Thank you USA for hosting a awesome MXON weekend!!

Jasper125
Edited Date/Time 10/13/2018 7:42pm
So it was my first trip to the USA and went from LA to Vegas and the final destination REDBUD!!!!
It was awesome on friday we jumped the fence and walked the track (sorry we just had to do it??) Larocco's leap on tv looks impressive but in real life its even bigger its not only the length but how steep the take off is aswell. We got lucky with the weather could've been way worse. My 12 dollar walmart boots where the best buy of the whole trip. Even waiting in line to get into the parking with the van was awesome talking to americans asking everyone who would win Tomac or Herlings. It almost seemed you guys where more pumped on us beeing there than we where on beeing there for MXON. Everyday people where asking us to take a picture with them and wanted to talk to us. Great sports to when we won on saturday and sunday highfiving us. This was a weekend how MXON should be countries standing side by side having fun watching motocross on a real track! I wouldn't mind if MXON was in the US every year. They asked me if i still had some dollars before going on the plane home i still had 200 bucks but i didn't mind ill use them when i go back because i am deffinatly going back!
|
Muezh
10/12/2018 7:25am
Awesome! I got lots of pictures with as many of our friends from Europe and around the world as I could. My friends and I all agreed. MXON Red Bud is like Red Bud on steroids. The International crowd was amazing. You guys rock!
kb228
10/12/2018 7:35am
Yea bro the USA is awesome. You should live here
TeamFlannel
10/12/2018 8:14am
That’s a cool story bro??We talked about attending the MXDN in Europe, or an MXGP while driving home we were so impressed. Man the Euro’s came to Red Bud and made it their Bitch
1-They brought the best riders
2-They brought they’re weather
3-They brought they’re A game on matching uniforms and costumes-On Point?
Shoutout to all the cool Euro’s we hung out with for 5 days of all things moto at our Nations premier track??
magoo1982
10/13/2018 5:40am Edited Date/Time 10/13/2018 12:24pm
Jasper125 wrote:
So it was my first trip to the USA and went from LA to Vegas and the final destination REDBUD!!!! It was awesome on friday we...
So it was my first trip to the USA and went from LA to Vegas and the final destination REDBUD!!!!
It was awesome on friday we jumped the fence and walked the track (sorry we just had to do it??) Larocco's leap on tv looks impressive but in real life its even bigger its not only the length but how steep the take off is aswell. We got lucky with the weather could've been way worse. My 12 dollar walmart boots where the best buy of the whole trip. Even waiting in line to get into the parking with the van was awesome talking to americans asking everyone who would win Tomac or Herlings. It almost seemed you guys where more pumped on us beeing there than we where on beeing there for MXON. Everyday people where asking us to take a picture with them and wanted to talk to us. Great sports to when we won on saturday and sunday highfiving us. This was a weekend how MXON should be countries standing side by side having fun watching motocross on a real track! I wouldn't mind if MXON was in the US every year. They asked me if i still had some dollars before going on the plane home i still had 200 bucks but i didn't mind ill use them when i go back because i am deffinatly going back!
Glad you had good time , safe trip ...

The Shop

10/13/2018 6:00am
Thanks so much for making the trip, bro! You dutchies were FREAKY FAST!!

Was this your first trip to Las Vegas?? If so, would love to hear your thoughts hahaha... There's only one Las Vegas, that's for sure
10/13/2018 7:03am

Was this your first trip to Las Vegas?? If so, would love to hear your thoughts hahaha... There's only one Las Vegas, that's for sure

I got to meet Arno from motocrossplanet... he was staying at my hotel. Nice guy!! He even knew my buddy Marco, the Alpinestars rep for Holland. Small world!

mhog
10/13/2018 7:27am
My son and I attended; this was our first mxdn. By far, my favorite dirt bike racing event i’ve ever attended. I follow the MXGP series, so I was excited to see all of the GP riders in person. Very impressed to say the least. With fans from around the world, it made it even more exciting. It was a great event and nice to hear some good feedback from those that attended. Motocross is about passion and this event exemplifies that. Thanks to all that made the trip.
Jasper125
10/13/2018 8:32am
Thanks so much for making the trip, bro! You dutchies were FREAKY FAST!! Was this your first trip to Las Vegas?? If so, would love to...

