The 'B' Team Bullsh*t?!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2017 12:24 AM

"A second-rate problem-solving team sent in because more qualified personnel (the "A-Team") are unavailable or unwilling to deal with a given problem. This is often because the A-Team sees said problem as being beneath them or unworthy of their talents."

I just seen on Facebook Motocross Vault AKA Tony Blazier/Pulp MX say "Bteamforthewin", which I think is pretty low and devalues the credibility and integrity of the Motocross Vault page. Disappointing in a supposed professional set up.

Why is this necessary?
And what's the general consensus across America?

|

9/30/2017 12:36 AM

yup

|

9/30/2017 12:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2017 12:57 AM

Thisusernameisavailable wrote:

"A second-rate problem-solving team sent in because more qualified personnel (the "A-Team") are unavailable or unwilling to deal with a given problem. This is often because the A-Team sees said problem as being beneath them or unworthy of their talents."

I just seen on Facebook Motocross Vault AKA Tony Blazier/Pulp MX say "Bteamforthewin", which I think is pretty low and devalues the credibility and integrity of the Motocross Vault page. Disappointing in a supposed professional set up.

Why is this necessary?

whatusernamewasntavailablethefirstfuckingthirtytimes, try again because you're fuckin out Photo

|

9/30/2017 1:31 AM

peelout wrote:

whatusernamewasntavailablethefirstfuckingthirtytimes, try again because you're fuckin out Photo

So you're an advocate of the B team excuse right??

|

9/30/2017 2:15 AM

I'm offended too....this is really a "C" team.

|

9/30/2017 3:04 AM

There is no plan B for team USA. #mxon

A post shared by Motocross With Benefits (@motodogg) on

|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

9/30/2017 3:27 AM

The "B-team" talk is so much BS imo. That is the best team USA could send this year. What about all the other countries with injuries etc every single year? Are they also with "B-teams"? No of course not.

Every nation lines up with the best possible team that is available.

Go USA, GB and tiny Finland!

|

9/30/2017 3:31 AM

It's not their best team, call it what you want, but it's not their best team.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/30/2017 3:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2017 3:57 AM

Crush wrote:

It`s the best available. Latvia has a C team then. Jonass refused to race and next 3 fastest are injured.
It` an exuse if you ask me. It`s like a surrender even before fight.

|

9/30/2017 4:25 AM

It's weak to mention "B Team" before the race.
It's the best team that was available, thus it's the A Team. No excuses.

Photo

|

"Nothing happens until something moves"

9/30/2017 4:59 AM

I mean in reality it’s true. Past few years we havent Sent the best of the best. I mean who the hell thought our team would be Seely and Covington?

|

9/30/2017 5:26 AM

kongols wrote:

It`s the best available. Latvia has a C team then. Jonass refused to race and next 3 fastest are injured.

Why did he refuse to race? Injury or better things to do?

|

KX125

9/30/2017 5:28 AM

Crush wrote:

kongols wrote:

Nope. Statement of fact. Their best team would have Eli, Latvia's would have Jonass and whoever else. Nothing to be upset about, it's just fact.

Best available? Sure, if you want. B-team. Sure. It's not their absolute best riders who currently race for their country.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/30/2017 5:46 AM

"best available" and "best willing to go" are 2 entirely different things. And if the best are "not racing by choice" then it's reasonable to call them the "B team".
What if all the manufacturers had a clause that kept all the top tier guys from going. And you only could pick from privateer teams. Is that your best team? Your "A" team?
While it's still the best team you could put together, is it really your "best" team?

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler, the only modular hauling system www.sprocketstuff.com home of the Counter Sprocket Tool

9/30/2017 7:38 AM

C-Team

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

9/30/2017 10:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2017 10:29 AM

People say a lot of stupid stuff on the internet. Some of them also believe it.

No matter how you cut it, that’s an insult to the guys who chose to go.

|

9/30/2017 11:19 AM

Roger chose the absolute best riders available. There is no A, B, or C in the equation. They are the American team. Embrace it or be a complaining excuse making goon. Sometimes the best you can do is the best you can do. Go USA.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

9/30/2017 11:24 AM

Zack is the fastest 250 rider in the world. What's B-team about that?

|

9/30/2017 11:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2017 11:35 AM

plowboy wrote:

Roger chose the absolute best riders available. There is no A, B, or C in the equation. They are the American team. Embrace it or be a complaining excuse making goon. Sometimes the best you can do is the best you can do. Go USA.

