The Champion

WFO
8/26/2017 7:48pm
Tomac reminds me of a forgotten guy named RC. He was rarely challenged but when he was he sometimes needed to be reminded that the fastest guy every weekend isn't the Champion. It took RC a couple of years to be able to play the game. Fast where you can and smart where you can't. One race doesn't win the game. It's Tough because we are all taught to win, but the "Smart" man learns how to win the game at the end of the year, Not the end of the day.
Being healthy is also part of the game, as well as $$$$. Eli has some smart folks in his corner. All the people that doubt him really mean nothing at all. You don't pay his bills nor should he worry about what you think. There is a difference between a winner and a Champion. Eli is a Winner,....And a Champion!
|
moore433
8/26/2017 8:40pm
WFO wrote:
Tomac reminds me of a forgotten guy named RC. He was rarely challenged but when he was he sometimes needed to be reminded that the fastest...
Tomac reminds me of a forgotten guy named RC. He was rarely challenged but when he was he sometimes needed to be reminded that the fastest guy every weekend isn't the Champion. It took RC a couple of years to be able to play the game. Fast where you can and smart where you can't. One race doesn't win the game. It's Tough because we are all taught to win, but the "Smart" man learns how to win the game at the end of the year, Not the end of the day.
Being healthy is also part of the game, as well as $$$$. Eli has some smart folks in his corner. All the people that doubt him really mean nothing at all. You don't pay his bills nor should he worry about what you think. There is a difference between a winner and a Champion. Eli is a Winner,....And a Champion!
That was Rd5's strength. If he was fastest he'd go for the win, if not he made sure he was in the podium. He very rarely was ever not on the podium. The guy was just a smart racer!!
cbuehler767
8/26/2017 8:41pm
Eli reminds me in no way shape or form of RC

The Shop

bvm111
8/26/2017 11:11pm
Eli reminds me in no way shape or form of RC
^^^ Thank you for bringing some sense.
I am a Fan of Eli's and even I agree with the above statements!
Motoxdoc
8/27/2017 12:30am Edited Date/Time 8/27/2017 12:31am
WFO wrote:
Tomac reminds me of a forgotten guy named RC. He was rarely challenged but when he was he sometimes needed to be reminded that the fastest...
Whatever Laughing I wonder who he's going to remind you of next week...

Post a reply to: The Champion

The Latest