The "13 Project" Support Jessy Nelson Stage 2

moto711
11/10/2017 10:43am Edited Date/Time 7/17/2018 10:25am
The 13 Project has began stage two head over to Statik MFG https://www.statikmfg.com/13project/ and get yourself a Rad T-shirt for a good cause. We will be wrapping up the 13 Project at the end of the year so get yourself a T-Shirt while you can!

For more ways to support Jessy visit: https://road2recovery.com/cause-view/jessy-nelson/

Update from Jessy 6/13/2017:

The past few months I’ve been on the gas with everything I’ve been doing; traveling, therapy, driving (lots of driving), and everything in between. I’ve been blessed with so much love and continued support and I’m doing everything in my power to hammer down on this injury but also not letting it consume me. I have a lot of other opportunities that I am able to focus on out side of my injury like my new Polaris RZR to drive around and start getting comfy in. I also have a hand cycle now that I want to start putting some serious miles on.

I recently turned 23 and I asked my girlfriend Emily to marry while we were in Catalina. She is one strong amazing woman that I am so lucky to have in my life. We have been to Hawaii for my first vacation with her family as a quick little break and I’ve been camping and swimming. We’ve gone to Catalina and Mexico to pre run the Baja 500 with the guys from Polaris and had lots of fun. I still go out to the track every now and again to peak my head around and say hi to some friends and help out with what I can. I definitely miss my old job and what I was able to do each day but I guess those days are long gone. But as of right now, my life is full of positivity and I have time to figure that all out.

I’m still going to Strides SCI in San Juan Capistrano 3-4 days a week and doing what I know how to do at home with my training to keep progress going in my therapy. What I have learned from my body is that sometimes I just need to rest, I’m relearning my body and finding that balance just like before when I was training and also try to have fun when I can.

Most recently I have started checking out different options with stem cell therapy and stimulators, I’m just about open to anything. My body is constantly is a state of change; my muscle spasms change all of a sudden or I’ll be able to flex my quad or move my toes for a couple of minutes, hours, or even days but it all seems to slowly dissipate but eventually comes back for a little. My focus right now is trying to get all these changes to stabilize and continues to get better. I have definitely seen improvements; especially with sensation I can feel a lot in my left side but my right is spotty, both feet I can feel really well along with my gluts.

I’m always looking for the positive, I have great support and backing and I’m going to continue this journey. Who’s to say I’m not going to be one of those cases that can make something of this and get back on my feet? I’m not a quitter and I will keep grinding away! Thank you so much to everyone in my corner; Road 2 Recovery, everyone involved Troy Lee Designs (my extended family), Red Bull who has been behind me for so many years, my family and my fiancé Emily for all that she does for us and keeping my head held high when I’m not up for it. The people at Compex have been so great to me and that machine is unreal with how much it has helped with my blood flow and keeping my muscles going. Thank you MX locker, Statik clothing, CienaMedia and Positive Ride for your shirts that so many people are now wearing for me. Brie Cody and her family has gone above and beyond for me and I can’t thank them enough, I’m so glad to now call them my friends.

|
JRT812
11/10/2017 10:58am
Oh snap!
moto711
6/27/2018 4:53pm
Thinking about doing another small run very limited of shirts if anyone is interested please send me an email at cienamediaco@gmail.com .If enough people want a Tee I will get them printed and all proceeds would be donated to Jessy as usual.
VilloFan951
6/27/2018 4:58pm
moto711 wrote:
Thinking about doing another small run very limited of shirts if anyone is interested please send me an email at cienamediaco@gmail.com .If enough people want a...
Thinking about doing another small run very limited of shirts if anyone is interested please send me an email at cienamediaco@gmail.com .If enough people want a Tee I will get them printed and all proceeds would be donated to Jessy as usual.
How much and what colors?
moto711
6/27/2018 5:11pm
Would most likely do white again maybe black and depending on how many we print $24.00 + a couple dollars in shipping.

The Shop

VilloFan951
6/27/2018 5:33pm
moto711 wrote:
Would most likely do white again maybe black and depending on how many we print $24.00 + a couple dollars in shipping.
I’d definitely do a black one if you decide to do them. White isn’t really my color but for jessy I’d make an exception. Terrible what happened to him the guy had so much talent and the worse part was it happened on my bday
scrubbin
6/27/2018 6:08pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2018 6:10pm
I'm in for a medium white one.Smile
Cokeham23
6/27/2018 8:30pm
moto711 wrote:
Thinking about doing another small run very limited of shirts if anyone is interested please send me an email at cienamediaco@gmail.com .If enough people want a...
E-mail sent
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4299th
6/27/2018 11:55pm Edited Date/Time 6/28/2018 12:03am
moto711 wrote:
I'm in for 50. Assorted sizes. Whatever you decide. No BS. Just as long as the proceeds go to Jessy's recovery.
calcoast
6/28/2018 2:12am
So is this pretty much it for Jessy? I’ve always hoped for a full recovery but it seems like that’s not going to happen. Call it naivety or willful ignorance but I always have it in the back of my mind “maybe today’s the day” or I go on IG and see he’s regained some feelings in his legs.
Maybe because it’s so heartbreaking to see this happen to such a young dude, but for some reason his crash has really stuck with me.
moto711
6/28/2018 10:09am
I'm in for 50. Assorted sizes. Whatever you decide. No BS. Just as long as the proceeds go to Jessy's recovery.
Shoot me an email with what your looking for and il add you to the list
moto711
6/28/2018 10:10am
scrubbin wrote:
I'm in for a medium white one.Smile
Shoot me an email
moto711
6/28/2018 10:16am
Keep the emails coming and I will get some invoices out. This will be a pre-sale so I can get the most $ possible donated to Jessy and not have to much overstock. Also if anyone is interested in a Stankdog or a Danny Magoo Chandler Tee I have a few sample sizes left that if purchased I would donate the profits to Jessy!

Again if you haven't dealt with me before Im not out to make a profit I do this as a hobby
Thanks
moto711
7/2/2018 11:43pm
Invoices have been sent! Shirts are on order so please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping like i mentioned before this is a pre-sale. Also if you feel like you would like to donate more $$$ let me know and we will take that as well. I ordered a few extras incase you didn't make the pre sale!

When the sale is over I think it would be cool to create a chart of how much $$$ we raised for Jessy!
IWreckALot
7/3/2018 5:07am
Is there any recent update on Jessy? Any progress? I'm afraid no news is no new news.
Cokeham23
7/3/2018 8:15am Edited Date/Time 7/3/2018 8:17am
moto711 wrote:
Invoices have been sent! Shirts are on order so please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping like i mentioned before this is a pre-sale. Also if you...
Invoices have been sent! Shirts are on order so please allow 1-2 weeks for shipping like i mentioned before this is a pre-sale. Also if you feel like you would like to donate more $$$ let me know and we will take that as well. I ordered a few extras incase you didn't make the pre sale!

When the sale is over I think it would be cool to create a chart of how much $$$ we raised for Jessy!
Don’t think I got one?
I’d also be interested in a Magoo and stank shirt, if you have some left in a large.
Kyle_McNab
7/3/2018 8:26am
I hate back injuries thanks for raising money 4 jessy
moto711
7/6/2018 1:43pm
IWreckALot wrote:
Is there any recent update on Jessy? Any progress? I'm afraid no news is no new news.
Jessy actually has an update coming soon I believe he will have a video coming out soon!
moto711
7/17/2018 10:25am
Shirts will be done this week and be shipped out. You will receive a tracking number once it is shipped! Thank you for your patience!

Post a reply to: The "13 Project" Support Jessy Nelson Stage 2

The Latest