Thanks Barcia..

Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
9/6/2022 9:49am
I don't have social media, so I don't know where it was originally posted, but this is where I read it... https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Anyone-have-video-of-Barcia-taking-Ferrandis-down,1405865?page=10 Edit: Upon further investigation...
I don't have social media, so I don't know where it was originally posted, but this is where I read it...
https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Anyone-have-video-of-Bar…

Edit: Upon further investigation this appears to be Chris Ganz, I don't know that he is an official, I think just a photo journalist?

Thanks man.

I'm not on social media either....I try my best to steer clear of cesspools.

....but as for the write-up.....sure has hell seems biased to me.

....and no mention of Dylan pushing Barcia to the "off track" part of the altercation.

I'm not going to fault Dylan either. This is racing to me. Shit happens.

Gravel
9/6/2022 10:08am

This frame from Barcias video tells the story. With the camera on the forks it’s going to show what’s in front of the wheel but not necessarily what’s in front of the bike. During a T-bone (V-bone?) move, the bikes frame is pointing at the rider being taken out but the front wheel is usually turned away from the impact. DF is in front of Barcia in this pic and this is at the point of impact.

I’m way past my days of trying to be a fast guy, but I still ride regularly and race occasionally. One of the greatest things I’ve ever done is had long battles for a position at a race. During those battles there’s always times where takeout moves are possible but it’s generally not done because taking out a fellow racer is piss poor sportsmanship. The faster, smarter, stronger racer should win, resorting to a take out is admitting the other guy is better.

Again, JMO
MudPup545
9/6/2022 10:20am
Barcia was born in 1992. I’ve been watching the races since the mid 70’s. Years before he was even a thought and I’ll be watching long after he’s gone from racing.
USA
Fantasy
507th
9/6/2022 10:32am
Man, if this J. Sloan, you have lost it.

The Shop

Magoofan
9/6/2022 10:46am
USA wrote:
Man, if this J. Sloan, you have lost it.
It's Sloan.

It's a self-correcting problem if people just don't respond.
psychotronBR
Fantasy
1317th
9/6/2022 11:10am Edited Date/Time 9/6/2022 11:12am
soggy wrote:
3 herniated discs for Dylan after the take out. No mxdn, same injury that ended Zach-o career. 🖕🏻
This is the true consequence of what can happen when a rider rides like a complete shithead. Not points, money or positions...INJURY. That's why rules exist, to potentially avoid riders from breaking each others necks in a race.

Barcia is, and will always be, a fucking tool.
SoCalMX70
9/6/2022 11:17am
What a completely asinine comment.

How many accounts is this now?
Searights
9/6/2022 11:27am
It would be more convincing if you had your hand on a stack of them.
Magoofan
9/6/2022 11:52am
Gravel wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/09/06/567272/s1200_A965C6C5_C20F_4BB2_AD08_4A7A3F656E4E.jpg[/img] This frame from Barcias video tells the story. With the camera on the forks it’s going to show what’s in front of the wheel but...

This frame from Barcias video tells the story. With the camera on the forks it’s going to show what’s in front of the wheel but not necessarily what’s in front of the bike. During a T-bone (V-bone?) move, the bikes frame is pointing at the rider being taken out but the front wheel is usually turned away from the impact. DF is in front of Barcia in this pic and this is at the point of impact.

I’m way past my days of trying to be a fast guy, but I still ride regularly and race occasionally. One of the greatest things I’ve ever done is had long battles for a position at a race. During those battles there’s always times where takeout moves are possible but it’s generally not done because taking out a fellow racer is piss poor sportsmanship. The faster, smarter, stronger racer should win, resorting to a take out is admitting the other guy is better.

Again, JMO
Hmmmmm....

9/6/2022 12:48pm
Gravel wrote:
I can’t remember the details but Barcia welded in his reputation as an a&&hole when he torpedoed a lapped privateer on the last lap of an...
I can’t remember the details but Barcia welded in his reputation as an a&&hole when he torpedoed a lapped privateer on the last lap of an LCQ.
Did this take place before or after he roosted a medic and downed rider?
9/6/2022 12:54pm
Gravel wrote:
I can’t remember the details but Barcia welded in his reputation as an a&&hole when he torpedoed a lapped privateer on the last lap of an...
I can’t remember the details but Barcia welded in his reputation as an a&&hole when he torpedoed a lapped privateer on the last lap of an LCQ.
Did this take place before or after he roosted a medic and downed rider?
Oh wait. That WAS the lapped rider. Dizzy

zehn
9/6/2022 12:55pm
Sloan is still on the book of faces if I’m not mistaken. Takes real balls or zero brains. Probably the latter
Gravel
9/6/2022 2:12pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2022 2:16pm
Gravel wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2022/09/06/567272/s1200_A965C6C5_C20F_4BB2_AD08_4A7A3F656E4E.jpg[/img] This frame from Barcias video tells the story. With the camera on the forks it’s going to show what’s in front of the wheel but...

