Thanks DC - MX Sports - LOVE the I-Net Coverage

teggers
Edited Date/Time 5/19/2012 4:05pm
Love it Love it Love it.
2 cameras,
Weege, Emig.
No Commercials (other than the screen graphics)

LOVE IT

Thanks so Much!
|
DownSouth
5/19/2012 3:20pm Edited Date/Time 5/19/2012 3:20pm
How did you get no commercials? With 3 laps to go in the 250 moto I saw 5 straight commercials until they went back to the racing. It almost seemed like they paused the race showed the commercials and then picked back up on the action but I was cursing at my monitor until the race came back.
DA498
5/19/2012 3:24pm
I had commercials, just as Bagget was making pass on Barcia, had to sit through a couple minutes worth, what stream are you watching? Plus much of the coverage loses riders in crowd, unless you try to watch the PIP. Very blurry and buffering now and then. Back to the stone ages I guess. Plus wait to watch second motos in the late night. If I didnt have to work in the morning Id do it.

The Shop

kongols
5/19/2012 3:24pm
DownSouth wrote:
How did you get no commercials? With 3 laps to go in the 250 moto I saw 5 straight commercials until they went back to the...
How did you get no commercials? With 3 laps to go in the 250 moto I saw 5 straight commercials until they went back to the racing. It almost seemed like they paused the race showed the commercials and then picked back up on the action but I was cursing at my monitor until the race came back.
I was watching it on web in full HD. Best quality I have ever seen for sports. I hooked up my computer to my LED TV and picture was PERFECT!
pawsan
5/19/2012 3:29pm
gotta say the webcast was awesome, picture perfect, but im bummed that i cant watch the second moto's, i'm searching like a mofo here for a stream but as of yet, nothing.
mxactive
5/19/2012 3:34pm
pawsan wrote:
gotta say the webcast was awesome, picture perfect, but im bummed that i cant watch the second moto's, i'm searching like a mofo here for a...
gotta say the webcast was awesome, picture perfect, but im bummed that i cant watch the second moto's, i'm searching like a mofo here for a stream but as of yet, nothing.
I'm searching for this stream to. Let me know If you find something.
mxactive
5/19/2012 3:58pm
pawsan wrote:
gotta say the webcast was awesome, picture perfect, but im bummed that i cant watch the second moto's, i'm searching like a mofo here for a...
Searching for a video-stream? Try this one? It had allready Fuel TV on it right now.. But now only commercials...
http://boomitv.blogspot.com/2012/01/fuel-tv-portugal.html
pawsan
5/19/2012 4:05pm
pawsan wrote:
mxactive wrote:
Searching for a video-stream? Try this one? It had allready Fuel TV on it right now.. But now only commercials... http://boomitv.blogspot.com/2012/01/fuel-tv-portugal.html
Searching for a video-stream? Try this one? It had allready Fuel TV on it right now.. But now only commercials...
http://boomitv.blogspot.com/2012/01/fuel-tv-portugal.html
got that one on myself, fingers crossed.

Post a reply to: Thanks DC - MX Sports - LOVE the I-Net Coverage

The Latest