The Canard crash.......

P
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 7:53pm
I think that it was just a racing incident, but if anyone named James Stewart would have been involved this board would have exploded.Shocked

I hope that all involved heal up fast and it's good to see that people are more concerned with the rider's health than who was "to blame".............for once.

P
|
500guy
1/22/2012 7:15pm
P wrote:
I think that it was just a racing incident, but if anyone named James Stewart would have been involved this board would have exploded.:ohmy: I hope...
I think that it was just a racing incident, but if anyone named James Stewart would have been involved this board would have exploded.Shocked

I hope that all involved heal up fast and it's good to see that people are more concerned with the rider's health than who was "to blame".............for once.

P
I think you are hyper sensitive, there has been multiple fix the F'n tuff block posts and all kinds of other shit.

James happens to be one of the most popular (Well known) racers the sport has ever seen , not to mention one of the most talented. He will always be that much more under the microscope, that's how it works.
P
1/22/2012 7:20pm
P wrote:
I think that it was just a racing incident, but if anyone named James Stewart would have been involved this board would have exploded.:ohmy: I hope...

P
500guy wrote:
I think you are hyper sensitive, there has been multiple fix the F'n tuff block posts and all kinds of other shit. James happens to be...
I think you are hyper sensitive, there has been multiple fix the F'n tuff block posts and all kinds of other shit.

James happens to be one of the most popular (Well known) racers the sport has ever seen , not to mention one of the most talented. He will always be that much more under the microscope, that's how it works.
You know and I know that if James had landed on, or been landed on by someone there would have been 10 seperate threads about it within 30 minutes and none of them would have been about concern for his health. Fix the tuff blocks doesn't single out a particular rider for causing anything.

P

The Shop

Trent179
1/22/2012 7:21pm
Good lord. How did James get brought into the crash. Seriously.
P
1/22/2012 7:24pm
Trent179 wrote:
Good lord. How did James get brought into the crash. Seriously.
Because I have a good memory. I just noticed the difference and wanted to speak on it. I hope that this trend of being concerned about the riders when there is an incident continues. It's racing this kind of stuff happens.

P
500guy
P wrote:

P
500guy wrote:
I think you are hyper sensitive, there has been multiple fix the F'n tuff block posts and all kinds of other shit. James happens to be...

P wrote:
You know and I know that if James had landed on, or been landed on by someone there would have been 10 seperate threads about it...
You know and I know that if James had landed on, or been landed on by someone there would have been 10 seperate threads about it within 30 minutes and none of them would have been about concern for his health. Fix the tuff blocks doesn't single out a particular rider for causing anything.

P
Alright I will say it.

That's because nobody was riding stupid like the times James did it. Canard couldn't do the Jump, and Morias committed before he knew Canard wouldn't make it.
P and 500 are both right.

Right after the crash someone said the same thing to me that P just did.

The boards would look much different today if James had done that, but he has indeed earned his reputation.
P
1/22/2012 7:25pm
must be because hes an african american....
Or maybe there are just a lot of inconsiderate people out there???

P
machine
1/22/2012 7:26pm
You chose a bad time to pull your race baiting shit. We have two guys badly injured in the hospital and your going to do the victim thing now?

What a classless POS you are.....
Racer92
1/22/2012 7:27pm
500guy wrote:
Alright I will say it. That's because nobody was riding stupid like the times James did it. Canard couldn't do the Jump, and Morias committed before...
Alright I will say it.

That's because nobody was riding stupid like the times James did it. Canard couldn't do the Jump, and Morias committed before he knew Canard wouldn't make it.
This. What happened to Trey was a racing accident, not because a rider was making bad choices with disregard for the safety of the other riders around him.
TheWeapon
Fantasy
68th
1/22/2012 7:30pm
P wrote:
You know and I know that if James had landed on, or been landed on by someone there would have been 10 seperate threads about it...

P
Sorry Sir, that is complete garbage. There are certainly some shit people on here, but surely nobody would stoop that low.
flarider
1/22/2012 7:31pm
P, while I agree with your premise, I disagree with your timing
1/22/2012 7:32pm
i agree with P on this. in fact, i already brought this point up on a local message board.
P
1/22/2012 7:34pm
500guy wrote:

P wrote:

P
500guy wrote:
Alright I will say it. That's because nobody was riding stupid like the times James did it. Canard couldn't do the Jump, and Morias committed before...
Alright I will say it.

Testy aren't we? It's interesting that when James got landed on it was his fault for "moving over in the air" and when he landed on someone it was his fault for committing to a line. I'm just saying. It's all just racing to me and I've never seen the point of trying to "blame" someone in these cases. That's just MHO.

P
P
1/22/2012 7:37pm
machine wrote:
You chose a bad time to pull your race baiting shit. We have two guys badly injured in the hospital and your going to do the...
You chose a bad time to pull your race baiting shit. We have two guys badly injured in the hospital and your going to do the victim thing now?

Where did I ever bring up race??? You did that.

P
level
1/22/2012 7:38pm
i agree with P on this. in fact, i already brought this point up on a local message board.
P is right. People love to give James a hard time.
TJ 755
1/22/2012 7:39pm
has that Hoppen pic been posted here yet???
P
1/22/2012 7:40pm
Hey, I'm just saying. I'm not trying to start shit, must making a point. Hopefully people will look at this and realize that shit happens at that level. Had James not done the triple on the first lap and got landed on he would have caught all kinds of shit for "not riding off the track" or "not moving over to avoid the crash" some crazy shit like that.

I hope that this situation makes people realize that these kinds of crazy crashes can happen to anyone out there and that the health of the riders should be the concerne more than who was at fault.

P
TJ 755
1/22/2012 7:41pm
there has to be a bigger one
machine
1/22/2012 7:41pm
machine wrote:
You chose a bad time to pull your race baiting shit. We have two guys badly injured in the hospital and your going to do the...

P wrote:

P
okay P, then let's get it out there, why do YOU think people give Stewart a hard time and in YOUR eyes have double standards?

okay.........be honest now.....
TJ 755
1/22/2012 7:44pm
looks like Morais took bars to the face before he even hit the ground
TJ 755
1/22/2012 7:46pm
P your wrong. The rider that landed on Trey could have been anyone. Quit stirring shit hinting on race.
P
1/22/2012 7:47pm
machine wrote:

P wrote:

P
machine wrote:
okay P, then let's get it out there, why do YOU think people give Stewart a hard time and in YOUR eyes have double standards? okay.........be...
okay P, then let's get it out there, why do YOU think people give Stewart a hard time and in YOUR eyes have double standards?

okay.........be honest now.....
I don't have a double standard, I'm just looking at history. You know, and I know that this board would have exploded if James had been involved in any way, shape, or form. People don't like James for a varity of reasons, but one thing that I do know is that people are quick to go at him before they go at anyone else in the sport. That's just a fact.

P
1/22/2012 7:48pm
TJ 755 wrote:
there has to be a bigger one [img]http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/photogallerys/large/R_S_12_15_70895.jpg[/img]
there has to be a bigger one
Wow, that is ugly.

Those guys are lucky to be alive.
sc961
1/22/2012 7:48pm
P wrote:

P
Yes, no doubt it would have been different but James wasn't involved.

So why do we have to drudge through that discussion again since he wasn't?
P
1/22/2012 7:49pm
TJ 755 wrote:
P your wrong. The rider that landed on Trey could have been anyone. Quit stirring shit hinting on race.
I'm not "hinting" at anything. If I want to say that something is about race I'll say it. You should know that.

P

Post a reply to: The Canard crash.......

The Latest