xracerphx
Edited Date/Time 2/10/2022 4:42pm
Although I don’t condone some of his actions, the series is better with Friese in it. I’m a fan of racing!!

Vince, Keep getting those starts, keep riding your ass off, keep riding a wide line. I’m a fan.

Everyone else, you better make sure when you pass Vince, you have five bike lengths between you and him when it’s done. If not, I suggest giving him the line, because Friese will always Friese.

Let’s go racing!!
|
DaveB771
2/8/2022 8:55am
He'd be bettter off financially if he kept his distance from Craig when they're both up front. Tossing his podium bonuses away has to be hurting his bank account.
TheGetFresh
Fantasy
2562nd
2/8/2022 9:16am
How come we seem to be the only Motorsport that measures space between competitors by vehicle length?
cappelmans
2/8/2022 2:39pm
Wait till someone does not walk away unhurt or gets a career ending injury by these moronic actions and lets see how you think about the series needing a villain.

The Shop

RaceFace58
2/8/2022 4:45pm
cappelmans wrote:
Wait till someone does not walk away unhurt or gets a career ending injury by these moronic actions and lets see how you think about the...
Wait till someone does not walk away unhurt or gets a career ending injury by these moronic actions and lets see how you think about the series needing a villain.
Idiots like the OP don’t care about stuff like that. I still don’t get how anyone calls that racing. Two bikes on their sides two guys picking themselves up. Wow exciting how he’s whacking the clutch lever back into position.
xracerphx
2/8/2022 5:48pm
This idiot, as stated, does not agree with all of his riding tactics….. You kids must’ve not grown up in the 90s. Sorry to offend you. Sorry that I like racing where one person does not just run away with the title, sorry i like bar banging. I knew I should have kept my thoughts to myself.

Oh well, I’ll quietly cheer for Friese from the comfort of my living room while I admire my #1 plates on the wall. Cheers.
Dirt.Squirt
2/8/2022 5:58pm
xracerphx wrote:
This idiot, as stated, does not agree with all of his riding tactics….. You kids must’ve not grown up in the 90s. Sorry to offend you...
This idiot, as stated, does not agree with all of his riding tactics….. You kids must’ve not grown up in the 90s. Sorry to offend you. Sorry that I like racing where one person does not just run away with the title, sorry i like bar banging. I knew I should have kept my thoughts to myself.

Oh well, I’ll quietly cheer for Friese from the comfort of my living room while I admire my #1 plates on the wall. Cheers.
Local series Championships from chicken licks raceway don’t count but okay
cable
2/8/2022 6:05pm
ya, its a great movie, when the most dominant rider gets taken out of the series, and the guys teamate miraculously wins the title.
RaceFace58
2/8/2022 6:06pm
You missed it, but Friese is a Huge contributor to why there are runaways. One guy gets past him then he holds the rest up. He doesn’t make good racing he impedes it. And that’s when he’s not actually knocking people down. I grew up much longer ago when RJ, Ward, Bailey and friends were going at it and doing so mostly cleanly and able to trust each other. The best races of all time had very little to no contact which allowed them to actually race. I saw Kiedrowski and Stanton at Southwick one year just go at it for 2 motos non stop. They were never further apart than 20 feet and never touched either. It was unreal. either of them could have parked the other guy and won easily. They chose instead to go toe to toe let the best man win. Im getting goosebumps thinking about that day almost 30 years ago. It was awesome
Magoofan
Shadow Glen (for those who remember), CA US
2/8/2022 6:13pm
Op needs a visit from Weston Peick....
xracerphx
2/8/2022 6:34pm
I hope this helps guys. I edited the title for you.
BJR74
2/8/2022 6:50pm

What ceramic they are, are you a member of the CWA (country women's association) Woohoo

Post a reply to: !

The Latest