Yes first trip to Vegas it was awesome i'm going back for sure free drinks at the tables, before breakfast just quickly put down 20 bucks in a slot machine and immediately won 40 bucks so breakfast tasted even better. Someone i was traveling with won 107 dollars with one push on the button.
Sadly we only had 2 days in vegas before our flight to chicago. But California was sick two we went to Fox headquarters and got a tour bought new Instincts and some new gear went to Oakley but we also went to Corona to the supercross test tracks where everyone was riding that morning Musquin,Webb,Stewart,Friese,Hansen,Bowers,Grant,Difrancesco,Savatgy,Smith. But the best was Morais on a sx250 on the ktm supercross track nothing beats the sound of a 2 stroke through the whoops

I forgot to ad probally one of the best moment of the weekend was the national anthem before the racing everyone beeing quiet taking there hats of and looking towards the flag. We were all looking at each other like do you have goosebumps aswell it was awesome! We could need some of that patriotisme in The Netherlands/Europe since were are losing our national identity to leftist and sjw BS more and more
10/13/2018 2:12pm
What a great post. Thanks for coming over! Personally I think Americans are much more welcoming than we're given credit for. I love to meet Moto folks from other countries. Usually we get a lot of Canadian riders here during the winter. They're always cool and every time they end up on my social media. Anyhow, really happy you had a great time. If you're ever in southeast Georgia, let me know and we'll take good care of you all.
Crossup
10/13/2018 2:52pm
Muezh wrote:
Awesome! I got lots of pictures with as many of our friends from Europe and around the world as I could. My friends and I all...
Awesome! I got lots of pictures with as many of our friends from Europe and around the world as I could. My friends and I all agreed. MXON Red Bud is like Red Bud on steroids. The International crowd was amazing. You guys rock!
Oh sure you make time for all these Euro guys but don't take a photo with me!
Jordan421
Fantasy
2602nd
10/13/2018 3:24pm
First trip to the states and went to walmart for boots, now that 'merica! Grinning
10/13/2018 3:56pm
I posted in another thread with my appreciation for the awesome hospitality and friendliness I received. I talked to so many people, got shots of some homemade liquor off some guy's in blue from a Baltic country, shook hands, high fived, hugged and embraced people from all over the world there for one love. Met an 83yo and his wife from Hamburg over on the far hill and another elder moto gentleman still attending. Blew me away! Did not see an aggressiveness or BS all weekend.
And as said, I'm not a big anthem guy but man, I had goosebumps and respect shown was incredible. You could have heard a pin drop in the mud. Thank you USA.
DPR250R
10/13/2018 5:18pm
Great post!! Glad you enjoyed your trip!!
Jimmy638
10/13/2018 5:25pm
Great post. Met a dude named Hank from Netherlands in the line to get in (You?) We exchanged Pics on our phone and he had a Killer O'Show item he wanted to show me but I had to leave and get our friend parked. still waiting to see what that was.

Great time as always at the MXON
10/13/2018 5:53pm
Pics we needs more pics lol.
Glad to see all the other countries in attendance and yeah not an attitude to be found anywhere.
dkg
10/13/2018 7:41pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2018 7:42pm
Great post. Fans from all over the world really made this a great event. It was a blast picking out lines to get out of the parking lot with fans from other countries on Saturday. Laughing After meeting all the fans, going to a MXoN elsewhere made my bucket list.
dboivin
10/13/2018 7:46pm
great post. glad u had a good time.

Post a reply to: Thank you USA for hosting a awesome MXON weekend!!

The Latest