Thank you to ya all who have offered words of encourage as well as financial help.

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
Edited Date/Time 7/7/2021 8:48am
Vital has so many solid caring dudes and I appreciate the pM's and mails from each and every one of you.

My condition is getting worse and looks like I'll be admitted in the morning...if not tonight. BUT, Ill fight till I overcome.

Thank you friends,

|
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
6/25/2021 1:41pm Edited Date/Time 6/26/2021 7:41am
I thought you were out of work, now health issues?
Im a race mechanic but due to Covid i could not make my post last year, therefor I took a years contract with a Architectural Engineering company here in Cape Town in order to pay the bills.

Our biggest client, Tentickle who has more than 80 staff are struck down and have shut down due to all the infections. On my side, our business also has its doors shut as we are all positive with Covid. Cash flow has dried up and we are all in the shit.

I'm sure you guys have experienced similar in the states.

I deleted my original post as I had 12 downvotes which I beg to question....what happened to good old compassion?

Looking like a colleague Steve is not going to make it, sadly we can't even say goodbye.

As for myself, my condition is getting worse and ill most likely be admitted tomorrow...beds are scarce in this third would country but fortunately I do have a good Medical Insurance.

Again, to those that have reached out means alot to me...some really awesome members here.

Enough of my drival....back to rooting for DF and Jettson...come hell or high water, i aint going nowhere yet..
Johnny Depp
6/25/2021 1:46pm
Boomslang wrote:
Im a race mechanic but due to Covid i could not make my post last year, therefor I took a years contract with a Architectural Engineering...
Im a race mechanic but due to Covid i could not make my post last year, therefor I took a years contract with a Architectural Engineering company here in Cape Town in order to pay the bills.

Our biggest client, Tentickle who has more than 80 staff are struck down and have shut down due to all the infections. On my side, our business also has its doors shut as we are all positive with Covid. Cash flow has dried up and we are all in the shit.

I deleted my original post as I had 12 downvotes which I beg to question....what happened to good old compassion?

Looking like a colleague Steve is not going to make it, sadly we can't even say goodbye.

As for myself, my condition is getting worse and ill most likely be admitted tomorrow...beds are scarce in this third would country but fortunately I do have a good Medical Insurance.

Again, to those that have reached out means alot to me...some really awesome members here.

Enough of my drival....back to rooting for DF and Jettson...come hell or high water, i aint going nowhere yet..
PM sent. Too many can't handle the truth.

The Shop

Bruce372
6/25/2021 1:47pm
Goodluck dude, and fuck the downvotes because those dickheads are soulless cunts, cowards that can only kick someone who is already down

You are a good man, and even from miles way, people care and wish you all the positive MOJO we can muster.

Keep on going. Don't give up..... sometimes the mental side can be harder than the medical side...that's what I found when I had cancer.

Be kind to yourself, and keep on posting since it will keep you busy and aware that most people are good and most people care about other people.
Kenny Lingus
6/25/2021 1:57pm
Wishing the best. Be as positive as possible. It helps. When you pull through, we'll have to meet up at Area 51in NY.
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
6/25/2021 2:02pm Edited Date/Time 6/26/2021 7:43am
Wishing the best. Be as positive as possible. It helps. When you pull through, we'll have to meet up at Area 51in NY.
Area 51 is one of my favourate venues...still can't understand why they can not have an outdoor race there...poilitics as usual. Ample pits and plenty of spectator packing...and the track is frikken awesome.
RalphS
6/25/2021 2:54pm
Dude you're a great guy and you'll be alright. Just let your body rest and recover and you'll come back stronger, happier and better than ever. To enjoy the joy of the sun, sometimes we have to go through some rainy days.

Being young and strong, you got it covered. It's like anything else with body, give it time and rest. My parents made it through and they're in their 70s (ot precisely strong) they just took their treatment and spent a 3 weeks at home. Maybe it's better to be admitted and then go back home but again don't force the recovery, enjoy your bed, sofa, tv, tablet and do nothing just chill.
vdrsnk04
Fantasy
4295th
6/25/2021 2:57pm
I came back on here searching for your previous thread after I commented in it but couldn’t find it, now I know. Always bad people everywhere it seems. But I think by some things you are saying it sounds positive, I like that view on it!
LungButter
6/25/2021 2:58pm
Stay strong man.

