all just agree to black list sore pussy and stop responding to him. I’m watching all you engage with this clown and it’s like arguing with a narcissist girlfriend. You can’t win and he’s (the deegans) are always the victim.
You can add me to that also. I think the kid really had it out for Deegan since southwick. And no I don’t work for Yamaha I live in northern Ontario Canada and work as a bus and truck mechanic. Because you seem think I work for them
B Gotti
Fantasy
4205th
8/15/2022 8:34pm
So what's the next conspiracy theory?
Utah Moto
8/15/2022 8:36pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 8:37pm
Utah Moto wrote:
Also, going forward can we all just agree to black list sore pussy and stop responding to him. I’m watching all you engage with this clown...
You can add me to that also. I think the kid really had it out for Deegan since southwick. And no I don’t work for Yamaha...
You can add me to that also. I think the kid really had it out for Deegan since southwick. And no I don’t work for Yamaha I live in northern Ontario Canada and work as a bus and truck mechanic. Because you seem think I work for them
Did you mistakingly quote me? Because I have no idea what you’re talking about.

I agree Brennan had a plan. Mostly because he admitted to saving for that bike for a couple months. But if I was going to “attack” my enemy id hit them where it hurts. He did that masterfully
8/15/2022 8:38pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 8:40pm
Utah Moto wrote:
You can add me to that also. I think the kid really had it out for Deegan since southwick. And no I don’t work for Yamaha...
Another in the large pile of non-sequiturs, along with the motor builder's intentions and how Brennan earned his money. Who cares?

Brennan is perfectly allowed to "have it out" for Haiden. Doesn't matter in the least toward the validity of the bike claim.
Bow977
Fantasy
99th
8/15/2022 8:38pm
Who cares if he had a plan? The simple explanation is there was a rule to claim the bike and he followed it. He could have paid $18k and done whatever the hell he wanted to.
8/15/2022 8:39pm
Utah Moto wrote:
Utah Moto wrote:
Did you mistakingly quote me? Because I have no idea what you’re talking about. I agree Brennan had a plan. Mostly because he admitted to saving...

I agree Brennan had a plan. Mostly because he admitted to saving for that bike for a couple months. But if I was going to “attack” my enemy id hit them where it hurts. He did that masterfully
Early today you said I was on Deegan sack and I must work for Yamaha
Bruce372
8/15/2022 8:40pm
Two things that stuck out to me Burkeen claims Derek Harris spoke with him a few weeks before the race to go over how a claim...
Two things that stuck out to me

Burkeen claims Derek Harris spoke with him a few weeks before the race to go over how a claim process worked

Brian Deegan had these two screenshots from brennans Snapchat story

Not really aligning with brennans response to Brian of “having nothing but respect for you and your family”

It doesn’t SOUND to me like Burkeen Cotter or Degan treated Brennan unfairly however I am more interested in hearing from the dealer walker and Luce which to me sounds like where the real shady part went down.
That's it to make Deegan the victim?

My duaghters 7th basketball team talk more smack than that! What happened to bare knuckles metal mulisiha?
Utah Moto
8/15/2022 8:43pm
Utah Moto wrote:
Did you mistakingly quote me? Because I have no idea what you’re talking about. I agree Brennan had a plan. Mostly because he admitted to saving...

Early today you said I was on Deegan sack and I must work for Yamaha
Hmm. Honestly don’t even remember that. Cheers anyways 🙋🏻‍♂️
8/15/2022 8:44pm
Utah Moto wrote:
What did Deegan do wrong here he was up at the ama office asked if he could speak to person claiming bike and Not Tim Cotter but the ama said ok come in and he talked to the kid for like 2-3 mins cotter and Mike from ama said
8/15/2022 8:46pm
It wasn’t just the Tim Cotter and Brian Deegan In the room for 30 mins with the kid it was also the head of ama and was only 2-3 mins tops they said
8/15/2022 8:46pm
Utah Moto wrote:
What did Deegan do wrong here he was up at the ama office asked if he could speak to person claiming bike and Not Tim Cotter...
What did Deegan do wrong here he was up at the ama office asked if he could speak to person claiming bike and Not Tim Cotter but the ama said ok come in and he talked to the kid for like 2-3 mins cotter and Mike from ama said
Deegan or any grown man needs no part of "talking to" some unaccompanied kid over this.
Sore Loser
8/15/2022 8:47pm
A meeting didn't have to happen. That's BS. The rider filed a claim with the AMA and it should have been done. No other meetings are...
A meeting didn't have to happen. That's BS. The rider filed a claim with the AMA and it should have been done. No other meetings are required with people that essentially have no say in the matter.
Apparently there has to be a meeting to go over the bike custody protocol with the claimer.

