The Canadian Nationals...

Frodad78
6/8/2015 10:26am
RangerLee wrote:
So Alessi did not race the first round?

Kinda tough to challenge for a championship when you skip a round is it not?
Frodad78 wrote:
I don't think he raced the first two, Hot tubs man Hot tubs
Flatliner wrote:
I still think it really sucks he's at the point of not competing for any title at all.
I agree! I thought he did pretty well last year. I can only speculate that he truly didn't feel like he was fit or ready enough to commit to any one series. Seems like he is taking this time to dip his toes in a few different waters, bummer though since he is such a better rider outdoors. I guess if he is going to contest the GPs we wont see him in SX any time soon either?
MauriceR
Fantasy
154th
6/8/2015 10:45am
Metcalfe and Thompson crash 1st moto in Kamloops

mxracer239
6/8/2015 11:20am
notme wrote:
I just listened to an interview with him and the cmrc pulled the cylinder off and spec'd it. Its all stock as rules state, but he...
I just listened to an interview with him and the cmrc pulled the cylinder off and spec'd it. Its all stock as rules state, but he lists rekluse as one of his sponsors, Im sure that helped on the that hardpan track.
justpinit wrote:
That HAS to be a be a pain in the ass for the 4-stroke lovers!! Stock cylinder, stock head, stock piston. They opened up his engine...
That HAS to be a be a pain in the ass for the 4-stroke lovers!!

Stock cylinder, stock head, stock piston. They opened up his engine and found..........nothing. All stock.

How do you justify building a time-bomb 50 +hp 250 4-stroke when you can put decent suspenders on a stock 2-stroke bike and go racing. and WIN??
Im surprised the big four are not throwing a fit over the 2 stroke beating the factory bikes
Frodad78
6/8/2015 11:50am
notme wrote:
I just listened to an interview with him and the cmrc pulled the cylinder off and spec'd it. Its all stock as rules state, but he...
I just listened to an interview with him and the cmrc pulled the cylinder off and spec'd it. Its all stock as rules state, but he lists rekluse as one of his sponsors, Im sure that helped on the that hardpan track.
justpinit wrote:
That HAS to be a be a pain in the ass for the 4-stroke lovers!! Stock cylinder, stock head, stock piston. They opened up his engine...
That HAS to be a be a pain in the ass for the 4-stroke lovers!!

Stock cylinder, stock head, stock piston. They opened up his engine and found..........nothing. All stock.

How do you justify building a time-bomb 50 +hp 250 4-stroke when you can put decent suspenders on a stock 2-stroke bike and go racing. and WIN??
Makes me smile. Smile

Wish we could watch the motos.

The Shop

zeex
6/8/2015 12:27pm
mxracer239 wrote:
I wonder how close to stock Benoit's ktm is?
Benoits KTM SX 250 is as stock as it gets.......even mentioned it himself on the box last week in Kamloops....no engine mods allowed, FMF Factory pipe, shorty silencer, raptor pegs, dubya wheelset and SSS suspension mods...VP Fuel....Ready To Race!!!

Post a reply to: The Canadian Nationals...

The Latest