The Deegan Bike Claim Story - Part 1, 2, and 3 | UPDATE: Brennan's Sponsor Responds | Schofield, Cotter, Burkeen, Deegan, Luce, and Walker

OW38B
Fantasy
148th
8/21/2022 8:41pm
You guys are still talking about this? 😂
Amazing is it not? Shocked
8/22/2022 12:35am
No matter what side of the fence you’re on this claim stuff . You must know how proud his dad is of Haiden. His dad dream...
No matter what side of the fence you’re on this claim stuff . You must know how proud his dad is of Haiden. His dad dream was to get a factory ride and he never got one so it must of been one hell of a proud moment for him when his son signed that factory Yamaha deal. And no one can deny that the kid doesn’t work hard and he wasn’t just given the ride because of YouTube. Haiden earned this ride and deserved it. Look at Ryder D and Chase Hymas then been on big bike for over 2 years and Ryder D just went pro and hymas is holding back for a 3rd year . Haiden has only been on big bike since a week after Loretta’ last year and he didn’t go 125 school boy like ferry and CC 66. He is going pro next weekend at iron man and team wouldn’t let him knew that if he wasn’t showing the speed as the other pros on the team . So I think it’s amazing and no one should be hating or saying kid is sand bagging. Hes 16 only been on a big bike skip 125 went straight to 250 and he’s going be pro national rider only being on a big bike just barley over one year
Haiden sandbag the b class with a factory bike. If he's already fast enough to race in pro nationals he shouldn't be riding against actual b class amateurs
9/23/2022 2:57pm
ML512,

Are there any updates for Brennan's claim story?
Has Star Racing / Yamaha held up their end of the claim compromise or did all parties thumb their nose walk away?

Thanks,
bvm111
9/23/2022 3:07pm

The Shop

GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
9/23/2022 3:40pm
Last I heard he put his nut sack on Dale's drum set
rjg
9/23/2022 3:53pm
I have seen deals done where the rider receives the motorcycle at the beginning of the year and rides all season then it's put up for sale and the rider pays the difference between MSRP and sale price. It's good for the dealerships.
Hodge336
Fantasy
1827th
10/4/2022 6:19am
ML512, Are there any updates for Brennan's claim story? Has Star Racing / Yamaha held up their end of the claim compromise or did all parties...
ML512,

Are there any updates for Brennan's claim story?
Has Star Racing / Yamaha held up their end of the claim compromise or did all parties thumb their nose walk away?

Thanks,
A friend of mine saw him at mx207 a couple weeks ago and Brennan told him he hasn’t seen the motors. He doesn’t believe he’s gotten anything from Yamaha

Post a reply to: The Deegan Bike Claim Story - Part 1, 2, and 3 | UPDATE: Brennan's Sponsor Responds | Schofield, Cotter, Burkeen, Deegan, Luce, and Walker

The Latest