I was about the post the same.

This team is not A, B, C,.....or n. It is the United States Motocross of Nations Team. For anyone to suggest otherwise makes them a "complaining excuse making goon". Or a short sighted imbecile. Or a dumb ass.

I wish the best of races to Cole, Zack and Thomas.

|

9/30/2017 11:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2017 11:42 AM

Why is this necessary?

"A" TEAM IS PRESENT!! SCREW anyone who calls this USA's B team. Any rider who would normally be faster than any of the team members but is sitting on his ass, makes them the furthest thing from an A teamer that there is. Injured or needing to get a surgery out of the way is one thing, not having enough interest to go represent your country because you need a break, that just means we dont want you there anyway. Our A Team is there, and they might just beat all these other pillow biters!!! USA!USA!USA!USA! HELL YEAH!!!! GOOOOOOOO!!! EVERYBODY ELSE SUCK IT!!!!
That Pulp MX dude is starting to sound like a douche and the pole suckers who come on his show and agree with him just so they can get exposure are douches too.

|

9/30/2017 2:00 PM

Is Germany a B team without Roczen or Belgium a B team without Desalle.... You guys need to support your team with pride no matter of the result... True fans will support no matter what the chances of victory are.... I have seen flags proudly flying in the breeze today by fans of country's that are never going to win but the fans shout and scream, blast horns, rev chain saws and sing songs with pride... Don't disgrace yourselves with pre made excuses.... Zach O was mega today, no other word needed, Thomas rode with heart and was on a 450 for the first time, I don't know a great deal about Cole Seeley but he sure looked good in the morning warm up and a better start tomorrow could see him right in the mix.

|

9/30/2017 2:07 PM

Just glad we sent "A" team laughing

|

9/30/2017 2:12 PM

Zach was impressive on that uphill wave section!!

|

9/30/2017 2:15 PM

In qualifying we had 37th gate pick. Result were alright. And Osborne killed it! making up something like 12 seconds in the last few laps.

We have a shot at winning the overall, and a great team!

I can't wait for tomorrow!

BTW: Deano looked good out there too. Stoked for him. Not really stoked or anything, but stoked! (hehe)

|

9/30/2017 3:38 PM

Why anyone but Americans care about this Is beyond me.

America sent the best team THAT WOULD GO....not the best team available (big difference between the two...Eli is available and decided not to race). It's unfortunate that two of the three best American riders choose not to go...there is no denying that fact...so there is no denying this wasn't the first choice for Team USA and therefore not the A team.

It is what it is...the rest of the world will just have to face the fact that if America doesn't win, it's because it's our B team...and if America does win, ya'll got beat by our B team. Sorry folks.

|

9/30/2017 3:44 PM

Titan1 wrote:

America sent the best team THAT WOULD GO....not the best team available (big difference between the two...Eli is available and decided not to race). It's unfortunate that two of the three best American riders choose not to go...there is no denying that fact...so there is no denying this wasn't the first choice for Team USA and therefore not the A team.

It is what it is...the rest of the world will just have to face the fact that if America doesn't win, it's because it's our B team...and if America does win, ya'll got beat by our B team. Sorry folks.

To be fair our "best" has been beaten in recent years.

|

9/30/2017 4:27 PM

Titan1 wrote:

ATKpilot99 wrote:

To be fair our "best" has been beaten in recent years.

Eh yes and no. If you really think about it America sends its absolute best team once a decade. 1999 you could say was the last time our absolute best team was beat. Same for everyone though hardly get the absolute best team.

|

9/30/2017 5:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2017 5:57 PM

France has a F grade team compared to what they potenitally could have and still kicking ass. Turn up, hold it wide open and do the best you can for your country!

They have a god damn enduro rider on their team!

|

9/30/2017 6:20 PM

Why is this necessary?

When magoo won they didn't even need a "team". Puff on that for a while.

|

9/30/2017 6:46 PM

Drama.

|