"The 13 Project" Support Jessy Nelson

IWreckALot
5/16/2017 11:09am
Is there any update with Jessy? Or still the same?
JRT812
5/17/2017 5:31am
Kanewel433 wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? They're all sold on outline, and I messaged the Static team to see if I could...
Does anyone know where I can get one of these? They're all sold on outline, and I messaged the Static team to see if I could order one.

Thanks,
moto711 wrote:
We are in the process of beginning stage 2 stay tuned!
Good stuff!
rongi#401
5/17/2017 7:00am
when will they be re stocked??? says out of stock
Kanewel433
5/17/2017 8:07am
I heard back from Jake at Static and he said they plan to have the shirts restocked in a few weeks. If there are a bunch of us that want them, maybe they could open up the sales a bit sooner? I was hoping I might be able to wear mine out at the Glen Helen race on the 27th.

The Shop

moto711
10/16/2017 10:13am Edited Date/Time 10/16/2017 10:16am
The 13 Project has began stage two head over to Statik MFG https://www.statikmfg.com/13project/ and get yourself a Rad T-shirt for a good cause. We will be wrapping up the 13 Project at the end of the year so get yourself a T-Shirt while you can!

For more ways to support Jessy visit: https://road2recovery.com/cause-view/jessy-nelson/

Update from Jessy 6/13/2017:

The past few months I’ve been on the gas with everything I’ve been doing; traveling, therapy, driving (lots of driving), and everything in between. I’ve been blessed with so much love and continued support and I’m doing everything in my power to hammer down on this injury but also not letting it consume me. I have a lot of other opportunities that I am able to focus on out side of my injury like my new Polaris RZR to drive around and start getting comfy in. I also have a hand cycle now that I want to start putting some serious miles on.

I recently turned 23 and I asked my girlfriend Emily to marry while we were in Catalina. She is one strong amazing woman that I am so lucky to have in my life. We have been to Hawaii for my first vacation with her family as a quick little break and I’ve been camping and swimming. We’ve gone to Catalina and Mexico to pre run the Baja 500 with the guys from Polaris and had lots of fun. I still go out to the track every now and again to peak my head around and say hi to some friends and help out with what I can. I definitely miss my old job and what I was able to do each day but I guess those days are long gone. But as of right now, my life is full of positivity and I have time to figure that all out.

I’m still going to Strides SCI in San Juan Capistrano 3-4 days a week and doing what I know how to do at home with my training to keep progress going in my therapy. What I have learned from my body is that sometimes I just need to rest, I’m relearning my body and finding that balance just like before when I was training and also try to have fun when I can.

Most recently I have started checking out different options with stem cell therapy and stimulators, I’m just about open to anything. My body is constantly is a state of change; my muscle spasms change all of a sudden or I’ll be able to flex my quad or move my toes for a couple of minutes, hours, or even days but it all seems to slowly dissipate but eventually comes back for a little. My focus right now is trying to get all these changes to stabilize and continues to get better. I have definitely seen improvements; especially with sensation I can feel a lot in my left side but my right is spotty, both feet I can feel really well along with my gluts.

I’m always looking for the positive, I have great support and backing and I’m going to continue this journey. Who’s to say I’m not going to be one of those cases that can make something of this and get back on my feet? I’m not a quitter and I will keep grinding away! Thank you so much to everyone in my corner; Road 2 Recovery, everyone involved Troy Lee Designs (my extended family), Red Bull who has been behind me for so many years, my family and my fiancé Emily for all that she does for us and keeping my head held high when I’m not up for it. The people at Compex have been so great to me and that machine is unreal with how much it has helped with my blood flow and keeping my muscles going. Thank you MX locker, Statik clothing, CienaMedia and Positive Ride for your shirts that so many people are now wearing for me. Brie Cody and her family has gone above and beyond for me and I can’t thank them enough, I’m so glad to now call them my friends.

Post a reply to: "The 13 Project" Support Jessy Nelson

The Latest