The C Class Sandbagger

ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
4/20/2018 11:40am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2018 11:41am
ToolMaker wrote:
If you want to make a small fortune, start with a large fortune and open an MX track. If I was to open a track I...
If you want to make a small fortune, start with a large fortune and open an MX track.
If I was to open a track I think I'd do bracket racing. If your lap times are between 40-47
you race in this bracket, If your lap times are 47.01-55 you're in the next bracket. If you sign up
for 47.01-55 and turn in a lap of 40-47 DQ. And for good measure maybe a transponder somewhere
on the track in hiding just to check that the folks aren't slowing down at the last leg to keep under
required lap times. Nobody would be catagorized as A,B, or C so no worries as to being kept
out of A,B, or C signups at other tracks. This would keep everyone tight and make it fun.
OK, numbers are random but you get the picture. Since I don't have a large fortune, I won't do this.
TM

BobPA wrote:
This would promote epic amounts of sandbagging, and would be impossible to enforce.
There is nothing to enforce. If your too fast DQ
They do it in other forms of racing. It would be great, you race with like speed riders young and old.
NW 253
4/20/2018 11:51am Edited Date/Time 4/20/2018 11:52am
bultokid wrote:
Bunch of poons.....I'll get fried but wgaf, was always much better baseball player than mx'er but damn I love mx. In baseball NO ONE wants to...
Bunch of poons.....I'll get fried but wgaf, was always much better baseball player than mx'er but damn I love mx. In baseball NO ONE wants to stay down in class that is worth a shit. The goal is/was always to move up as fast as you could, play with the best against the best, not sandbag and beat up on lesser players, thats pure 100% pussy....scouts won't even bother looking at you unless you're playing with the big dogs. I see it all the time at vintage races..lol...I'd rather get 28th in the Int class than get some plastic trophy for Top 5 in Novice. Someone nailed it above, get rid of any contingency payouts until get in B or above class
This is spot on for Baseball. My boy has been playing up since 12. Never liked it at first but now he's 16 and its all starting to play out. Think the average guy racing on the weekend would rather drink beer in his garage looking at a big series trophy. I know i did but never rode bikes till i was 28.
Johnny Depp
4/20/2018 12:06pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2018 12:09pm
ToolMaker wrote:
If you want to make a small fortune, start with a large fortune and open an MX track. If I was to open a track I...
If you want to make a small fortune, start with a large fortune and open an MX track.
If I was to open a track I think I'd do bracket racing. If your lap times are between 40-47
you race in this bracket, If your lap times are 47.01-55 you're in the next bracket. If you sign up
for 47.01-55 and turn in a lap of 40-47 DQ. And for good measure maybe a transponder somewhere
on the track in hiding just to check that the folks aren't slowing down at the last leg to keep under
required lap times. Nobody would be catagorized as A,B, or C so no worries as to being kept
out of A,B, or C signups at other tracks. This would keep everyone tight and make it fun.
OK, numbers are random but you get the picture. Since I don't have a large fortune, I won't do this.
TM

BobPA wrote:
This would promote epic amounts of sandbagging, and would be impossible to enforce.
ToolMaker wrote:
There is nothing to enforce. If your too fast DQ They do it in other forms of racing. It would be great, you race with like...
They do it in other forms of racing. It would be great, you race with like speed riders young and old.
I am about to kick off something similar. It will use transponders. Practice is qualifying and counts as a Moto score to stop laying up, but riders make their own decision which practice to join.. After practice/qualifying the "ride groups" are officially decided with a max of 40 on the gate and then divide groups. At the next race we do it all over again, so you may not end up in the same group next time.

You can't let the crazies run the asylum. Shorter day, more seat time, less classes and trophies, no need to join multiple classes to be satisfied, closer racing with people your own speed, full gates.
Keith72
4/20/2018 12:52pm
Tracktor wrote:
Yeah, it's really great when a Vet C rider clogs up the A/B practice and damn near gets landed on. Then get's off the track and...
Yeah, it's really great when a Vet C rider clogs up the A/B practice and damn near gets landed on. Then get's off the track and bitches about the other riders blowing by him. If you want to ride B practice move up to B, period. Otherwise stay in your own moto. Everyone thinks they are fast enough to ride the A/B practices when they aren't.......................For the record I am a Vet B rider(for about 2 laps) and I usually stay outta the A/B practice as that's what my older kid rides and he is much faster than I. Watching all the idiots that think they should be out there in B when they shouldn't is nerve wracking..........
Not saying everyone is good about it but I am pretty good about moving over for the faster guys and letting them go about their business. Around here though it's pretty common for A guys to jump into vet and other practices that they don't belong in. So I don't see any harm in me riding their practice.