Again, JMO
Magoofan wrote:
Hmmmmm....
Hmmmmm....

I’m not sure who that is.. But how does posting a vid of an asshole taking out a fellow rider change anything?

Edit:
Is that Hunter taking Joe out? Looks like a dick move to me..
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
9/6/2022 2:24pm
SGoodman wrote:
See, this is what happens when there is No REAL FUCKING SANCTIONING BODY..... we get what we deserve.. and we've allowed this bullshit for years upon...
See, this is what happens when there is No REAL FUCKING SANCTIONING BODY.....

we get what we deserve.. and we've allowed this bullshit for years upon years... we are the consumers.. we are the ones that PAY for all this shit...

Dumb dumb was allowed to ruin the 22 sx series by repeatedly taking out Anderson in early races, while fighting over "Ninth and Tenth".... which is complete bullshit....

and now Dumb Dumb has put DF14 off the bike for months.... all the while fighting for "Ninth and fucking tenth"....

You were doing well and making good points until you had to throw the dumb dumbs in
bigsal
9/6/2022 3:02pm
No way in hell Dylans herniated disc situation happened all at once for a career motocross rider for the 1st time after he started playing bumper bikes with Barcia earlier in the day then had a little tip over. Crap many of us have had/still have MX related disc problems and some have had practice partners as bitey as Barcia for years.(Corey Cope).... its motocross people
soggy
Fantasy
3857th
9/6/2022 5:20pm
I don't have social media, so I don't know where it was originally posted, but this is where I read it... https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Anyone-have-video-of-Barcia-taking-Ferrandis-down,1405865?page=10 Edit: Upon further investigation...
I don't have social media, so I don't know where it was originally posted, but this is where I read it...
https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Anyone-have-video-of-Bar…

Edit: Upon further investigation this appears to be Chris Ganz, I don't know that he is an official, I think just a photo journalist?

Magoofan wrote:
Thanks man. I'm not on social media either....I try my best to steer clear of cesspools. ....but as for the write-up.....sure has hell seems biased to...
Thanks man.

I'm not on social media either....I try my best to steer clear of cesspools.

....but as for the write-up.....sure has hell seems biased to me.

....and no mention of Dylan pushing Barcia to the "off track" part of the altercation.

I'm not going to fault Dylan either. This is racing to me. Shit happens.

You make it sound like squeezing a rider out of his line(which happens hundreds of time a race weekend it worse then chopping a guys front end off.

Barcia could have easily backed off and funneled in behind Ferrandis.
wb173
9/6/2022 5:45pm
scrolled though 6 pages.. not one post from Swap... darn
bigk218
Fantasy
3159th
9/6/2022 5:47pm
As a BAM FAN this thread is entertaining af
Magoofan
9/6/2022 5:48pm
soggy wrote:
You make it sound like squeezing a rider out of his line(which happens hundreds of time a race weekend it worse then chopping a guys front...
You make it sound like squeezing a rider out of his line(which happens hundreds of time a race weekend it worse then chopping a guys front end off.

Barcia could have easily backed off and funneled in behind Ferrandis.
That is not at all what I'm saying. But Dylan did force Barcia out. I'm good with both of their plays.

Also....why should Barcia give up the line? What is the point in racing if you're just going to lay over?

We'll just have to disagree. I don't want to argue with you (or anyone) over this. I don't hate anyone for their views or resort to name calling like you see a number of people in here do.

To me, the Barcia bashing is just played out to death... I like JB and he's good for the sport IMO.

soggy
Fantasy
3857th
9/6/2022 6:37pm
Magoofan wrote:
That is not at all what I'm saying. But Dylan did force Barcia out. I'm good with both of their plays. Also....why should Barcia give up...
That is not at all what I'm saying. But Dylan did force Barcia out. I'm good with both of their plays.

Also....why should Barcia give up the line? What is the point in racing if you're just going to lay over?

We'll just have to disagree. I don't want to argue with you (or anyone) over this. I don't hate anyone for their views or resort to name calling like you see a number of people in here do.

To me, the Barcia bashing is just played out to death... I like JB and he's good for the sport IMO.

