Thank You VItal MX Members!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2017 3:54 PM

Just wanted to take a quick moment and thank everyone on this board for all the orders i have gotten recently from Vital members. The last few weeks here have been dismally slow due to the weather (128 degrees one day), and seriously without all the people on here that have tried me out to get the lowest prices......i would not have been able to put food on the table for my family or myself(i have no salary and am 100% commision). Although im not making much on each order, the volume is helping out. If there is anything i can do for any Vital member....please do not hesitate to email me.... Seriously, from the bottom of my heart...... THANK YOU
|

twist wrist and go...

brad@palmspringsmotorsports.com

7/20/2017 4:10 PM

Check.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/20/2017 4:11 PM

Hmm? My first reply wouldn't work.

Anyways Brad....post a link please. I may be ordering some stuff here and there from you to help out. And good luck.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

7/20/2017 4:17 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Anyways Brad....post a link please. I may be ordering some stuff here and there from you to help out. And good luck.

www.palmspringsmotorsports.com if you just want to order OEM KTM or Yamaha parts.

my email is brad@palmspringsmotorsports.com if you need any aftermarket stuff or gear of any sort. As long as i can get it, i will be the lowest no hassle price........ also free shipping in US for any orders over $100
|

twist wrist and go...

7/20/2017 4:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2017 4:18 PM

I'm lost. What have we been ordering?

Edit: was bit slow, I see. Good darts

|

7/20/2017 4:19 PM

tobz wrote:

Motorcycle parts and accessories.......obviously not everyone has but alot of Vital members have been, and im very very appreciative about it

|

twist wrist and go...

7/20/2017 4:38 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

bradmx421 wrote: www.palmspringsmotorsports.com if you just want to order OEM KTM or Yamaha parts.

my email is brad@palmspringsmotorsports.com if you need any aftermarket stuff or gear of any sort. As long as i can get it, i will be the lowest no hassle price........ also free shipping in US for any orders over $100

Thanks Brad!! I'll check it out and pitch in when I can.

|

7/20/2017 5:01 PM

Well this is a great "feel good" story! How cool is that with the Vital Brain Trust taking care of a member!

|

7/20/2017 5:24 PM

tobz wrote:

bradmx421 wrote:

Motorcycle parts and accessories.......obviously not everyone has but alot of Vital members have been, and im very very appreciative about it

Very nice

|

7/20/2017 5:39 PM

Glad to hear this! My family and I are headed to palm desert for a weekend get away the end of September and you're on the list of places to check out while we are there. Didn't know you guys existed until a few weeks ago when a saw a a sig with the website link. Hopefully you'll be working the day we come in!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

7/20/2017 5:49 PM

I sent Frank Lowers your way, he tells me he's been buying parts from you, but he usually is full of shit, so if he hasn't been spending money with you, I'm sorry... I tried ! tongue

|

7/20/2017 6:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2017 6:16 PM

I would pay you good money not to ship all the fast plus 40 and plus 50 guys in Texas their KTM and Yamaha parts smile

|

7/20/2017 8:09 PM

bradmx421 wrote:
Just wanted to take a quick moment and thank everyone on this board for all the orders i have gotten recently from Vital members. The last few weeks here have been dismally slow due to the weather (128 degrees one day), and seriously without all the people on here that have tried me out to get the lowest prices......i would not have been able to put food on the table for my family or myself(i have no salary and am 100% commision). Although im not making much on each order, the volume is helping out. If there is anything i can do for any Vital member....please do not hesitate to email me.... Seriously, from the bottom of my heart...... THANK YOU

You guys have a great shop, when we were over in January for SX and a few days riding we called in on our way from Anaheim to Glendale SX.
I bought myself some KTM shorts. Will call in again when we are over again next January.

Tony C

|

@TONY351KTM

7/21/2017 10:47 AM

langhammx wrote:

I sent Frank Lowers your way, he tells me he's been buying parts from you, but he usually is full of shit, so if he hasn't been spending money with you, I'm sorry... I tried ! tongue

Frank has been buying parts off me the last few weeks..... He has been a pleasure to work with!!!

|

twist wrist and go...

7/21/2017 10:49 AM

bradmx421 wrote:

Tonynz wrote:

You guys have a great shop, when we were over in January for SX and a few days riding we called in on our way from Anaheim to Glendale SX.
I bought myself some KTM shorts. Will call in again when we are over again next January.

Tony C

Thank You so much.......were a small shop and growing!!!

|

twist wrist and go...