Thank God it's not Dahlgren

radialone
Edited Date/Time 1/3/2014 4:16pm
According to the press conference, Jenny Taft will take over Erin Bates spot as the new pit reporter. Ralph and Fro will be joined by the Goat, MC and KDub as rotating color commentators from the sounds of it. Not super breaking news...I'm just glad we didn't turn the mic over to the Monster girl.
|

The Shop

Sandberm
1/2/2014 2:38pm
Taft’s resume:

• social media contributor in Minnesota Twins, Timberwolves and Wild programming for FOX Sports North.

• in-stadium/arena host at Minnesota Twins and Wild games

• working as sideline reporter for Minnesota Lynx WNBA telecasts

• Taft also played lacrosse at Boston University, where she earned her bachelor’s degree.

Taft played hockey, lacrosse and dealt with Minnesota winters — you’ve been warned, horndogs.

Lot of Minnesota in there....if she drops a rock in front of Roczens gate....I'm just sayin Evil
neverwas
Fantasy
784th
1/2/2014 2:40pm
I think Dahlgren would have done a fine job and I'm sure Taft she will do a good a job.,but she's a Viqueens fan.
Bring back Dahlgren just for that reason.
Joko
Fantasy
233rd
1/2/2014 2:48pm
radialone wrote:
According to the press conference, Jenny Taft will take over Erin Bates spot as the new pit reporter. Ralph and Fro will be joined by the...
According to the press conference, Jenny Taft will take over Erin Bates spot as the new pit reporter. Ralph and Fro will be joined by the Goat, MC and KDub as rotating color commentators from the sounds of it. Not super breaking news...I'm just glad we didn't turn the mic over to the Monster girl.
Meh .... too many teeth
downard254
1/2/2014 2:59pm
She'll do just fine.

I'm AOK with this choice, and I haven't even heard her speak yet.
Joko
Fantasy
233rd
1/2/2014 3:00pm
Glasses from "Revenge of the Nerds"
mrpip
1/2/2014 3:04pm
radialone wrote:
According to the press conference, Jenny Taft will take over Erin Bates spot as the new pit reporter. Ralph and Fro will be joined by the...
Joko wrote:
Meh .... too many teeth
how many teeth should she have?
Sandberm
1/2/2014 3:04pm
I heard she was Shaheens neice and a big fan of the hair band Ratt.
Crush
1/2/2014 3:05pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2014 3:06pm
What the fuck... Why do they keep bringing randoms in when Georgia fuckin Lindsey is chilling out with Jimmy at the races?!?!?! she's world class, at the races and a self starter who doesn't ask stupid shit... Ridiculous!!!!
MtnBoy
1/2/2014 3:07pm
Crush wrote:
What the fuck... Why do they keep bringing randoms in when Georgia fuckin Lindsey is chilling out with Jimmy at the races?!?!?! she's world class, at...
What the fuck... Why do they keep bringing randoms in when Georgia fuckin Lindsey is chilling out with Jimmy at the races?!?!?! she's world class, at the races and a self starter who doesn't ask stupid shit... Ridiculous!!!!
This
Joko
Fantasy
233rd
1/2/2014 3:07pm
radialone wrote:
Joko wrote:
Meh .... too many teeth
mrpip wrote:
Zero
MtnBoy
1/2/2014 3:18pm
Joko wrote:
Meh .... too many teeth
mrpip wrote:
Joko wrote:
Zero
That's funny
zippy895
1/2/2014 3:25pm
Crush wrote:
What the fuck... Why do they keep bringing randoms in when Georgia fuckin Lindsey is chilling out with Jimmy at the races?!?!?! she's world class, at...
MtnBoy wrote:
This
I with you guys!
it must be that g.lindsey is not employed with the powers to be.and they probably don't want to hire anymore .I don't really know.
ts.p311
1/2/2014 3:26pm
Crush wrote:
Conflict of interest?
mojoman42
1/2/2014 3:46pm
I love having RC and KDub in the booth, but I feel like MC might not be so great. He's done color commentary at the XGames before, and I didn't think he was very insightful.
yz414
1/2/2014 3:47pm
too busy with jimmy and the team this year? In the motosport.com youtube series on her and jimmy she was running around the pits helping jimmy most of the day at the MEC. i think shes a big part of running the behind the scenes stuff for the team.

Post a reply to: Thank God it's not Dahlgren

The Latest