Tevin Tapia is an interesting character

Barrett57
2/24/2018 6:54am Edited Date/Time 2/24/2018 6:54am
We are actually in the year 1721, due to the manipulation of the Anno Domini dating system by a handful of powerful people to give credit to Otto IIIs claim to the throne of the Holy Roman Empire. This means that the famous Frankish figure of Charlemagne is a work of fiction, along with all the events in the missing 297 year gap.

If you don't beleive me, I will have to bombard you with sources from Historical revisonists and call you a sheeple, that seems to be the standard procedure.

APLMAN99
2/24/2018 6:55am
dkg wrote:
Buy a new calculator. 25,000,000*.0025=62,500
Not to mention that $25M would be somewhere around $500 PROFIT per paying customer for each average event......

Crush
2/24/2018 6:58am
If the earth is flat why can't I see you?
Beeby
2/24/2018 7:06am
dkg wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:
Not to mention that $25M would be somewhere around $500 PROFIT per paying customer for each average event......

Let’s just conclude that Jeff made it up and move on.

The Shop

plowboy
2/24/2018 7:11am
This thread may not be the mother lode but it's a rich vein for sure.
Melicar
2/24/2018 7:47am
dkg wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:

Have you even tried buying a Supercross ticket lately? That number sounds about right to me
APLMAN99
2/24/2018 7:52am
Melicar wrote:
Have you even tried buying a Supercross ticket lately? That number sounds about right to me
Did you attend the same homeschool as Jeff?

Unless, of course, you were being sarcastic and it just didn’t come through......
Sandberm
2/24/2018 7:58am
One commonality between flat earth and shapeshifting retilian theorists appears to be a gratuitous amount of compelling video evidence posted on the renowned peer-reviewed academic video...
One commonality between flat earth and shapeshifting retilian theorists appears to be a gratuitous amount of compelling video evidence posted on the renowned peer-reviewed academic video sharing website known as YouTube. Based on the mountain of evidence I turned up in my quick perusal of the matter, I am 100% confident in two things. First, it is an indisputable fact that many TV news people are actually reptilian shapeshifters. Two, Laura Vandervoot is the most incredibly beautiful reptilian shapeshifter I have ever seen and I need to watch the NBC documentary entitled "V", which seems to have chronicled some of her experiences.
"...a gratuitous amount of compelling video evidence posted on the renowned peer-reviewed academic video sharing website known as YouTube..."

Thats pretty funny. Grinning
ob
2/24/2018 8:00am
This is the best thread I've read in a long time
Melicar
2/24/2018 9:59am
APLMAN99 wrote:
Did you attend the same homeschool as Jeff?

Unless, of course, you were being sarcastic and it just didn’t come through......
Me, uneducated? That's unpossible! Wink
2/24/2018 1:01pm
Crush wrote:
If the earth is flat why can't I see you?
Great question! The answer is a bit complicated so let me give you the elevator pitch answer to keep things light on this fine Saturday. Here it goes: Your vision of us is being blocked by the 200ft ice wall, so just rotate in 45-90 degree increments (while continuing to look through your telescope) until you see us.

In the off-chance that you are more inclined towards visual learning, I whipped up this crude visual aid to accompany the text of this brief tutorial.

Jeff alessi
2/24/2018 2:07pm
dkg wrote:
APLMAN99 wrote:

Beeby wrote:
im just gonna say it 1 more time, $25 million per night average profit. 164k purse. annoyed yet? Lol