The Shop

Titan1
4/20/2018 2:11pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2018 2:18pm
I think moto should just do background/number color combos based on class.

For my desert series...Green Background/White number: Novice (C)....Yellow Background/Black number: Amateur ( B )...White Background/Black Number: Expert (A). Then have an aggressive "point out" system to move people up.

That in and of itself eliminates most of the sandbagging. Nobody wants to be riding around the pits looking like a factory star in their blinged out bike, and shiney new gear with Green plates on their bike.

Jharper
4/20/2018 2:43pm
To be fair on this.. I will jump just about anything on the track, but I’m not that fast. I feel like C class would be fair for me to ride. That being said, I don’t race for this reason. I don’t want to be protested or deal with that. I have been doing this quad at the local track that like five guys are doing, but I do it in the vet/c class. I’m not the fastest guy in the class. I think bike skill does not equal speed. #freestyleguysdontcorner
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
4/20/2018 2:47pm
kaptkaos wrote:
I blame this on the promoters They should see the lap times, they should watch the actual races. The flaggers should be smart enough to report...
I blame this on the promoters

They should see the lap times, they should watch the actual races.

The flaggers should be smart enough to report sandbaggers, wait, what flaggers???

YES! Unfortunately promoters don’t like bumping riders because they get butthurt and won’t come back to race. Then the promoter is losing money.
SoCalMX70 wrote:
This right here is the biggest problem I've seen in my short time back into racing. Witnessed it first hand. Grown ass men throwing fits when...
This right here is the biggest problem I've seen in my short time back into racing. Witnessed it first hand. Grown ass men throwing fits when being asked about what their class has been in other races/series and being told they should move up... After they just smoked everyone in the first moto by over 2 minutes.

And guess what? The promoter bends to them because the asshole sandbagger threatens to leave and demand a refund. I'd really hate to be a promoter... Sure, I could rule with an iron fist, then I would just get small turn outs. People suck.
I don't understand it! So you lose a few guys that get pissed because they should be racing a faster class, but what about the guys you are losing that decide not to show up anymore because the promoter doesn't do anything about the sandbaggers? Thankfully, I am 27 so I don't really have to deal with it anymore other than the few places that don't have a +25 class, but before I turned 25 it was really frustrating for the rest of us when we'd show up and the same 3 guys that had been winning every novice race for 3 years with that promoter were still allowed to race with us.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
4/20/2018 2:50pm
UPSman334 wrote:
was watching a guy in c class last weekend on an old beat up RM 250 during practice he looked like an idiot, than he dumped...
was watching a guy in c class last weekend on an old beat up RM 250 during practice he looked like an idiot, than he dumped the bike off the start and flat out flew and won the moto lapping 3/4 of the other riders, laying it flat over every jump. Do you guys got this around you?
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Yup!
Myke wrote:
We have professional sandbaggers here! I can not understand how someone who could be competetive in a higher class feels good about beating a bunch of...
We have professional sandbaggers here!

I can not understand how someone who could be competetive in a higher class feels good about beating a bunch of people who are obviously alot slower than them.

