Thank You ZO/JA/JC

peltier626
Edited Date/Time 9/21/2019 7:31am
Thank you for accepting the responsibilities of representing the United States of America in one of the oldest traditional motocross races of the year. We understand that this is an additional commitment and risk to an already grueling schedule and we as fans appreciate you. Sometimes the noble thing to do supersedes any monetary reasoning and it feels right within. There is no denying that we have passion, pizzazz, and vigor on our team this year. As fans all we ask for is EFFORT and I think we will not be disappointed this year. We need a name for our team this year, a slogan. We need to get behind these guys and show we appreciate their effort. Thanks again, Zack, Jason and Justin.
|
8/21/2019 11:53am
peltier626 wrote:
Thank you for accepting the responsibilities of representing the United States of America in one of the oldest traditional motocross races of the year. We understand...
Thank you for accepting the responsibilities of representing the United States of America in one of the oldest traditional motocross races of the year. We understand that this is an additional commitment and risk to an already grueling schedule and we as fans appreciate you. Sometimes the noble thing to do supersedes any monetary reasoning and it feels right within. There is no denying that we have passion, pizzazz, and vigor on our team this year. As fans all we ask for is EFFORT and I think we will not be disappointed this year. We need a name for our team this year, a slogan. We need to get behind these guys and show we appreciate their effort. Thanks again, Zack, Jason and Justin.
Perfectly said. No excuses from those three, they just want to race and represent their country.
peltier626
9/19/2019 10:25am Edited Date/Time 9/19/2019 10:26am
Wish granted. Thanks again TEAM FRIED!
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
9/19/2019 2:15pm
Well said
No matter if they win, get 10th or fail to qualify for Sunday. They will have earned more fans than they imagine.
MX Dad #27
Fantasy
279th
9/19/2019 3:22pm
peltier626 wrote:
Thank you for accepting the responsibilities of representing the United States of America in one of the oldest traditional motocross races of the year. We understand...
I agree! But I'm not sure why we don't look at this team as a contender.
We have; Jason Anderson 2016 MXON Moto winner (beating Jeffrey Herlings) and 2018 SX Champion
Zach Osborne 2 X 250 SX Champion, 250 MX Champion AND he's raced and won in the MXGPs
Justin Cooper I was at Ironman for the "Let Dylan Bye" but he had the speed to win and he is a CONSTANT front runner
I BELIEVE IN THEM AND I'M BEHIND THEM 100%!
Prove everyone wrong boys, go kick some ass!

The Shop

kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
9/19/2019 3:26pm
Agreed! Go get ‘em boys!
PRM31
9/19/2019 4:42pm
Rising to the top of my favorites list for sure!

JA - “ lets go suffer!” When hitting the first track.

Thanks boys! 🇺🇸
crowe176
9/19/2019 4:52pm
I've kind of fell off the JA21 train when he let a mechanic backhand him off his bike, but I'm all aboard now. This is going to be so great and I can't think of another rider I'd want over there representing the USA. Give em hell kids!!
Press516
Fantasy
90th
9/19/2019 4:56pm
peltier626 wrote:
MX Dad #27 wrote:
I agree! But I'm not sure why we don't look at this team as a contender. We have; Jason Anderson 2016 MXON Moto winner (beating Jeffrey...
I agree! But I'm not sure why we don't look at this team as a contender.
We have; Jason Anderson 2016 MXON Moto winner (beating Jeffrey Herlings) and 2018 SX Champion
Zach Osborne 2 X 250 SX Champion, 250 MX Champion AND he's raced and won in the MXGPs
Justin Cooper I was at Ironman for the "Let Dylan Bye" but he had the speed to win and he is a CONSTANT front runner
I BELIEVE IN THEM AND I'M BEHIND THEM 100%!
Prove everyone wrong boys, go kick some ass!
I think we all do look at them as a contender... But very few of us are playing the favorite "game" like last year. We're all laying on the respect and support and cheering for the best possible outcome.
Mit12
9/21/2019 12:44am Edited Date/Time 9/21/2019 12:47am
Got to love the dedication of these three riders and their teams. Extending their season by a month, risking injury and possibly a year of ridicule from most fans all for a race that amounts to nothing more than bragging rights! Thanks guys for the effort it has been a long time since a rider from the USA has put this much effort into this race.
ledger
9/21/2019 2:36am
Highest level of respect and appreciation for our guy's. No matter the outcome...I ask the Man above to keep them safe.
DonM
9/21/2019 6:15am
This is the first team we have sent in a very long time that the world is behind...these guys have single handily by their approach to this race are being accepted by the MXGP fans and riders....pretty cool to see!
crowe176
9/21/2019 6:27am
I’m stoked to see how Cooper does. He reminds me of Barcia on a 250 in a lot of ways. His attitude is perfect for this kind of race.
mhog
9/21/2019 7:31am
I agree. Pretty cool to see how much effort those guys are putting in to prep for the race. And I like how they went over to Europe early and have been working with their husky counterparts (and how well both they and their euro riders are interacting). Our 3 riders have shown great respect to the mxgp riders and their series; and it seems like they likewise are being shown respect, which is nice to see. This is still my favorite MX race of the year regardless of how we finish because we get to see some of the best riders in the world line up to represent their countries. Huge respect to all that race this race for their countries.
Ranman68
9/21/2019 11:01am
DonM wrote:
This is the first team we have sent in a very long time that the world is behind...these guys have single handily by their approach to...
This is the first team we have sent in a very long time that the world is behind...these guys have single handily by their approach to this race are being accepted by the MXGP fans and riders....pretty cool to see!
I agree. These guys have charmed the panties off of fans from all countries. Everyone respects how they've gone over there early to prepare and work their asses off, but churning out these fun videos along the way has taken it over the top. I think it's going to change future mxon for the better and end a lot of animosity between European and American fans/riders. They're making the mxon better for everyone and could be starting a really cool trend.
WoodsRacer
Fantasy
2893rd
9/21/2019 11:18am
Agree, 100% respect to these guys, bigger fans of them now and completely behind them in all of this.

With the crazyness of the MXdN I can only really ask 2 things, first to copy Weege "Just show up" and second give it your all.

These guys are doing that plus so much more, honored to have them represent the USA.

Post a reply to: Thank You ZO/JA/JC

The Latest