Thailand GP Practice / Quali Discussion

jeffro503
3/6/2015 9:04pm
Flex wrote:
How come last week "It was just practice" and this week it's like more important than the actual motos? jeeeezzzzzz.
jeffro503 wrote:
What are you saying here? I don't get it. Last week he qualified like 8th.....this week in 1st with a +2 sec advantage.....and you can't see...
What are you saying here? I don't get it. Last week he qualified like 8th.....this week in 1st with a +2 sec advantage.....and you can't see why some people are stoked?
Flex wrote:
Free practice. Man you are going to hear it if RV doesn't sweep lol.. I find it funny practice means nothing 1 week and practice means...
Free practice. Man you are going to hear it if RV doesn't sweep lol..

I find it funny practice means nothing 1 week and practice means everything the next.
Yeah I know how this sport works.....I've been in it for 35 yrs. AND with that being said....his " practice " times compared to his competition this week look great. You give the guy a compliment......and that makes a person a fantard?
kiwifan
3/6/2015 9:04pm
kongols wrote:
This was free practice, cool it.
jeffro503 wrote:
I know bud.....I was just sayin' it's pretty cool to see RV doing well compared to last weeks race. And yet there are still some dudes...
I know bud.....I was just sayin' it's pretty cool to see RV doing well compared to last weeks race. And yet there are still some dudes coming in here and trying to discredit it for some reason.
Flex wrote:
Last week all you guys were discrediting every single rider ahead of RV claiming it was just practice, and now that RV is on top, practice...
Last week all you guys were discrediting every single rider ahead of RV claiming it was just practice, and now that RV is on top, practice is everything. Where is all the Iverson "we talking bout practice" posts this week...
We are jsut a bit excited that hes a lot faster this week, thats all....
jeffro503
3/6/2015 9:05pm
kongols wrote:
This was free practice, cool it.
jeffro503 wrote:
I know bud.....I was just sayin' it's pretty cool to see RV doing well compared to last weeks race. And yet there are still some dudes...
I know bud.....I was just sayin' it's pretty cool to see RV doing well compared to last weeks race. And yet there are still some dudes coming in here and trying to discredit it for some reason.
Flex wrote:
Last week all you guys were discrediting every single rider ahead of RV claiming it was just practice, and now that RV is on top, practice...
Last week all you guys were discrediting every single rider ahead of RV claiming it was just practice, and now that RV is on top, practice is everything. Where is all the Iverson "we talking bout practice" posts this week...
" You guys "....?? I never discredited anyone....in any thread.

The Shop

Flex
jeffro503 wrote:
What are you saying here? I don't get it. Last week he qualified like 8th.....this week in 1st with a +2 sec advantage.....and you can't see...
What are you saying here? I don't get it. Last week he qualified like 8th.....this week in 1st with a +2 sec advantage.....and you can't see why some people are stoked?
Flex wrote:
Free practice. Man you are going to hear it if RV doesn't sweep lol.. I find it funny practice means nothing 1 week and practice means...

I find it funny practice means nothing 1 week and practice means everything the next.
jeffro503 wrote:
Yeah I know how this sport works.....I've been in it for 35 yrs. AND with that being said....his " practice " times compared to his competition...
Yeah I know how this sport works.....I've been in it for 35 yrs. AND with that being said....his " practice " times compared to his competition this week look great. You give the guy a compliment......and that makes a person a fantard?
Where did I call you a Fantard? I said you are going to hear it if he doesn't sweep. Any ways, this is unnecessary because I have already put my money on RV to win this week.
Old-Man
ocscottie wrote:
...oh gawd, its already starting. Blink
was waiting for that...Sad
Crazy in GP Discussion
jeffro503
jeffro503 wrote:
Flex wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
We are jsut a bit excited that hes a lot faster this week, thats all....
Yes....This ^^^
dean122
3/6/2015 9:06pm
Fresh new track for all where nobody has an advantage. We're back in the daylight and recess is fucking over.

Go RV!
kongols
3/6/2015 9:06pm Edited Date/Time 3/6/2015 9:07pm
We`ll have like 25 lap moto`s tomorrow. Lappers on lap three I suppose.
Flex
3/6/2015 9:06pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Flex wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
"It's just practice" last week and it was fine, and then I say "It's just practice" this week and I am discrediting RV.

