Thailand GP Bench Racing - The Motos

struth
3/8/2015 5:08pm
You said "[b]I honestly think it was the[/b] heat and also [b]the length of the moto to be able to catch up was to short[/b]" Which...
You said "I honestly think it was the heat and also the length of the moto to be able to catch up was to short"

Which comes across that RV didn't win because the moto was to short? You need to realise Cairoli put on a clinic and gapped him gradually every lap! RV had plenty of time, clear track from the 2-3 lap and wasn't far behind Desalle or Cairoli at that moment, he had no apparent bike problems and ultimately the shortness of the moto wasn't the factor like you've suggested - he just didn't show or maybe have the speed in that moto.
Then you misunderstood me i just dont think he felt like he could push it cause of the heat and when the clock was ticking away...
Then you misunderstood me i just dont think he felt like he could push it cause of the heat and when the clock was ticking away fast and ac had a good pace outfront so it was probably out of the question.

But it seems like you love the fact that he got beaten ? You rooting for AC cause you really want to use terms like he got smoked etc?

RV put a clinic on him in the first moto even harder than what AC did on him in the second. Yeah he had, but who knows what he had in store or felt like he wanted to? To me it felt more like no i dont want to push mixed with heat and time i think he he had in mid that he had got the overall.

But AC rode perfect in the second moto so there is no excuse , it seems to me like you want to hear americans say Oh yeah AC just smoked him? He won fair and square just as RV won the first moto fair and square. He still won the overall and that is impressive.

There were plenty of fast riders behind him.

This is one of your latest comments:
"No, they're gonna realise that if RV can't win the title, they have no chance and will stay home"...

You obviously dont like americans? haters gonna hate one can wonder why you are here to trashtalk, got nothing better to do in life?
Talking how much harder rv it on Ac in first moto compared to what Ac did to RV in 2 moto.

For argument sake you could say rv beat desalle 10.5 in first moto and desalle beat rv by 13 secs in moto 2, so over the motos desalle beat RV by 1.5 secs when combine both moto times.
St Ann More
3/8/2015 5:09pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2015 5:11pm
You said "[b]I honestly think it was the[/b] heat and also [b]the length of the moto to be able to catch up was to short[/b]" Which...
You said "I honestly think it was the heat and also the length of the moto to be able to catch up was to short"

Which comes across that RV didn't win because the moto was to short? You need to realise Cairoli put on a clinic and gapped him gradually every lap! RV had plenty of time, clear track from the 2-3 lap and wasn't far behind Desalle or Cairoli at that moment, he had no apparent bike problems and ultimately the shortness of the moto wasn't the factor like you've suggested - he just didn't show or maybe have the speed in that moto.
Then you misunderstood me i just dont think he felt like he could push it cause of the heat and when the clock was ticking away...
Then you misunderstood me i just dont think he felt like he could push it cause of the heat and when the clock was ticking away fast and ac had a good pace outfront so it was probably out of the question.

But it seems like you love the fact that he got beaten ? You rooting for AC cause you really want to use terms like he got smoked etc?

RV put a clinic on him in the first moto even harder than what AC did on him in the second. Yeah he had, but who knows what he had in store or felt like he wanted to? To me it felt more like no i dont want to push mixed with heat and time i think he he had in mid that he had got the overall.

But AC rode perfect in the second moto so there is no excuse , it seems to me like you want to hear americans say Oh yeah AC just smoked him? He won fair and square just as RV won the first moto fair and square. He still won the overall and that is impressive.

There were plenty of fast riders behind him.

This is one of your latest comments:
"No, they're gonna realise that if RV can't win the title, they have no chance and will stay home"...

You obviously dont like americans? haters gonna hate one can wonder why you are here to trashtalk, got nothing better to do in life?
Yeah I'm glad Cairoli beat him in the second moto but i'm glad RV won the GP - it's good for the championship and i like both riders.

I'll level with you, having Ryan over here is amazing, i have a shit load of respect for him. I usually just go to one GP and the MXdN each year but with RV coming over, i'm looking at 4 -5 GP's plus the MXdN. Not to see him lose but to see two of the best riders going at it!

I just don't think the GP riders get the respect they deserve on here, that's all.

3/8/2015 5:15pm
Yeah I'm glad Cairoli beat him in the second moto but i'm glad RV won the GP - it's good for the championship and i like...
Yeah I'm glad Cairoli beat him in the second moto but i'm glad RV won the GP - it's good for the championship and i like both riders.

