Thank you to ya all who have offered words of encourage as well as financial help.

TbonesPop
Fantasy
321st
7/2/2021 8:02pm
Boomslang wrote:
Can any one please share there covid experience. I jave a bunch of tabds, seriously strong pain killers which caused me to fall out the bath...
Can any one please share there covid experience. I jave a bunch of tabds, seriously strong pain killers which caused me to fall out the bath and spain my wrist. I will not be usthe again unless its in bed to try sleep.i have tablets for breathing difficulties...i have been in structed to take at at on once the get to thr medic clinic pronto.

The fever is killing my

I have a Zoon scheduled at 09am. The want to admit me and that strikes fear in to me

You guys donations covered for both my day and me.my hospital plane covers a lots but dot priscription drugs.

I can't that you all even for you generosity.it help us of out a bind.

And shoulf thing take for the Worse the GuyB id like to depart wearing a vital to shity...
Everyone in our family had it, some worse than others. We took a variety of the following:

albuterol inhaler for difficulty breathing (this is somewhat questioned by some, but it worked for everyone in our family)
Quercetin 400 mg per day
Zinc picolinate (picolinate is the most "absorbable" form of zinc)
Baby Aspirin (this is VERY important as it reduces risk of blood clotting which can lead to stroke) - 1 tablet/day
Vitamin C - 3000 mg a day (1500 mg X2 a day)
Vitamin D (can't remember the qty).
Colloidial Silver breathing treatments via a nebulizer (this was questioned by the doctors, but everyone who used it swears this made the biggest difference for chest congestion).
Prednisone for anti inflammatory (only as needed, was taken sparingly)
Doxycyclene - this was VERY effective and helpful

And to those who needed it, Ivermectin.

We were under doctor supervision when taking the various things above. For me, I was mildly sick for about 12 hours. Our son was sick for ~3 days. Wife was sick for a week. Mom and dad (elderly) were sick for about 2-3 days, but were given the most aggressive treatment.

Everybody got through it without hospital visits, but we were on the above protocols very EARLY in the process from testing positive. Early and aggressive treatment is the key to recovery.

Praying for you brother Boom! Hang in there and beat this crap.
Chance1216
7/4/2021 1:09am Edited Date/Time 7/5/2021 12:07am
Hey, just a heads up. Boomslangs condition is worse. Thinking he’s on a ventilator now (breather as it was put).
It may be awhile but, I’ll update as I find out more.
sumdood
Fantasy
1267th
7/4/2021 1:33am
Chance1216 wrote:
Hey, just a heads up. Boomslangs condition is worse. Thinking he’s on a ventilator now (breather as it was put). It may be awhile but, I’ll...
Hey, just a heads up. Boomslangs condition is worse. Thinking he’s on a ventilator now (breather as it was put).
Thanks for the update. Thoughts and prayers continuing for him and his family.
str8line
7/4/2021 3:27pm
Chance1216 wrote:
Hey, just a heads up. Boomslangs condition is worse. Thinking he’s on a ventilator now (breather as it was put). It may be awhile but, I’ll...

Wow, sorry to read this.

The Shop

G-man
7/4/2021 10:21pm
Chance1216 wrote:
Thanks for the updates Chance.
Hang in there Boom 🙏
gt80rider
7/5/2021 10:54am
Danggggg.... hope boom is doing better!!!
Electro21
Fantasy
79th
7/5/2021 1:00pm
Damn, hate hearing this. Get well soon Boomslang!!!
Chance1216
7/5/2021 1:18pm
On a positive note. He’s home. Spoke a little late last night. He gets winded just talking. He’s still dealing with all his previous symptoms. Massive headache, fever and, every joint is causing pain. His wife and kids are still in bad shape from this as well. He did say he’s thankful for each and every one of you guys.
G-man
7/5/2021 1:21pm
Great news, thanks Chance!
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
7/5/2021 1:33pm
Hang in there Boomslang, hopefully you’ve gotten over the hump.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
7/5/2021 1:40pm
Chance1216 wrote:
On a positive note. He’s home. Spoke a little late last night. He gets winded just talking. He’s still dealing with all his previous symptoms. Massive...
On a positive note. He’s home. Spoke a little late last night. He gets winded just talking. He’s still dealing with all his previous symptoms. Massive headache, fever and, every joint is causing pain. His wife and kids are still in bad shape from this as well. He did say he’s thankful for each and every one of you guys.
Glad to hear his home.

Praying for you and your family Boom!
Spudnut
7/5/2021 2:08pm
Chance1216 wrote:
On a positive note. He’s home. Spoke a little late last night. He gets winded just talking. He’s still dealing with all his previous symptoms. Massive...
Kick it’s ass boomslang!!!
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
7/5/2021 9:14pm
Thanks for all the suppport boys n girls, i still feel broken but all can feel im healing.
Your donations have help and have been used wisely. My wife is in a bad way so ill be llooking after here.

Cant say enough about hour this community pulls together with thing get tuff.

Thank you all.
G-man
7/5/2021 9:17pm
You the Man Boomslang, good to hear your starting to turn the corner. 👍

Hope the Wife gets better.

G
WDSRCR
7/7/2021 6:49am
Hopefully you're on the upswing and getting better!
Motox627!
7/7/2021 7:07am
Boomslang wrote:
Thanks for all the suppport boys n girls, i still feel broken but all can feel im healing. Your donations have help and have been used...
Thanks for all the suppport boys n girls, i still feel broken but all can feel im healing.
Your donations have help and have been used wisely. My wife is in a bad way so ill be llooking after here.

Cant say enough about hour this community pulls together with thing get tuff.

Thank you all.
Glad you are on the mend Boom! We will continue to keep you and your wife in our prayers!
Falcon
Fantasy
856th
7/7/2021 8:48am
We're all rooting for you, Boom. Pull through!

Post a reply to: Thank you to ya all who have offered words of encourage as well as financial help.

The Latest