The AMA Needs To Step In And Ban Passing During TV Commercials. It’s Getting Ridiculous.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2021 6:29 AM

Needed said. Photo

|

6/6/2021 6:33 AM

Also why do they put deer Crossing signs on the highway? Why can’t they move the deer crossings to a less populated area?

|

6/6/2021 6:36 AM

Lappers Photoshould be required to wear construction vests, flashing lights and.....the Mohawk helmet. Burp.

|

6/6/2021 6:36 AM

After having ample time to look over the purposed legislation, it needs to be amended for passing during replays as well.

|

6/6/2021 6:39 AM

And, if the 30 second board girls aren’t gonna wiggle out there, why even have a 30 second board girl? Get a traffic light, ffs !? Photo

|

6/6/2021 6:56 AM

What about the passing as that chick is yappin about somethin...

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

6/6/2021 7:01 AM

dsmith wrote:

What about the passing as that chick is yappin about somethin...

“Will what you got ?” “ well, I was talking to a team manager two weeks ago about Jason’s boot soles and they feel they might improve with time, back to you, Jason” Photo

|

6/6/2021 7:03 AM

There’s a hard truth there. Keep up the good work, Rup.

|

6/6/2021 7:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/6/2021 7:03 AM

For me, streaming the race on Peacock this season has been the best year of watching MX and SX on TV ever. No commercials.

|

6/6/2021 8:25 AM

There are people watching commercials?

|

6/6/2021 8:29 AM

What about those that tune in just to watch the commercials, like I did for a long time when the superbowl came on?

They exist...

|

6/6/2021 1:18 PM

Peacock

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

6/6/2021 1:24 PM

They got rid of the 30 second girls this year at the MX nationals I noticed. Kind of surprised nobody has been talking about that.

|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/6/2021 1:36 PM

Reese95w wrote:

They got rid of the 30 second girls this year at the MX nationals I noticed. Kind of surprised nobody has been talking about ...more

Damn. This is a crime against mankind. We shall not stand for this......This is an UnAmerican act, dammit ! Bring back the girls and bring back the wriggle. This isn’t Russia, we are a society here, a civilization. Makes about as much sense as nonalcoholic beer. I, for one, am offended. Burp. Photo

|

6/6/2021 1:36 PM

Even with Peacock and no commercials they really forked up the Ferrandis pass. Would be good if the announcers could have an override switch that would allow them to “guide” the film crew when there is a key pass about to happen. No, you couldn’t duct tape the switch down 🤪

|

6/6/2021 1:44 PM

I just want the bike sound to be louder than the announcers. They could be electric now and be the same. Laf.

|

6/6/2021 1:45 PM

Reese95w wrote:

They got rid of the 30 second girls this year at the MX nationals I noticed. Kind of surprised nobody has been talking about ...more

Rupert X wrote:

Damn. This is a crime against mankind. We shall not stand for this......This is an UnAmerican act, dammit ! Bring back the ...more

Photo
|

“Adhering to 1970’s Standards of Political Correctness”

6/6/2021 4:18 PM

Let me show y’all a proper 30 second board grrrrrl. Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

6/6/2021 4:23 PM

I liked the clip of the dude's hand with the photog walking by. If nothing else it's worth a chuckle.

|

6/6/2021 4:30 PM

Rupert X wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo

We did it better. cool

Photo
Photo

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/6/2021 4:55 PM

Rupert X wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo

-MAVERICK- wrote:

We did it better. cool

Photo
Photo

That reminds me, I need to pick up milk, thanks ! Photo

|

6/6/2021 8:31 PM

God Bless America....
And Rupert, too.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

6/6/2021 8:41 PM

Rupert X wrote:

Photo
Photo
Photo

Best Howard stern show I ever did see.

|

6/7/2021 3:09 AM

Rupert X wrote:

Needed said. Photo

Grow a brain. Da fuck has AMA got to do with production you moron?

|

6/7/2021 3:42 AM

SCC wrote:

I just want the bike sound to be louder than the announcers. They could be electric now and be the same. Laf.

Preach brother 😂 It really takes away from the broadcast

|

6/7/2021 3:44 AM

Apologies i hit submit… i was going to add, practice is even worse. No bike sound and you watch riders roll the whole time.

|

6/7/2021 3:49 AM

Good call Rup. A flag like this should do the trick.

Photo

|