Thanks JGR

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2018 6:51 AM

Big thanks to JGR for getting Chad out there. They deserve to get some recognition.

Glad they got some airtime for their money.

Now just for SX

|

8/26/2018 6:56 AM

No need to thank them mate, it's a mutually beneficial business deal. JGR's team sponsors must have the biggest hard on

It really does seem like a good fit. JGR isn't like every other factory team, and Chad isn't like every other factory rider..

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

8/26/2018 8:11 AM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

No need to thank them mate, it's a mutually beneficial business deal. JGR's team sponsors must have the biggest hard on

It ...more

Agreed. The publicity he brings should sell enough sponsor dollars to make it possible. I read Jbone was quoted as saying “it’s up to chad” so apparently an offer was made.... I’m a die hard Honda guy but if they get chad maybe I may have to join the rmarmy haha.

|

8/26/2018 8:30 AM

RespectRespect

|

8/26/2018 9:26 AM

I wish chad could tell us how the RMZ felt compared to the Husky. It’s so heavy and kickstart after all.

|

8/26/2018 9:29 AM

Definitely great seeing Chad Reed back out racing MX!

|

8/26/2018 9:45 AM

Thanks to JGR and Reed.

Chad only rode a Suzuki for 1 year but it was a great one. Nice to see him on yellow again even if it was just for a moment.

|

8/26/2018 10:05 AM

Yep was really happy to see him back on yellow! Did really well for not racing Nats all year. That track was horrid!

|

8/26/2018 10:30 AM

I have take my hat off to Chad. His talent is amazing. To be able to come off the couch and go out there and ride like that is pretty phenomenal!

|

8/26/2018 11:16 AM

JGR needs a rider thats not a lapper and one that is hungry. Thats not 5 Lap Mookie or a 36 year old Chad Reed. What next? JGR going to call down Emig from the booth?

|

8/26/2018 11:28 AM

Texas Built wrote:

JGR needs a rider thats not a lapper and one that is hungry. Thats not 5 Lap Mookie or a 36 year old Chad Reed. What next? JGR ...more

Do you honestly think if Reed had a good off season with no injuries he couldn’t ride as well as Justin Brayton did this past season?

|

8/26/2018 11:30 AM

Since it went well. I really hope chad is on that bike for sx. And is able to give that proper farewell tour. He deserves it

|