A couple of times I checked the REM novice race results and I searched their names on the web. Some of them are former series winners of amatuer and expert races and some of the have been pro desert racers. It's stupid.
Haha, ya we do! It's horrible here. And for those guys back east saying C should be beginner, come out west here and check out Beginner vs C/Novice. It's no joke. I'm a career novice rider with only a few top 3 overalls on really good days, and I worked my butt off to make those happen. The c class out here isn't the same. I had a buddy from Michigan that rode B out there, moved here to So Cal and raced beginner and got smoked for a while.
ob
4/20/2018 2:51pm
Raced against lots of guys like that throughout the years. I always wanted to be a slower guy in a faster class, rather than the fastest guy in a slow class. And I’m still pulling that off.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
4/20/2018 3:18pm
ob wrote:
Raced against lots of guys like that throughout the years. I always wanted to be a slower guy in a faster class, rather than the fastest...
Raced against lots of guys like that throughout the years. I always wanted to be a slower guy in a faster class, rather than the fastest guy in a slow class. And I’m still pulling that off.
Completely agree with this!
reded
4/20/2018 3:23pm Edited Date/Time 4/20/2018 3:24pm
My brother has a pretty good theory on this. He claims most guys would never unload their bike if they could pay the sign up fee and receive a trophy right then and there. Anyone outside of MX doesn't know shit about class structure, all they know is the guy next door has a dirtbike and some trophies, he must be good.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
4/20/2018 3:35pm
ob wrote:
Raced against lots of guys like that throughout the years. I always wanted to be a slower guy in a faster class, rather than the fastest...
I'm a vet beginner, novice at best but have thought about signing up as an expert at some of the Christmas Gran Prix's we've done. First row, Beginners. And there's like 90 guys, 2nd row, novice, 35-40 guys, 3rd row, expert, and theres like 11 guys. So instead of going home as a 72nd place beginner I could have gone home as a 12th place expert lol
Whymee
4/20/2018 4:22pm
Back when I started racing in 1979, My whole goal was to make it to the A or expert class.

First year I raced 250C. I did pretty good after I figured out what the front brake is for. Smile

Second year I bought a RM400. I weighed 135 pounds. No open C class, so I moved to Open B. Did ok. Bike was to damn big for me. Learned a lot though. I looked like a flag flying in the wind.

Third year I bought a 125. Raced the B class & I was flying. Did real good. Never tried Loretta's. No mon no fun.

Took me 4 years but I had finally arrived at my goal. the expert class (A) on a 125. I got smoked. I got banged around. As soon as there was a dollar bill at the finish line things got serious quick. I never considered my self as a fast A rider. I was just too conservative. But I showed up every weekend (sometimes twice a week) and put in the time & raced with the elite of District 5. To this day I wish I would have tried to qualify for a national. My only regret.

Today it takes an act of God to get peeps to move up. I do not understand it. I suppose there are different goals in play now. That is fine. Just stay out of the +50 class!
ob
4/20/2018 4:47pm
ob wrote:
sumdood wrote:
I'm a vet beginner, novice at best but have thought about signing up as an expert at some of the Christmas Gran Prix's we've done. First...
I'm a vet beginner, novice at best but have thought about signing up as an expert at some of the Christmas Gran Prix's we've done. First row, Beginners. And there's like 90 guys, 2nd row, novice, 35-40 guys, 3rd row, expert, and theres like 11 guys. So instead of going home as a 72nd place beginner I could have gone home as a 12th place expert lol
Exactly!!
BobPA
4/20/2018 4:50pm
ToolMaker wrote:
TM

BobPA wrote:
ToolMaker wrote:
There is nothing to enforce. If your too fast DQ They do it in other forms of racing. It would be great, you race with like...
How are you going to account for changing track conditions? How are you going to account when someone sets a heater because they are coming from behind and have pressure on them. I know I certainly ride a bunch faster when pushed. All a sandbagger has to do is get out front and maintain, it will not cause them to push the entire race.

Racing the clock is stupid in drag racing (granted it keeps everyone competitive). Racing the clock, while racing against other people, on a dirt bike is even more dumb.

How are you going to determines what class races what time? Are you going to have a bunch of guys, with a known pace, go out and set the parameters before every race? What if the guys set a pace in the morning when it is muddy, and the track speeds up considerably? Then everyone will be DQ'd.
mikec265
4/20/2018 6:13pm
BobPA wrote:
ToolMaker wrote:
I am about to kick off something similar. It will use transponders. Practice is qualifying and counts as a Moto score to stop laying up, but...
I am about to kick off something similar. It will use transponders. Practice is qualifying and counts as a Moto score to stop laying up, but riders make their own decision which practice to join.. After practice/qualifying the "ride groups" are officially decided with a max of 40 on the gate and then divide groups. At the next race we do it all over again, so you may not end up in the same group next time.