I'll level with you, having Ryan over here is amazing, i have a shit load of respect for him. I usually just go to one GP and the MXdN each year but with RV coming over, i'm looking at 4 -5 GP's plus the MXdN. Not to see him lose but to see two of the best riders going at it!

I just don't think the GP riders get the respect they deserve on here, that's all.

Thats more like it! That is what i like about the GP now, before it felt like AC runaway just like RC had here back in the days. Now we got RV there and i am more than certain that both of them want to win and probably have to step their game up, they just raised the bar together.
3/8/2015 5:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2015 5:20pm
struth wrote:
Talking how much harder rv it on Ac in first moto compared to what Ac did to RV in 2 moto. For argument sake you could...
Talking how much harder rv it on Ac in first moto compared to what Ac did to RV in 2 moto.

For argument sake you could say rv beat desalle 10.5 in first moto and desalle beat rv by 13 secs in moto 2, so over the motos desalle beat RV by 1.5 secs when combine both moto times.
in the end its all about points and overalls. I personaly like i said before believe that Raw speed is Ryan Villopoto hands down the fastest man on this planet (own opinion) ---> but its not about raw speed, its about consistency and gain maximum of points wich actually Clement is doing a perfect job atm.

AC will be very good at some races and RV will be at some,. And ofc riders like Nagl, Desalle will shine to. But if both of the top contenders are healthy i think it will be a showdown between ac and rv in the end. I believe they are ahead of the rest. They won so much so they know how to get it done.

The Shop

Motoxdoc
3/8/2015 5:25pm Edited Date/Time 3/8/2015 5:28pm
I don't know if anyone else mentioned this, but I just watched the network coverage of the race, where RV was interviewed seconds after he crossed the finish line.....dam! He looked almost as fresh as a daisy.....certainly didn't look like he just did two motos in the blazing heat and humidity! I can only imagine what an interview would've looked like with Tixier seconds after he finished (or not finished) his 1st moto; right after he was walking through those rollers like he was lost and looking for help. Looking at Poto, Desalle and Cairoli on the podium you would never know how garly the conditions were. I have such respect for all those racers...including Tixier and the others who needed IV's afterward. Too bad there's not a way to compare each riders effort and give out a Josh Lichtle hard charger award!....you know, the racer that finishes with the highest average hard rate and lowest hydration/electrolyte blood serum.
3/8/2015 10:19pm Edited Date/Time 3/9/2015 6:01am
Long season.
3/8/2015 10:42pm
74 wrote:
This whole Europe vs Usa thing is pretty funny. We all know Villopoto and Cairoli are among the top athletes in this sport. If Cairoli would...
This whole Europe vs Usa thing is pretty funny. We all know Villopoto and Cairoli are among the top athletes in this sport. If Cairoli would be born it the USA, he would still be a top mx racer. Same with Villopoto if he would be from this country called Europe. We're talking about few top athletes in MX, this really has nothing to do where you're born in...

Changing the team is pretty minor excuse for anything. That happens, riders change teams, Villopoto is not the only one. Some perform the same way right after the change, some don't.

Huge props to Villopoto for giving GP's a go. Makes it a ton more interesting!
roost wrote:
I think our top riders are going to see what a POS series the MXGP actually is while following RV2 closely... and will stay in the...
I think our top riders are going to see what a POS series the MXGP actually is while following RV2 closely... and will stay in the USA instead of racing in some 3rd world shithole field.
So far it really looks like a 3RDWSF series, with these two rounds in.... But would you have liked RV to stay in USA instead of this?
jamma10
3/9/2015 3:59am Edited Date/Time 3/9/2015 4:16am
I think people who deliberately troll this board - like you openly admit to doing - are 'unbearable twats'. I also said you were like Jekyll and Hyde, because one minute you seem perfectly reasonable and the next you're deliberately talking crap. Why not just be consistent?

Someone who goes from thread to thread deliberately posting the same condescending drivel about Cairoli numerous times, which is what roost was doing yesterday, is a 'Chump'. (edit: you don't even need to look very far to see the guys style of posting, someone has quoted him above ^^)

When three or four people make a song and dance over a totally reasonable post concerning RV and interpret it as some kind of personal insult, yes that makes them 'idiots' in my eyes.

Those are the three instances where Ive called anyone names; Twat, Chump, Idiots. Pretty harsh eh!

I'm a very laid back guy, too laid back for my own good sometimes. But I'll call out stupidity when I see it.

Post a reply to: Thailand GP Bench Racing - The Motos

The Latest