"Thanks for completing our survey! "

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2018 5:16 PM

Uh, yeah...you might wanna ignore the "Uruguay" part.

I just had to do it!

laughing

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

5/3/2018 5:48 PM

Hope i get a tshirt!!!! Some pretty specific questions in there. How much i make a year? What color underwhere do i prefer? Do i like pina coladas?

|

5/3/2018 5:56 PM

First question is do you own a bike. For me (currently) it’s a no. The rest are all questions about purchasing parts for my bike...

|

5/3/2018 6:28 PM

Beeby wrote:

First question is do you own a bike. For me (currently) it’s a no. The rest are all questions about purchasing parts for my bike...

And Gear...
And Tools...
And Trucks...
And SideXSides...
And Quads (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

|

5/3/2018 7:34 PM

Statistics for potential advertisement?

|

5/3/2018 7:40 PM

Please post the results of the survey would love to know the information.

|

5/3/2018 7:47 PM

Much ty

|

5/3/2018 9:14 PM

I tried to help by pressing no A LOT then it got to one about what type of fuel I would be using and I had to select one or the other and their was no ‘no’ option so I ceased participation.

I’m not sure based on the questions that the data from someone that doesn’t currently have a bike is what they are looking for

|

5/3/2018 9:37 PM

Beeby wrote:

I tried to help by pressing no A LOT then it got to one about what type of fuel I would be using and I had to select one or the other and their was no ‘no’ option so I ceased participation.

I’m not sure based on the questions that the data from someone that doesn’t currently have a bike is what they are looking for

Did you try "other"?

|

5/3/2018 9:41 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Did you try "other"?

If only there was one

|

5/3/2018 9:44 PM

I stopped and shut the computer down when I read....Send Nudes. No T shirt for me, again.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

5/3/2018 10:35 PM

ledger wrote:

I stopped and shut the computer down when I read....Send Nudes. No T shirt for me, again.

It didn't say, "nudes of YOU". I sent some pics of GuyB in the flesh. T-shirt is mine.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

5/3/2018 10:39 PM

Does anyone actually get the shirts? I still over the years have never seen someone post they received one.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

5/3/2018 10:43 PM

mx900 wrote:

Please post the results of the survey would love to know the information.

Scroll down for some answers.

http://www.vitalmedianet.com/index.php/mx/

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/3/2018 11:04 PM

ledger wrote:

plowboy wrote:

It didn't say, "nudes of YOU". I sent some pics of GuyB in the flesh. T-shirt is mine.

Damn, I messed up again ! grin

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

5/4/2018 1:29 AM

so even if you complete the survey, and then you delete cookies you end up being spammed for ever more asking to fill it in...

|

5/4/2018 2:06 AM

I'm happy to answer what ever questions you want Vital MX....but do I get a T-shirt for it? (with Much ty on the back)

|

5/4/2018 3:29 AM

I just say I plan on buying everything and anything.
Do I win a T-shirt?

|

Avoiding JS7 threads since 3/7/17.

5/4/2018 4:13 AM

Beeby wrote:

TeamGreen wrote:

Did you try "other"?

Beeby wrote:

If only there was one

All of the questions I looked at had "Undecided" at the top.

|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

5/4/2018 4:28 AM

queen of spodes wrote:

All of the questions I looked at had "Undecided" at the top.

I’m not undecided either. I won’t be putting any fuel in the bike I don’t have. It was a tough decision, but I made it. Ha ha

|

5/4/2018 4:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2018 7:29 AM

Survey Monkey has ICE ICE Baby on its playlist! smile

Photo

|