You can't let the crazies run the asylum. Shorter day, more seat time, less classes and trophies, no need to join multiple classes to be satisfied, closer racing with people your own speed, full gates.
I like this idea. Charge a $5 or $10 fee to help the track pay for transponders and installer/uninstall people. Go home a few hours earlier or stay for practice.
ToolMaker
Fantasy
726th
4/20/2018 7:16pm
BobPA wrote:
ToolMaker wrote:
BobPA wrote:
How are you going to account for changing track conditions? How are you going to account when someone sets a heater because they are coming from...
How are you going to account for changing track conditions? How are you going to account when someone sets a heater because they are coming from behind and have pressure on them. I know I certainly ride a bunch faster when pushed. All a sandbagger has to do is get out front and maintain, it will not cause them to push the entire race.

Racing the clock is stupid in drag racing (granted it keeps everyone competitive). Racing the clock, while racing against other people, on a dirt bike is even more dumb.

How are you going to determines what class races what time? Are you going to have a bunch of guys, with a known pace, go out and set the parameters before every race? What if the guys set a pace in the morning when it is muddy, and the track speeds up considerably? Then everyone will be DQ'd.
You don'rt have to know all the details for the first race. It's an idea that you can evolve.
You certainly can let the guys practice the track and decide which class to run.
It'll keep things tight because nobody wants to get DQed. You will learn how to set the
time brackets to make it work. Maybe it's a dumb idea, and maybe it's not.
TJMX947
4/20/2018 7:16pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
Haha, ya we do! It's horrible here. And for those guys back east saying C should be beginner, come out west here and check out Beginner...
Haha, ya we do! It's horrible here. And for those guys back east saying C should be beginner, come out west here and check out Beginner vs C/Novice. It's no joke. I'm a career novice rider with only a few top 3 overalls on really good days, and I worked my butt off to make those happen. The c class out here isn't the same. I had a buddy from Michigan that rode B out there, moved here to So Cal and raced beginner and got smoked for a while.
In the south east man its totally the same. C riders are B riders anywhere else. I'm like you, a career novice speed guy with a few top 3s, the guys consistently at the front of C class chasing Loretta's gold are on a different level and I will never be as fast as they are. Club MX has guys that come train to prepare for Loretta's. Its a joke!
Racerxx
4/20/2018 8:25pm
C class rules for Loretta's

Riders may not participate in a “C” class if they have ever:
a. Participated at the National in any previous year in any class, with the exception of any 51cc (4-6), any Girls or Youth Beginner (2011) class, as well as any Women Amateur class riders finishing outside of the top 10;
b. Received any type of OEM factory support in any class (excluding OEM contingency and trackside support);
c. Held an AMA professional motorcycle racing license in any discipline;
d. Earned a Rider Performance Value (RPV) of 15.0 or higher the previous advancement year (Nov. 1, 2016 - Oct. 31, 2017) in any class, including youth divisions; or
e. If they have raced in a “C” division in 2016 and 2017 and have an RPV of 13.0 or higher as of Oct. 31, 2017.
f. For more information regarding “C” class eligibility and/or reclassification, or to check RPV status, visit www.amaracing.com.
Once qualified for the National, riders may not voluntarily advance in class prior to competing in the National.
Foreign or Non-US citizens must obtain eligibility approval from the AMA prior to participating in the National program at any level (Qualifier, Regional or National Final). With the exception of Canada, foreign citizens are not eligible for a “C” designated class. Click HERE for AMA International License Eligibility Application.
Challenges to rider eligibility must be received by the AMA no later than June 30, 2018. Challenges must be in writing and sent by certified mail or email to the following addresses: AMA, Attn: MX Manager, 13515 Yarmouth Dr., Pickerington, OH 43147 or to mxracing@ama-cycle.org. Rider eligibility challenges received after this date will be accepted at the sole discretion of AMA.

You can only ride the C class once at Loretta's

There are some very fast C riders here in California they can put down lap times comparable to B riders the difference is putting a whole race together without any mistakes. I've seen plenty of kids move up, who you thought would be competing for wins, that struggled to run up front in B. My son has slowly made his way to the top 10 in the C class at TWMX and the big AMA races and wants to move up to B but he's not ready IMO.

