Thanks Team USA

Related:
Create New Tag

10/7/2018 5:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2018 5:26 PM

People can talk smack and bad mouth you, but thanks for giving it your best. We had some bad luck and maybe we just aren't as good as the rest of the world in bad conditions.

At least we raced, we sent the best team we had. Sure a lot of people were let down, but at least we gave it a good shot. Here's to next year, #3 or not, I'm looking forward to trying to get the Chamberlain Trophy back.

|

10/7/2018 5:32 PM

Agreed!

I’ve talked shit about the performance, but the effort and dedication was there and I am grateful for that.

|

10/7/2018 5:35 PM

No doubt, takes a set of nads just to step up to the plate. I've been saying for decades that the Euros are kicking ass. Our guys have always had a hard go of it when they tried the GP's and always seemed improved and faster when they got back. Anyone who hasn't seen it is just damned blind.

But the teams and the riders don't want a two day national and the tv time slot only allows for....

whistling

|

10/7/2018 5:36 PM

First or last if they leave everything thing they’ve got on the track , you can’t ask for anything else

|

10/7/2018 5:53 PM

I'm sure the riders and crew are more disappointed than any of us are.

Thanks Team USA. bummer it didn't work out but I know everyone gave all they had.

|

10/7/2018 5:53 PM

Yes! Thanks gents!

|

10/7/2018 5:56 PM

'Merica!!!

|

10/7/2018 6:25 PM

They tried, they just lack the versatility of world championship riders when conditions aren’t perfectly groomed.

|

Gatedrop.com

SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

10/7/2018 6:26 PM

Appreciate you showing up for sure

|

10/7/2018 6:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/7/2018 6:29 PM

Thank you Team USA!

|

10/7/2018 6:31 PM

Thank you USA

Here’s to

|

10/7/2018 6:39 PM

What the god damn fuck are you talking about you wimpy people. You are proud our best moto score was a 4th at our home track? Anything but a win was a failure. Is it just me or are you guys effin crazy.

|

10/7/2018 6:53 PM

TogaSet wrote:

What the god damn fuck are you talking about you wimpy people. You are proud our best moto score was a 4th at our home track? ...more

I'm embarrassed.

|

10/7/2018 7:11 PM

TogaSet wrote:

What the god damn fuck are you talking about you wimpy people. You are proud our best moto score was a 4th at our home track? ...more

theesloth wrote:

I'm embarrassed.

You sound like philly fans. Either your team wins or they're an embarrassment to the sport and they have to deal with asshole fans telling them they suck. Real class acts.

|

10/7/2018 7:17 PM

Wow.

The thread starts out thanking the riders that chose to go and race; but, still...some of ya just can't stop yourselves. No worries...y'all need some Cool Hand Luke:

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

10/7/2018 7:26 PM

Yep, thanks to team USA and to Pastrana, Windham and Sipes.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

10/7/2018 7:30 PM

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I know you guys gave everything you could.

Thanks for doing what you do for my entertainment

|

10/7/2018 7:43 PM

Thank you USA, I appreciate their effort, they gave all they had. I couldn't imagine telling someone that they suck if they don't win.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

10/8/2018 7:58 AM

Photo
|

10/9/2018 7:41 AM

Thanks Guys!! I'd still put our team up against them any time.

|

10/9/2018 7:57 AM

Thanks team ??

|

10/9/2018 8:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/9/2018 8:12 AM

Toga youre a serious butthole. All of the true USA fans are disappointed. That doesn’t mean we cant say thanks for the effort.

We flew our own plane to the race. At the airport yesterday morning we ran into the Tomac family. To say Eli seemed dejected woukd be a fair observation. I simply said thank you for being here and thank you for the effort. He shook my hand and acknowledged me but didnt have a lot to say.

John simply said they took too much time off to recover from the outdoors and in hindsight it cost them. They owned their lack of prep. IMO they were gracious in defaeat but still seemed happy to have been there.

The Euros put on a clinic and they deserve all the glory for it. Stop being douchy about our loss. Sheesh

|

10/9/2018 8:25 AM

Let me join and thank the US guys for trying their best, even if I'm not American.
No mx fan in the world would be happy to have a weak USA team or even have them not showing up at the Nations.

|

10/9/2018 8:47 AM

Thanks guys!

Pretty pathetic some of the shit I've read. People saying they didn't try, gave up and so on are true dimwits. ?

|

We are the sum of a 1,000 lives. What we know is almost nothing at all.