The AMA can suck it

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
2/24/2020 10:39am
As a 58 year old vet, I sure would like to get my hands on some good stuff 🤣 I’m serious
As beat up and sore as I am on Mondays I wish I could have one of those IVs that they give car crash/ trauma victims.
I sleep late, go get lunch then take a nap and whine the whole day how tired and sore I am. Blush
USA
Fantasy
507th
2/24/2020 12:07pm
motogrady wrote:
The AMA can suck it I ain’t ridin here no more Ref went and took, those 2 positions I was a racin for You better not...
The AMA can suck it
I ain’t ridin here no more
Ref went and took, those 2 positions
I was a racin for
You better not stand in front of my bike
While I’m a headin, off the floor
The AMA can suck it
I ain’t racin here no more
Hell yea.. Johnny Paycheck Take This Job and Shove It
GangGreen
2/24/2020 12:31pm
My opinion is that Aldon Baker HAD to have heard of methylhexanamine, but I don’t believe there’s a huge KTM conspiracy. Who’s this independent person, scapegoat, Jeffrey Epstein?

2010 Drug of the Year : Methylhexanamine
- Interestingly, the ingredient is apparently listed on the label, but under a different name – DMAA.
- WADA, having recognized the possibility of positive cases as a result of inadvertent use, have reclassified methylhexanamine, placing in the “Specified Category” of stimulants, which means that if an athlete can prove that the source of the drug a supplement taking inadvertently, then the ban can be reduced. This happened recently in South Africa, to a schoolboy rugby player, and sets a precedent.

https://sportsscientists.com/2010/12/drug-of-the-year-methylhexanamine-…

TeamGreen
2/24/2020 3:03pm
TeamGreen wrote:
It’s just so damn Easy to be an El Hombré fan.
Robgvx wrote:
Absolutely. He seems such a cool guy.
Wait, wait, wait a sec here... The thematic implication Cooksey lays out is that teams will protect organizational big fishes if larger-than-sporting issues are brought. Thus...
Wait, wait, wait a sec here... The thematic implication Cooksey lays out is that teams will protect organizational big fishes if larger-than-sporting issues are brought.

Thus, I don't expect El Hombre to say anything a bit different than he did. Which is fine, and I am not suggesting Jason has done anything wrong. But playing as if it is a non-corporate COOL GUY position to say "sanctioning bodies can suck it!" when they just-so-happen to be the ones investigating those who are writing your paychecks... Well, it is not exactly a free-wheeling renegade move.
Dirty, I've got a HUGE case of IDGAF about all those other points: I just LOVE Jason's attitude. That's all.

"That's between me and him..."
"The AMA can SUCK IT!"

Those are the 2 points that made me think...

"The Kids ARE alright"

The Shop

Philly215
2/28/2020 4:54pm
That article was half assed at best but it’s pretty known that Aldon is doping his guys up like they are going to ride the Tour de France. All the top guys are. When they get interviewed after a main and aren’t even breathing hard, there’s a sign. Every sport does it so whatever.
aees
2/28/2020 7:08pm
Philly215 wrote:
That article was half assed at best but it’s pretty known that Aldon is doping his guys up like they are going to ride the Tour...
That article was half assed at best but it’s pretty known that Aldon is doping his guys up like they are going to ride the Tour de France. All the top guys are. When they get interviewed after a main and aren’t even breathing hard, there’s a sign. Every sport does it so whatever.
They get some time after mains to catch their breath. Heat races and timed qualifying ive seen aldon guys being clearly out of breath.

If so, everyone is on PED since barcia, bagget, tomac all acts the same.

They do random testing during the year so I think you can safely say it is not wide spread. Probably more privateers doing it, finding to be competitive or come back from injuries.
mxdad92
2/28/2020 8:44pm
WoodsRacer wrote:
I think Tomac also took a slight jab at the AMA and Feld. In his post race interview he was asked what he thought about the...
I think Tomac also took a slight jab at the AMA and Feld. In his post race interview he was asked what he thought about the triple crowns. I can't remember his exact words but he was brutally honest that he dislikes them and even had a quick mention of I don't care fine me. It seemed weird he tossed in the fine me comment. Does the AMA or Feld fine dudes for negative comments like this?
This 2020 riders are so petty. 3 mains and start crying.
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/28/2020 8:52pm
Philly215 wrote:
That article was half assed at best but it’s pretty known that Aldon is doping his guys up like they are going to ride the Tour...
You sound like an expert. Tell us more.
zippytech
2/29/2020 4:36am
If it was not for dirt bike riders would the AMA even exist?
2/29/2020 6:49am
aees wrote:
They get some time after mains to catch their breath. Heat races and timed qualifying ive seen aldon guys being clearly out of breath. If so...
They get some time after mains to catch their breath. Heat races and timed qualifying ive seen aldon guys being clearly out of breath.

They do random testing during the year so I think you can safely say it is not wide spread. Probably more privateers doing it, finding to be competitive or come back from injuries.
Hahahah thats brilliant! "They do random testing throughout the year, so I think you can safely say its not widespread"

that's a cracker that is.. Why didn't the UCI think of doing random drug tests throughout the year??

Although, I might agree with you about privateers- or maybe not privateers in the pro ranks, but amateurs looking to break in to the big show. They need to shine brightly in their mid-teens to get recognised, I wouldn't mind betting theres a few looking for a little something to make them shine a little brighter than the rest.

You would, wouldn't you??
Question
2/29/2020 6:55am Edited Date/Time 2/29/2020 6:57am
Philly215 wrote:
Ride and train everyday (or more often, at least) and you will see that you never actually ride in your red zone. That way you can ride fully aware and fully alert, to make anything that can make you quicker or to save you.

And just for your own safety, never ride in your red zone, that is when bad crashes happen.

That is the best and most friendly advice i can give, and that will avoid you to post shady stuffs with zero proof.
Philly215
2/29/2020 7:47am Edited Date/Time 2/29/2020 7:56am
Philly215 wrote:
aees wrote:
They get some time after mains to catch their breath. Heat races and timed qualifying ive seen aldon guys being clearly out of breath. If so...

Testing means nothing. It’s just a sham to make gullible people think they are doing something about it.

Look at cycling. Every single person in the Tour de France is doped to the gills. How many have been caught? Not even lance armstrong failed a test and he was tested hundreds of times. And their testing is far more sophisticated.

Look at the olympics. Legal steroids for prescribed patients literally dry up because all resources are being funneled to the athletes.

Post a reply to: The AMA can suck it

The Latest