As for Vets sandbagging, for god's sake how many C trophies do you need move up already.
NW 253
4/20/2018 9:54pm
Racerxx wrote:
C class rules for Loretta's Riders may not participate in a “C” class if they have ever: a. [b]Participated at the National in any previous year...
C class rules for Loretta's

Riders may not participate in a “C” class if they have ever:
a. Participated at the National in any previous year in any class, with the exception of any 51cc (4-6), any Girls or Youth Beginner (2011) class, as well as any Women Amateur class riders finishing outside of the top 10;
b. Received any type of OEM factory support in any class (excluding OEM contingency and trackside support);
c. Held an AMA professional motorcycle racing license in any discipline;
d. Earned a Rider Performance Value (RPV) of 15.0 or higher the previous advancement year (Nov. 1, 2016 - Oct. 31, 2017) in any class, including youth divisions; or
e. If they have raced in a “C” division in 2016 and 2017 and have an RPV of 13.0 or higher as of Oct. 31, 2017.
f. For more information regarding “C” class eligibility and/or reclassification, or to check RPV status, visit www.amaracing.com.
Once qualified for the National, riders may not voluntarily advance in class prior to competing in the National.
Foreign or Non-US citizens must obtain eligibility approval from the AMA prior to participating in the National program at any level (Qualifier, Regional or National Final). With the exception of Canada, foreign citizens are not eligible for a “C” designated class. Click HERE for AMA International License Eligibility Application.
Challenges to rider eligibility must be received by the AMA no later than June 30, 2018. Challenges must be in writing and sent by certified mail or email to the following addresses: AMA, Attn: MX Manager, 13515 Yarmouth Dr., Pickerington, OH 43147 or to mxracing@ama-cycle.org. Rider eligibility challenges received after this date will be accepted at the sole discretion of AMA.

You can only ride the C class once at Loretta's

There are some very fast C riders here in California they can put down lap times comparable to B riders the difference is putting a whole race together without any mistakes. I've seen plenty of kids move up, who you thought would be competing for wins, that struggled to run up front in B. My son has slowly made his way to the top 10 in the C class at TWMX and the big AMA races and wants to move up to B but he's not ready IMO.

As for Vets sandbagging, for god's sake how many C trophies do you need move up already.
How many C trophies does your kid need. I'm not an expert at racing,, but you only get faster if you race with faster riders. If you have a young son, move him up as soon as possible. I have seen many young kids make friends with faster riders, get invited to their tracks, and learn the trade. If your goal is to race pro its never to early to chase.
Johnny Depp
4/21/2018 8:14am
ToolMaker wrote:
BobPA wrote:
How are you going to account for changing track conditions? How are you going to account when someone sets a heater because they are coming from...

ToolMaker wrote:
You don'rt have to know all the details for the first race. It's an idea that you can evolve. You certainly can let the guys practice...
You don'rt have to know all the details for the first race. It's an idea that you can evolve.
You certainly can let the guys practice the track and decide which class to run.
It'll keep things tight because nobody wants to get DQed. You will learn how to set the
time brackets to make it work. Maybe it's a dumb idea, and maybe it's not.
Cross Creek (RIP) used to run a "level" system. It was quite simple. The track owner Shawn would black flag rider's that were breaking away from the pack by the 2nd lap and send them back to the starting line for the next faster group. No transponders required, and it seemed to work well.

BobPA or anyone else, I'd really appreciate you playing devil's advocate with the system I mentioned with transponders, any kinks or unintended consequences that could be worked out in advance would help.
twotwosix
4/21/2018 8:47am Edited Date/Time 4/21/2018 8:48am
In 2007, we got both of my brothers to Lorettas in C class. It had gotten to a point where they were too fast to race any local Saturday night races and actually any AMA Mega Series events in C class that year. They would get protested locally, because they probably could have been top 5 in B class. We had to sign them up in age classes and they had to get used to only being able to racing one class at some events. It was a pain in the butt, but it's what we had to do, as we knew the speed they needed to be at to be competitive at Lorettas in C class from failing to get through their Regionals the year before.

