"Thanks for completing our survey! "

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2018 5:16 PM

Uh, yeah...you might wanna ignore the "Uruguay" part.

I just had to do it!

laughing

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

5/3/2018 5:48 PM

Hope i get a tshirt!!!! Some pretty specific questions in there. How much i make a year? What color underwhere do i prefer? Do i like pina coladas?

|

5/3/2018 5:56 PM

First question is do you own a bike. For me (currently) it’s a no. The rest are all questions about purchasing parts for my bike...

|

5/3/2018 6:28 PM

Beeby wrote:

First question is do you own a bike. For me (currently) it’s a no. The rest are all questions about purchasing parts for my ...more

And Gear...
And Tools...
And Trucks...
And SideXSides...
And Quads (Not that there's anything wrong with that).

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

5/3/2018 7:34 PM

Statistics for potential advertisement?

|

5/3/2018 7:40 PM

Please post the results of the survey would love to know the information.

|

5/3/2018 7:47 PM

Much ty

|

5/3/2018 9:14 PM

I tried to help by pressing no A LOT then it got to one about what type of fuel I would be using and I had to select one or the other and their was no ‘no’ option so I ceased participation.

I’m not sure based on the questions that the data from someone that doesn’t currently have a bike is what they are looking for

|

5/3/2018 9:37 PM

Beeby wrote:

I tried to help by pressing no A LOT then it got to one about what type of fuel I would be using and I had to select one or ...more

Did you try "other"?

|

5/3/2018 9:41 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

Did you try "other"?

If only there was one

|

5/3/2018 9:44 PM

I stopped and shut the computer down when I read....Send Nudes. No T shirt for me, again.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

5/3/2018 10:35 PM

ledger wrote:

I stopped and shut the computer down when I read....Send Nudes. No T shirt for me, again.

It didn't say, "nudes of YOU". I sent some pics of GuyB in the flesh. T-shirt is mine.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

5/3/2018 10:39 PM

Does anyone actually get the shirts? I still over the years have never seen someone post they received one.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

5/3/2018 10:43 PM

mx900 wrote:

Please post the results of the survey would love to know the information.

Scroll down for some answers.

http://www.vitalmedianet.com/index.php/mx/

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

5/3/2018 11:04 PM

ledger wrote:

plowboy wrote:

It didn't say, "nudes of YOU". I sent some pics of GuyB in the flesh. T-shirt is mine.

Damn, I messed up again ! grin

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

5/4/2018 1:29 AM

so even if you complete the survey, and then you delete cookies you end up being spammed for ever more asking to fill it in...

|

5/4/2018 2:06 AM

I'm happy to answer what ever questions you want Vital MX....but do I get a T-shirt for it? (with Much ty on the back)

|

5/4/2018 3:29 AM

I just say I plan on buying everything and anything.
Do I win a T-shirt?

|

Avoiding JS7 threads since 3/7/17.

5/4/2018 4:13 AM

Beeby wrote:

I tried to help by pressing no A LOT then it got to one about what type of fuel I would be using and I had to select one or ...more

TeamGreen wrote:

Did you try "other"?

Beeby wrote:

If only there was one

All of the questions I looked at had "Undecided" at the top.

|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

5/4/2018 4:28 AM

queen of spodes wrote:

All of the questions I looked at had "Undecided" at the top.

I’m not undecided either. I won’t be putting any fuel in the bike I don’t have. It was a tough decision, but I made it. Ha ha

|

5/4/2018 4:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2018 7:29 AM

Survey Monkey has ICE ICE Baby on its playlist! smile

Photo

|