Not directing it at you, but at everyone (About 200 people) that were saying it.
IceMan446
3/6/2015 9:07pm
Flex wrote:

SO...If he comes out and dominates, will it be because of the track being more like American tracks? or RV has just figured out a part of his problems from last week?
DA498
Flex wrote:
I'd say he tends to lay it all out in practice almost always.
DA498 wrote:
That's not what he said in Transworld interview today, but obviously Im bias....Smile
Flex wrote:
Please take a look at 2013 qualifying times.
Cant we just have our fun Flex? Chill out, plus Isnt this a different track? AC is awesome in my book too, we all love it!!
ocscottie
Tough choice, start cracking skulls and keep the bullshit out of this thread, or just go tune onto Gold Rush. Whistling
jeffro503
Flex wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:
Yeah I know how this sport works.....I've been in it for 35 yrs. AND with that being said....his " practice " times compared to his competition...
Flex wrote:
Where did I call you a Fantard? I said you are going to hear it if he doesn't sweep. Any ways, this is unnecessary because I...
Where did I call you a Fantard? I said you are going to hear it if he doesn't sweep. Any ways, this is unnecessary because I have already put my money on RV to win this week.
You grouped me in with the " "you guys " thing.....which wasn't true. And where the hell did I say he was going to sweep anything? You're pulling this shit out of your ass right now. Simmer the fuck down.
Flex
3/6/2015 9:09pm
Flex wrote:

IceMan446 wrote:
SO...If he comes out and dominates, will it be because of the track being more like American tracks? or RV has just figured out a part...
SO...If he comes out and dominates, will it be because of the track being more like American tracks? or RV has just figured out a part of his problems from last week?
I think he will dominate, due to the fact that he is one of the greatest motocross racers alive and is clearly feeling it today. My money is on him. I just want to point out how it is a Free practice, like a bunch of people were saying last week.
ocscottie
3/6/2015 9:09pm
...what makes it even worse, you knuckleheads dont know how to use the "quote only last reply" box. Blink
jeffro503
3/6/2015 9:10pm
ocscottie wrote:
Tough choice, start cracking skulls and keep the bullshit out of this thread, or just go tune onto Gold Rush. Whistling
Hey!....I didn't start anything if that was directed at me. I just said I thought it was cool RV was doing good tonight. Flex started acting like an idiot. Sheeesh.
DA498
ocscottie wrote:
All in fun so far, at least for me it is....Lovin the GPs
FlaNard
Flex wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Flex wrote:
"It's just practice" last week and it was fine, and then I say "It's just practice" this week and I am discrediting RV. Not directing it...
"It's just practice" last week and it was fine, and then I say "It's just practice" this week and I am discrediting RV.

Not directing it at you, but at everyone (About 200 people) that were saying it.
You're right. We're exited but yeah, no question there's a double standard.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
3/6/2015 9:11pm
ocscottie wrote:
...oh gawd, its already starting. Blink
Yep. That's my cue to go to bed.

Try not to suck too many guys, er I mean kick too many guys off tonight Scottie.
mx836
3/6/2015 9:12pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Flex wrote:
"It's just practice" last week and it was fine, and then I say "It's just practice" this week and I am discrediting RV. Not directing it...

FlaNard wrote:
Just like there was a double standard last week when RV was struggling. Are we really going to have to deal with this crap every week? Laughing I hope not!
the_wood109
3/6/2015 9:12pm Edited Date/Time 3/6/2015 9:13pm
OC, you now see why I had to use your words as my sig...at least for the weekend. Smile It sounds like something Carlin would say in this situation.
mx836
3/6/2015 9:13pm
Is the second set under way? My live timing is still showing MX1.
Flex
3/6/2015 9:14pm
Flex wrote:

FlaNard wrote:
mx836 wrote:
Just like there was a double standard last week when RV was struggling. Are we really going to have to deal with this crap every week...
Just like there was a double standard last week when RV was struggling. Are we really going to have to deal with this crap every week? Laughing I hope not!
RV never starts his seasons off well. Last week was not an indication at all as to how he is going to do the rest of the season.

That said, #GoAC222!!!
bvm111
3/6/2015 9:15pm
ocscottie wrote:
shit.... gold rush is on!!!!
Old-Man
Later...see yas tomorrow
struth
C.dessale 21 in free practice, Grinning how things change in a week Woohoo kidding just pointing out how serious some top riders go about practice....
Can't wait till qualifying race to see where RV time of 136.? Hold ups
Hut
3/6/2015 9:16pm
Later dudes
ocscottie
3/6/2015 9:18pm
mx836 wrote:
Is the second set under way? My live timing is still showing MX1.
Still have over an hour bro. The WMX 2nd session is in about 10min.

Post a reply to: Thailand GP Practice / Quali Discussion

The Latest