Come August, we had managed to only have them race C class at Area and Regional qualifiers and both qualified for LL. Their finishes were 2-12-4 and 7-9-9 respectively. I was a mid pack A class rider then and my youngest brother had the endurance to beat me in a 30 min moto as he was in better shape and not too far off from me in speed. There is a VAST difference in a C class rider on a National level vs a Local level. I'm not sure you will ever be able to properly separate the C & D classes by skill for that reason. The speed differential is just a lot bigger than it is in say, A & B class. At least in D class you can limit jumping if you want and that makes it closer, plus kids move up to C faster because they want to do all the jumps, but the biggest speed and skill variance always seems to be in C class, no matter where you are racing.
4/21/2018 9:54am
Our C class here is so big we need to qualify to race a final moto... And there is no D class.
B class gate is half full.
Not sure why those top 10 C guys aren't moved up to B, filling up the B gate and allowing everyone to run their 2 motos, instead of the day containing 2 heat races, an LCQ and then the main... I missed my main one day because the day had taken so long, that after my LCQ and my second Vet moto I totally forgot I still had a main to go race.

I was on the verge of B class a few years ago, bunch of top 5 and top 3 wins, but once I hit my vet years I sort of developed a slightly slower but safer pace, so I'll always be a C when it comes to racing the younger guys, might hit our A level for Vets though... Give me a real 20+ minute moto and I'll wear most of the kids out though!
4/21/2018 10:13am
UPSman334 wrote:
was watching a guy in c class last weekend on an old beat up RM 250 during practice he looked like an idiot, than he dumped...
was watching a guy in c class last weekend on an old beat up RM 250 during practice he looked like an idiot, than he dumped the bike off the start and flat out flew and won the moto lapping 3/4 of the other riders, laying it flat over every jump. Do you guys got this around you?
Video or your full of shit.
IceMan446
4/21/2018 1:12pm
Bry145 wrote:
Rename C to beginner and put that on the trophy. Better yet, take away trophies/contingency/sponsorship for C/beginner racers. Move up to B if you want one...
Rename C to beginner and put that on the trophy.

Better yet, take away trophies/contingency/sponsorship for C/beginner racers. Move up to B if you want one thin dime from the industry.

The C classes are the biggest classes at the races. Take away money from the guys who spend the most and give it to the guys who get the most already???

Genius idea. Vitalmx is the place for all things brilliant.

bsharkey
4/21/2018 1:16pm
cmosh wrote:
All about that C class Loretta’s championship
For most people that's the only chance the lever get. One rule I think that is kind of lame is that they force kids to go straight from the mini bikes up to B class and not all of them are ready for that.
Giygas
Fantasy
1047th
4/21/2018 1:35pm
I think it should be commonplace to have a D/True Beginner class. If you can jump every huge jump on the track, you can't ride in it. Village Creek MX in Texas host a race called the Turkey Bowl. In that race, you are only allowed to race in the D/beginner class if that's truly your skill level. I just wish everyone would enforce the same way.
IceMan446
4/21/2018 1:52pm
cmosh wrote:
All about that C class Loretta’s championship
bsharkey wrote:
For most people that's the only chance the lever get. One rule I think that is kind of lame is that they force kids to go...
For most people that's the only chance the lever get. One rule I think that is kind of lame is that they force kids to go straight from the mini bikes up to B class and not all of them are ready for that.
Some kids struggle moving up. And some are great on bigger bikes.

I agree, I don't think its fair to move them up without even having given them a chance. 90 percent are ready but the others aren't.

One year in the C class would be sufficient to see if they are ready IMO
Bry145
4/21/2018 2:17pm
Bry145 wrote:
Rename C to beginner and put that on the trophy. Better yet, take away trophies/contingency/sponsorship for C/beginner racers. Move up to B if you want one...
Rename C to beginner and put that on the trophy.

Better yet, take away trophies/contingency/sponsorship for C/beginner racers. Move up to B if you want one thin dime from the industry.

IceMan446 wrote:
The C classes are the biggest classes at the races. Take away money from the guys who spend the most and give it to the guys...
The C classes are the biggest classes at the races. Take away money from the guys who spend the most and give it to the guys who get the most already???

Genius idea. Vitalmx is the place for all things brilliant.

If there is no incentive to move up and promoters refuse to move people up, the C/Sandbagger problem will never be fixed.

As soon as I was able to get into the top 10 in 125C (out of 40-50+ entrants) I moved up to B. If everyone did that, the problem would correct itself.

But of course that will never happen because people would rather be an up front C rider than a mid-pack or last place B rider. There is no such thing as self-reliance and challenging one's self any more. #motocrossmetoo!

Back in the good old days, one had to turn pro to get any support. My how the times have changed!

Post a reply to: The C Class Sandbagger

The Latest