Not all that crazy of a concept. Do you just hand people $17k and walk off without knowing how they will ensure funny business doesnt occur?

72 hrs ago y’all were convinced that Deegan & Cotter cornered the kid to talk him out of the claim.

As of today it was the AMA that brought Cotter in, he tried to ensure custody was handled properly, he asked where dad was, and made sure the claim was filed on time. And there was a 3rd person (AMA - Burkeen) in the meeting that Brennan never mentions.

I think it’s killing some of y’all that you unfairly went scorched earth on everyone.

I cant wait to hear what the dealership has to say.
8/15/2022 8:48pm
He didn’t even know was a kid and so didn’t Tim Cotter or Ama guy. They asked if was just him or his parents and he said his parents are not here. Everyone just always wants to hang the deegans for everything they do it really seems likes jealousy
8/15/2022 8:50pm
What did Deegan do wrong here he was up at the ama office asked if he could speak to person claiming bike and Not Tim Cotter...
Deegan or any grown man needs no part of "talking to" some unaccompanied kid over this.
Then why did the kid go alone without his parents then with 17,000. Kid shouldn’t be walking around with 17,000 going to claim a bike if he can’t talk to a couple men .
Gary Duck
8/15/2022 8:51pm
MO 23 wrote:
Dan aka "Sore loser", why dont you tell us who you are and your relation to this whole thing?
I have no issue with his posts but I would like to know as well.
8/15/2022 8:51pm
He was man enough to go claim a bike with $17,000 dollars with out his parents pretty sure he’s man enough to talk about claim said bike
USA
Fantasy
507th
8/15/2022 8:52pm
brocster wrote:
Because Brennan’s account is more right than anyone elses
Sore Loser wrote:
Really? As of now I only count two people possibly caught in lies. And we still yet to hear from other important parties such as the...
Really?

As of now I only count two people possibly caught in lies.

And we still yet to hear from other important parties such as the dealership or Walker.
If you believe Brennan is lying, why do you think he dropped the claim?
8/15/2022 8:55pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 8:59pm
He didn’t even know was a kid and so didn’t Tim Cotter or Ama guy. They asked if was just him or his parents and he...
He didn’t even know was a kid and so didn’t Tim Cotter or Ama guy. They asked if was just him or his parents and he said his parents are not here. Everyone just always wants to hang the deegans for everything they do it really seems likes jealousy
Very few want to "hang the Deegans." C'mon just acknowledge the rule: Bring a bike that is clearly above the claiming standard, and don't be surprised if someone pulls the trigger. And the rule is also written specifically to penalize outside "circumvention", which clearly multiple attempts on multiple fronts were made to pressure the claimant last week.
Sore Loser
8/15/2022 8:55pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 8:55pm
MO 23 wrote:
Who am I? Im the one guy here who isnt afraid to have an unpopular opinion if it means speaking the truth.

No “relation” to Jesus Christ but he is my homeboy.
8/15/2022 8:57pm Edited Date/Time 8/15/2022 9:00pm
brocster wrote:
Because Brennan’s account is more right than anyone elses
Sore Loser wrote:
Really? As of now I only count two people possibly caught in lies. And we still yet to hear from other important parties such as the...
Really?

As of now I only count two people possibly caught in lies.

And we still yet to hear from other important parties such as the dealership or Walker.
USA wrote:
If you believe Brennan is lying, why do you think he dropped the claim?
Why did Brennan keep saying was Tim cotter and Deegan in room only with him . When the head AMA official was in that room also and was the one that let Deegan in
motoman154__
Fantasy
3343rd
8/15/2022 8:58pm
Wisco322 wrote:

More than likely, a random bystander recorded the video of the takeout with his own caption, then Brennan recorded that post and reposted it with his own caption on top.
dkurtd
8/15/2022 8:59pm
Luce on why he went to Matt's pit. "I was just trying to get some insight into the rider". Yea right.

Post a reply to: The Deegan Bike Claim Story - Part 1, 2, and 3 | UPDATE: Brennan's Sponsor Responds | Schofield, Cotter, Burkeen, Deegan, Luce, and Walker

The Latest