That time of the year......Loretta Lynns

Related:
Create New Tag

7/27/2018 6:35 AM

Blast from the past ... 2011 headed to Loretta Lynns.

People are already headed that way from all of the USA for 2018 AM Nationals. Good luck to ALL Racers!

Photo

|

7/27/2018 6:47 AM

Are they going to livestream it again? Will Vital have a link to it?

|

7/27/2018 6:49 AM

Live stream was mentioned by one of our racers. I am debating hopping in the Pilot and flying low for a couple days.

|

7/27/2018 6:56 AM

Just heard Jett Reynolds is out with an injury; bummer

Will definitely be sneaking in motos on the live feed from my desk at work next week!

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

7/27/2018 12:55 PM

A friend that raced there in 1982 wife just sent me this picture. That 1982 shirt & hat should be mounted inside a glass case!

Photo

|

7/27/2018 12:59 PM

Where can I watch it online?

|

7/27/2018 1:03 PM

kage173 wrote:

Are they going to livestream it again? Will Vital have a link to it?

http://racertv.com/2018/07/30/loretta-lynn-amateur-motocross-championship-opening-ceremonies

Broadcast Schedule

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/27/2018 4:50 PM

Can't wait, we get there Wednesday.

|

7/27/2018 5:29 PM

Bring a jacket! And a umbrella.

Photo

|

7/27/2018 8:43 PM

I've still never experienced Lorettas in person yet; however it does seem like it wouldn't be a weekend at the ranch without the weather keeping things interesting.. Hopefully the weather passes as scheduled isn't any kind of weather related "equalizer" by the 2nd and 3rd motos

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

7/27/2018 9:03 PM

I know Reynolds got injured at the California Classic or whatever at Pala, but why is Stilez out? I don't go to local amateur races anymore. I just pay attention to Lorettas

|

7/27/2018 9:43 PM

I don’t see why Loretta’s gets a bad rap, it’s the pinnacle of amature competition in our sport, the amount of time and money these kids and parents put into this is up there with any mainstream sport. It’s a long hard road to make it to top 40 in the country in any sport, especially moto. To grow the sport this should have more coverage. My .02

|

7/27/2018 9:44 PM

devindavisphoto wrote:

I know Reynolds got injured at the California Classic or whatever at Pala, but why is Stilez out? I don't go to local amateur races anymore. I just pay attention to Lorettas

He’s recovering from injury also, not cleared to ride yet

|

Thank you,
Fly Racing, WPS, Dt-1, Mika Metals, Maxima, 100%, Motostuff, Factory Connection, Evs

7/27/2018 9:52 PM

bigjam wrote:

I don’t see why Loretta’s gets a bad rap, it’s the pinnacle of amature competition in our sport, the amount of time and money these kids and parents put into this is up there with any mainstream sport. It’s a long hard road to make it to top 40 in the country in any sport, especially moto. To grow the sport this should have more coverage. My .02

Who is giving it a bad rep?

|

7/27/2018 10:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2018 10:32 PM

|

7/27/2018 10:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2018 10:29 PM

I've seen some really good media come out of LL and with social media and marketing being what it is I think they should keep doing that to bring more interest and exposure into the sport like Troy Adamitis.

The super mini's are my FAVORITE!
|

7/28/2018 10:33 AM

lumpy790 wrote:

Photo

Great weather, usually the humidity is extreme here this time of year and will suck the life out of a person. Lumpy...Not sure from reading your post, but are you able to make it to LL ?

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

7/28/2018 3:17 PM

bigjam wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

The people bitching about the idea of a C class championship

|

2009 RMZ 250 (sold)
2004 LTZ 400
#nukethequads

7/28/2018 5:44 PM

bigjam wrote:

devindavisphoto wrote:

Marty1028 wrote:

The people bitching about the idea of a C class championship

And B class and A class and Youth class and Vet class and .......

|

7/28/2018 5:47 PM

lumpy790 wrote:

Photo

ledger wrote:

Great weather, usually the humidity is extreme here this time of year and will suck the life out of a person. Lumpy...Not sure from reading your post, but are you able to make it to LL ?

Trying but Not sure when.

|

7/28/2018 7:09 PM

daemon616 wrote:

I've seen some really good media come out of LL and with social media and marketing being what it is I think they should keep doing that to bring more interest and exposure into the sport like Troy Adamitis.

The super mini's are my FAVORITE!

Love this vid, brings tears to my eyes at some parts. Troy does great work.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

7/28/2018 8:43 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

I've still never experienced Lorettas in person yet; however it does seem like it wouldn't be a weekend at the ranch without the weather keeping things interesting.. Hopefully the weather passes as scheduled isn't any kind of weather related "equalizer" by the 2nd and 3rd motos

it's a "dry" county, so if you want any adult beverages you need to bring them in with you.

there is a river there you can swim in also.

if you bring a trail bike, you can ride across the river up a graded road into the mountains.

|

7/28/2018 11:33 PM

Some of the absolutely best races are these kids who are at the top of the heap, it’s what made me love the sport, just wish it had more exposure is all. Maybe a 2 hour show on MavTv with the best races regardless of age. I don’t care if it’s 50cc stock or Vet just cover good racing to bring people into the sport.

|

7/30/2018 9:06 AM

Still have my first year T-Shirt too!

And my late cousins Photo of the first ever moto start / holshot at LL's.... Thursday morning Open A class.

Steve you know who the #19 is too! tongue

Photo

Photo

|

Arkmx.
Jim G.

Thank you to our Sponsors!
Lucas Oil, MavTV, Engine Ice, Factory Connection, Pro Clean, FLY, FMF, EVS, Oakley, Flow Vision, Ryno Power, Gaerne, Stickman Grapix, MotoHose, Raines Racing, Motosport.com, Ride 365, The PIT Enterprise, JTG Racing.

7/30/2018 9:09 AM

Live streams anywhere?

|

7/30/2018 9:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/30/2018 9:18 AM

|

Arkmx.
Jim G.

Lucas Oil, MavTV, Engine Ice, Factory Connection, Pro Clean, FLY, FMF, EVS, Oakley, Flow Vision, Ryno Power, Gaerne, Stickman Grapix, MotoHose, Raines Racing, Motosport.com, Ride 365, The PIT Enterprise, JTG Racing.

7/30/2018 9:25 AM

Arkmx wrote:

Still have my first year T-Shirt too!

And my late cousins Photo of the first ever moto start / holshot at LL's.... Thursday morning Open A class.

Steve you know who the #19 is too! tongue

Photo

Photo

Where are you parked this year? Bruce and I will get there

|

7/30/2018 9:39 AM

lumpy790 wrote:

Where are you parked this year? Bruce and I will get there

I will not be there this year.

Same area (first turn) as 2016 but on the "Creekside" of the road (Creek access for a quick cooling off etc.). Blake & Baylor are there along with Dick & Tyler. Bruce knows what there rig looks like and #43 KAW.

I need to qualify next year so I can keep my qualifying going for another decade... that would make 4 different decades!

|

Arkmx.
Jim G.

7/30/2018 2:11 PM

I sent this staff one from 1982 to DC

Photo
Photo

|

7/30/2018 2:15 PM

Springcreek wrote:

I sent this staff one from 1982 to DC

Photo
Photo

That's cool.

Did you keep one for yourself?

|

Arkmx.
Jim G.