That has to be satisfying.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/16/2021 10:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/16/2021 10:25 PM

Straight up beat your 2 title challengers.

|

3/16/2021 10:28 PM

It looked as satisfying as I imagine it felt. You could see Cooper oozing with confidence. Bad night for the competition.

|

2022 MC350 - the daily, once it gets here
2004 RM144 - The princess
2003 RM250 - Play Bike

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Bike-Builds,46/2004-RM-Corona-build,1374304?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=3

3/16/2021 10:38 PM

Sure looked satisfying to Coop. I keep asking myself of Kevin Moranz could teach Tomac how to get starts lol. Credit, Eli did get a good start tonight and rode well. Coop just got a better start and rode equally as well. But damn, Eli's starts (and his whole first lap in general) have been bad this year.

|

3/16/2021 10:44 PM

The thing is Ken and Eli had great rides. Very few mistakes, incredible pace. Coop is just that small margin better right now.

|

3/16/2021 10:51 PM

Two weeks in a row. I won't be surprised if he does it again in 4 days and has Ken Roczen making him sandwiches by round 14.

|

3/16/2021 11:00 PM

Webb flat out out rode Eli and Ken. He looks damn near impossible to rattle even with constant pressure and both Eli and Ken look visibly shook right now. I want close racing down to the last round but I still think Cooper wraps the title up a race early.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

3/16/2021 11:01 PM

Slot car track

|

3/17/2021 12:03 AM

Eli and Ken have to pressure Webb NOW to see if they can force a mistake that gives him a bad race where he loses chunks of points. If they can't put the pressure on now, and Webb can continue to get the holey and ride it wire to wire, then he's going to get a points lead that he can easily hold onto with just finishing on the podium. If it gets to the point where can back it down and ride safely (ie not push), and still get podiums then its over. Right now, Cooper still has to push super hard on the edge. One mistake from him and the points could get shaken up. Eli and Ken have to ride like they did tonight to keep Cooper on that edge. If Coop does that, still increases his gap and doesn't make a major mistake, then he's earned the title. Nothing to do but tip your hat.

|

3/17/2021 12:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2021 10:31 AM

Say what you want about Webb. (I'm a big fan). He does show grace.... he complemented Eli tonight calling him "the faster guy" .

Much respect to Webb....what a ride.

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

3/17/2021 12:46 AM

gregyou wrote:

Slot car track

...On which some riders were faster than others.

Plus Barcia didn't have a problem slicing through the field so it couldn't be that bad.

|

The above may be fact or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting. I am not sure, you have no chance.

3/17/2021 3:59 AM

Most impressive ride of the year in my opinion. Coop has ice in his veins. He had the big number one behind him breathing down his neck for 18 straight minutes. I’m not sure he made a single mistake. Webb is a baller right now! Really impressive ride!

|

3/17/2021 4:03 AM

Dude is on another level

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

3/17/2021 4:21 AM

I'm starting to worry we'll be watching the field race for second place the next few years. Webb is just an absolute animal.

|

3/17/2021 4:26 AM

Ranman68 wrote:

Two weeks in a row. I won't be surprised if he does it again in 4 days and has Ken Roczen making him sandwiches by round 14.

Yea and then Ken comes up and gives him a fist bump right after the race lol. He’s talking all tough guy 3 days ago, then gets waxed and comes and gives Webb a fist bump.

I was/am really rooting for Kenny but Webb is making him look like a bish.

|

3/17/2021 6:16 AM

Philly215 wrote:

Yea and then Ken comes up and gives him a fist bump right after the race lol. He’s talking all tough guy 3 days ago, then gets ...more

That threw me off as well. Kenny needs to be more aggressive. When MC is calling you out it’s time to learn from Anderson. Start studying tape KR lol

|

3/17/2021 6:26 AM

ShawdowGlen wrote:

Say what you want about Webb. (I'm a big fan). He does show grace.... he complemented Eli tonight calling him "the faster guy" ...more

IMO Webb just says what he's thinking and calls it like it is. He owns his own mistakes when he makes them and isn't afraid to say why he won, even if it means he was faster than the others or just was able to block them or whatever it may be. I really like his candor and I wish KTM wouldn't stifle his personality. If I'm Webb and I'm confident I can keep winning, I'm letting the finger guns go every pass.

On another note, an interesting thing I've noticed about Webb is when he hits the deck in practice or in a heat race, he wins the main. This is about the 5th or 6th time I've seen him do that. It's like the little mistake eats him up so much he executes absolutely perfectly in the main.

|

3/17/2021 6:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2021 6:32 AM

Fist bump to Webb...?

Are we witnessing the pussification of Ken Roczen?
|

3/17/2021 8:10 AM

ShawdowGlen wrote:

Say what you want about Webb. (I'm a big fan). He does show grace.... he complemented Eli tonight calling him "the faster guy" ...more

Maybe. Not convinced that it was a sincere compliment as much as a subtle dig at the people claiming that the other guys are faster.

|

3/17/2021 10:33 AM

Ranman68 wrote:

Philly215 wrote:

Yea and then Ken comes up and gives him a fist bump right after the race lol. He’s talking all tough guy 3 days ago, then gets ...more

Zycki11 wrote:

That threw me off as well. Kenny needs to be more aggressive. When MC is calling you out it’s time to learn from Anderson. ...more

Personally, I think it's a class move by Ken. Be tough on the track....be decent off it.

|

I was raised just off HWY 126 in Valencia during the 80's.

3/17/2021 10:43 AM

The 3 top guns up front from the start. Plus some challenging whoops, which can somewhat put to rest that argument against Webb. Sure, he isn't great at them compared to Eli or KR, but even with that, he was pulling or maintaining everywhere on the track.

|

3/17/2021 3:47 PM

Webb = Mamba Mentality

|

3/17/2021 3:59 PM

Jump for show, corner for dough. No one can touch Webb in the corners.

|

3/18/2021 8:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/18/2021 9:00 AM

Ranman68 wrote:

Philly215 wrote:

Well i was just having a little fun poking a little fun at ole' Kenny with that comment. Roczen is a bad dude and insanely talented, but Webb has clearly mind fucked him.
Ken needs to just ditch all excuses wether they're legit or not, zip his mouth shut, and go all out. If he wins, he wins. If he loses, he loses. It' s that or contnue being mind fucked by Webb and made fun of. He can't handle Webb in mind warfare lol

|