Thanks for nothing MAVTV

Related:
Create New Tag

5/28/2022 1:27 PM

Paid for the service, thought commercials were going to be Picture in Picture, but it turns out all the silence leading up was exactly we thought. Disappointed…

|

Business link - www.bc-inspect.com

5/28/2022 1:30 PM

Completely ridiculous that they are having ads every 8 minutes and the stream keeps crashing through the app. Terrible quality, NBC Gold and Peacock were 1000% better than this garbage

|

5/28/2022 1:30 PM

orange_44 wrote:

Commercials during the race is bullshit. Do it before and after the moto but not during

I'm glad I did the monthly subscription. I think I'm one and done. This is pathetic.

|

5/28/2022 1:31 PM

">

It’s free and live on YouTube! So glad I didn’t pay for the subscription
|

5/28/2022 1:33 PM

orange_44 wrote:

Commercials during the race is bullshit. Do it before and after the moto but not during

Turned on the MavTv plus app, hit pause 5 min before gate drop. Come back 10 min later, gate had dropped On lap two, NO WAY TO REWIND! Shit show! Why am I paying for this, what a scam.

|

5/28/2022 1:40 PM

anyone having trouble casting from the phone app? Can't cast.

|

5/28/2022 1:42 PM

C.Worthy wrote: ">

It’s free and live on YouTube! So glad I didn’t pay for the subscription

Thank you. Works better then their own app. I can rewind this and see what happed to Swoll

|

5/28/2022 1:44 PM

|

The only exercise i get these days, is shaking my head in disbelief

5/28/2022 1:47 PM

Moved to the YouTube stream. Resolution is perfect. The results on quality in the MavApp was shit. Garbage. Perfect through YouTube. What a shit show.

|

5/28/2022 1:55 PM

The quality of the stream pretty much sucks. Badly pixelated. This is not an upgrade.

|

Business link - www.bc-inspect.com

5/28/2022 2:09 PM

Working perfectly for me. Downloaded the mav tv app to my Apple TV. Streaming in HD quality.

|

5/28/2022 2:09 PM

This is crap, I got some gigcasters link and it is full of ads and poor picture

|

"Sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand..."

5/28/2022 2:35 PM

BryZ8 wrote:

Working perfectly for me. Downloaded the mav tv app to my Apple TV. Streaming in HD quality.

Yeah I have Apple TV as well. It’s hardly any racing and more commercials as well as you can’t even pause the shit like every other streaming service. It is an actual joke.

|