Sending positive vibes your way!
DA498
6/25/2021 3:00pm
Keep the good vibes going and keep us posted. I was wondering where you went this morning when i checked in. Sorry for your situation but happy your here fighting it out.

Motodave15
6/25/2021 3:11pm
Boomslang wrote:
Vital has so many solid caring dudes and I appreciate the pM's and mails from each and every one of you. My condition is getting worse...
Vital has so many solid caring dudes and I appreciate the pM's and mails from each and every one of you.

My condition is getting worse and looks like I'll be admitted in the morning...if not tonight. BUT, Ill fight till I overcome.

Thank you friends,

Keep your head up Boomslang! And fight those inner demons man.

Perseverance!!!
KennyT
Fantasy
280th
6/25/2021 3:15pm
Boomslang wrote:
Vital has so many solid caring dudes and I appreciate the pM's and mails from each and every one of you. My condition is getting worse...

Thank you friends,

Please keep us updated. I know you may have a feeling of hopelessness right now but don’t give up. These feelings can and will pass, especially for someone who has so much going for yourself. I think it’s great for you to recognize it’s time to get help. There r so many good people out there who will know what you need to get you back on track. Good luck Boomslang
6/25/2021 3:19pm
Hey man I hope you pull through this. I looked at the dislikes as more of a dislike to the situation, definitely hard to give thumbs up to a guy in a crisis.
MyBobbym
6/25/2021 3:28pm
Boomslang wrote:

Thank you friends,

Hang in there and stay tuff.
selous scout
Ft Victoria Rhodesia/ Jarrettsville Md/, MD US
Fantasy
3951st
6/25/2021 3:39pm
As I said on the previous post stay strong China you have plenty of friends here.
Get back to the State's ASAP.
kind regards Boet
Atkinson
6/25/2021 3:48pm
Keep your head up man. I dont post a lot but I remember seeing some of your pictures of South Africa in the Non Moto section, absolutely stunning pictures. Life is full of hills and valleys, you'll be on top of the hill again and you'll be stronger for it. Im genuinely happy you are reaching out for help, I know how hard that can be to do sometimes but its a good step. Good luck man!
neverwas
Fantasy
784th
6/25/2021 4:05pm
Boomslang stay strong, your daughter need you. People here really do genuinely care.
Keep us updated.
aeffertz
6/25/2021 4:15pm
Fucking down votes, is this not a a good enough reason to fuck em off?
Nothing wrong with downvotes in general, unfortunately a large percentage of users here still refuse to believe Covid is a real thing that has effected the entire globe. Any post mentioning it without including the term “plandemic” are usually bagged on.

Wesley912
6/25/2021 5:04pm
neverwas wrote:
Boomslang stay strong, your daughter need you. People here really do genuinely care.
Keep us updated.
What he said!
FWYT
6/25/2021 5:08pm
Take care and stay strong. You are not alone amd you are loved.
APLMAN99
6/25/2021 5:13pm
Boomslang wrote:
Im a race mechanic but due to Covid i could not make my post last year, therefor I took a years contract with a Architectural Engineering...

I didn't see your original post, but hopefully the downvotes were people trying to say that your overall condition right now was something that they wished were better. That's the only explanation I can think would be humane and decent.

My prayers are with you and your loved ones to be safe and well very soon.

Sincerely,

Kevin
SrfNdirt
6/25/2021 5:14pm
Holy shit!! Stay strong and get well bru!
Broseph
6/25/2021 5:56pm
Boomslang wrote:

Hey man, I wish you the best over there.

Sometimes people use the downvote button to downvote the situation, not the post itself. I bet that’s what was happening with your original post.

This place is better with you around. Get well soon.
Chance1216
6/25/2021 6:05pm
Get well man. You have my number and, please keep us updated.
GabeM
6/25/2021 6:20pm Edited Date/Time 6/25/2021 6:20pm
Keep going, keep fight, keep breathing and never give in. You were created to overcome this

Post a reply to: Thank you to ya all who have offered words of encourage as well as financial help.

The Latest