This has been a civil back and forth. Barcia should give up the line because Ferrandis beat him to it. You get beat to the line it’s no longer yours. What you shouldn’t do is resort to torpedoing the guy because he got the best of you. To me it’s the intent that matters. Barcia could have easily completed the turn without cleaning Dylan’s clock. It’s just poor sportsmanship IMO.

There are plenty of times contact is perfectly fine even knocking another rider down. I just don’t think this was it.
Mit12
9/6/2022 8:34pm
It would be fitting to see Barcia give himself a career ending injury during one of his dirty take outs. Hate seeing riders get hurt especially when they were done dirty.
Magoofan
9/6/2022 11:09pm
Now we've seen the lowest of the low.....wishing for someone to have a career ending injury. Just wow. What does that say about someone like that?

mmcmx
9/7/2022 12:18am
Its frustration, same with Hunter.

Notice how Barcia didn't do this kind of shit last year? Because he was fast. I started to like the guy!

But this year he is struggling bad, and frustration clouds his head.

He is still a kid in a mans body. If i'm not winning I take the ball home!
Leave Us To
9/7/2022 12:26pm
Hunter doesn't have a reputation like Bam Bam so please don't include Hunter in this discussion. I wish everyone would refer to him as Bam Bam and never his last name again.

To the macho men saying rubbing is racing, blah blah blah, give it a rest. How can anyone condone Bam Bam not letting off after cutting the course is beyond me, but if you a Bam Bam fan guess you buy his BS excuse.

I posted earlier Bam Bam was going to keep going until he seriously injured someone well mission accomplished. The AMA has played a role in this debacle for letting this stuff go on for as a long as it has. Bam Bam should have been parked for the season after taking Dylan out.
monkeybut417
9/7/2022 12:31pm
Hunter doesn't have a reputation like Bam Bam so please don't include Hunter in this discussion. I wish everyone would refer to him as Bam Bam...
Hunter doesn't have a reputation like Bam Bam so please don't include Hunter in this discussion. I wish everyone would refer to him as Bam Bam and never his last name again.

To the macho men saying rubbing is racing, blah blah blah, give it a rest. How can anyone condone Bam Bam not letting off after cutting the course is beyond me, but if you a Bam Bam fan guess you buy his BS excuse.

I posted earlier Bam Bam was going to keep going until he seriously injured someone well mission accomplished. The AMA has played a role in this debacle for letting this stuff go on for as a long as it has. Bam Bam should have been parked for the season after taking Dylan out.
He should’ve been parked after taking mookie out. I don’t see how he’s been getting away with it as long as he has.

I mean yeah Boggle was a lap down butany time someone gives it back to him they get the worse penalty.
Gravel
9/7/2022 9:36pm
So I finally had time to watch the 250 race. One of the secondary reasons I hate takeout moves is the race usually gets boring after. And Hunter made a crappy move on Joe, that was just slimy..
GangGreen
9/8/2022 4:17am
soggy wrote:
3 herniated discs for Dylan after the take out. No mxdn, same injury that ended Zach-o career. 🖕🏻
This is the true consequence of what can happen when a rider rides like a complete shithead. Not points, money or positions...INJURY. That's why rules exist...
This is the true consequence of what can happen when a rider rides like a complete shithead. Not points, money or positions...INJURY. That's why rules exist, to potentially avoid riders from breaking each others necks in a race.

Barcia has ridden like this forever. I guess I don't understand why Bogle, Stewart, or Ferrandis doesn't "behind the scenes" pay someone to beat the crap out of him. He would not know who organized it, but Barcia would certainly think twice before riding like an asshole. I know my solution is certainly NOT politically correct, but WOULD fix the problem.
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
9/8/2022 4:20am
soggy wrote:
This is the true consequence of what can happen when a rider rides like a complete shithead. Not points, money or positions...INJURY. That's why rules exist...

GangGreen wrote:
Barcia has ridden like this forever. I guess I don't understand why Bogle, Stewart, or Ferrandis doesn't "behind the scenes" pay someone to beat the crap...
Barcia has ridden like this forever. I guess I don't understand why Bogle, Stewart, or Ferrandis doesn't "behind the scenes" pay someone to beat the crap out of him. He would not know who organized it, but Barcia would certainly think twice before riding like an asshole. I know my solution is certainly NOT politically correct, but WOULD fix the problem.
Lol, pay someone to beat up a 145lb person?! If his actions don’t make you mad enough to confront him, maybe the pros that race him don’t get as offended as all on here wanting him banned for life Laughing

Post a reply to: Thanks Barcia..

The Latest