It’s true tho, That was the number most top guys told me growing up, some being past champs. Y’all can take it for what it is, I just try to educate this industry about the big issues holding almost everyone back in OUR SPORT! It’s not theirs it’s our sport, I don’t care what you or the racers have been made to believe but let me assure you if feld made anything less then 5 mill profit each night they would have sold this off n been gone. Just off parking and merchandise sales they are over a million, add in food and beer (those 16$ beers don’t end at 1) and the fact that some suites cost upwards 5-10k a night n you start realizing shit what else are they profiting off of? I’ve heard the tv broadcast is much much more then what was posted i here, I couldn’t see all that advertising and coverage only being worth a million or a few, I believe that’s one of the outlets they use to hide money from the industry. You have to remember almost every sport has this information public knowledge, why do u think the owner of feld has never been seen at the races? It’s because we doesn’t want to be that close to his slaves for the fear they may find out something n go off on him. Let me tell you eventually these racers are going to get very mad nd be knocking on his door demanding information. These kind of clowns need to be kicked out for undermining the hard work and success all racers put into becoming pro. To him it’s just an industry he knows nothing about that he’s using and not paying because of rules put in place in the 80s, that I might add, today directly offend our right to assemble and create a fair working place. The rules stating if you try to organize a riders organization you lose your pro card, that shit will never hold up in court. You guys do realize I’m not dumb right? I’m not crazy but I am one of those angry riders that are going to demand change until I get it for these riders.
adjentleman
Fantasy
901st
2/24/2018 2:52pm
Tapia clearly has never heard of The Antarctic Treaty of 1959 or read anything on the many nations research programs IE. The United States Antarctic Program. "Antarctica shall be used for peaceful purposes only. There shall be prohibited, inter alia, any measures of a military nature, such as the establishment of military bases and fortifications, the carrying out of military maneuvers, as well as the testing of any type of weapons." As far as the flat earth concept goes, how have so many nations managed to reach and claim land in Antarctica. People have reached the continent from every angle possible so explain how thats possible if the earth was flat and there was infact "a wall." I think he should be wearing a helmet 24/7, one more bump on the head and who knows what comes out of his mouth next.
2/24/2018 3:04pm
Tapia clearly has never heard of The Antarctic Treaty of 1959 or read anything on the many nations research programs IE. The United States Antarctic Program...
Tapia clearly has never heard of The Antarctic Treaty of 1959 or read anything on the many nations research programs IE. The United States Antarctic Program. "Antarctica shall be used for peaceful purposes only. There shall be prohibited, inter alia, any measures of a military nature, such as the establishment of military bases and fortifications, the carrying out of military maneuvers, as well as the testing of any type of weapons." As far as the flat earth concept goes, how have so many nations managed to reach and claim land in Antarctica. People have reached the continent from every angle possible so explain how thats possible if the earth was flat and there was infact "a wall." I think he should be wearing a helmet 24/7, one more bump on the head and who knows what comes out of his mouth next.
Perhaps I'm reading too much into your name, but I must ask you one thing...
adjentleman
Fantasy
901st
2/24/2018 6:01pm
Tapia clearly has never heard of The Antarctic Treaty of 1959 or read anything on the many nations research programs IE. The United States Antarctic Program...
Perhaps I'm reading too much into your name, but I must ask you one thing... [img]https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/mp/products/P1012630321T23A2MPC1020905880PA21PT17X1Y30S92/views/1,width=300,height=300,appearanceId=2,backgroundColor=E8E8E8,version=1497260021/do-you-even-djent-bro-t-shirts-men-s-long-sleeve-t-shirt.jpg[/img]
Perhaps I'm reading too much into your name, but I must ask you one thing...
Hahaha you got it man!!! Beoowww
2/24/2018 7:41pm
DoctorJD wrote:
He may be cool but sorry, if you believe the earth is flat you are in no way, "down to earth."
But he is level headed Cool
slipdog wrote:
That's just flat wrong!
He just needs a little bit more help to get his head around the whole concept
NorCal 50+
2/24/2018 9:23pm
I am starting to not understand this place anymore.

2/24/2018 9:42pm
NorCal 50+ wrote:
I am starting to not understand this place anymore. [img]https://phillylawblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/grampa05.gif[/img]
I am starting to not understand this place anymore.

Well that, apparently, hasn't taken very long
philG
2/25/2018 12:44am
Well 2 of the podium couldn't wait to thank 'the man up above', wonder who Tapia would thank ...
2/25/2018 3:38am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2018 3:45am
Few things I know/noticed during my time on this Earth.

Never take things for face value, use your eyes/mind and decide for yourself and find your own truth I think its pretty silly just to take everything as gospel, it's like going to into a store and believing everything a salesman says about a certain product, a better way to do this is to do your research about the products you are looking for before you talk to the salesman otherwise the salesman has you by the balls.

Without TV/education we would use our own experiences to find our own truths/answers. TV is a massive source of everyone's answers/experiences on this Earth.

NASA is full of shit, there isn't really any photo/footage of the stars and planets and satellites it is all CGI/photoshopped yet they earn billions in taxes every year and there isn't a single real photo of what I mentioned above.

Here are 2 "photos" of stars by NASA

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/image/1601/ProximaCentauri_Hubble_2048.jpg
http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/thumbnails/image/sig14-012.jpg

Here is some footage of stars from a digital camera, NOTE this is one source if you type in "nikon p900 stars" you can find hundreds of examples.

How is it possible for something to be Millions of light years away and cover up 1/4-1/8th of the camera lens in decent detail, if these stars are millions of light years away I should be able to see anything at any distance using that camera.

I don't know if the Earth is flat I don't have the tool's, with my eyes I have not witnessed any curve from being out on a boat in the ocean, being on the beach or viewing from an airplane at high altitude, I'm sure all of us can relate to that.

Damn I've had a lot of coffee.
tcallahan707
2/25/2018 4:17am
Few things I know/noticed during my time on this Earth. Never take things for face value, use your eyes/mind and decide for yourself and find your...

Never take things for face value, use your eyes/mind and decide for yourself and find your own truth I think its pretty silly just to take everything as gospel, it's like going to into a store and believing everything a salesman says about a certain product, a better way to do this is to do your research about the products you are looking for before you talk to the salesman otherwise the salesman has you by the balls.

Without TV/education we would use our own experiences to find our own truths/answers. TV is a massive source of everyone's answers/experiences on this Earth.

NASA is full of shit, there isn't really any photo/footage of the stars and planets and satellites it is all CGI/photoshopped yet they earn billions in taxes every year and there isn't a single real photo of what I mentioned above.

Here is some footage of stars from a digital camera, NOTE this is one source if you type in "nikon p900 stars" you can find hundreds of examples.

How is it possible for something to be Millions of light years away and cover up 1/4-1/8th of the camera lens in decent detail, if these stars are millions of light years away I should be able to see anything at any distance using that camera.

I don't know if the Earth is flat I don't have the tool's, with my eyes I have not witnessed any curve from being out on a boat in the ocean, being on the beach or viewing from an airplane at high altitude, I'm sure all of us can relate to that.

I agree with the first half of your post but you lose me at NASA. Do you mind elaborating on what you are trying to articulate? I'm honestly asking.

SigPig
2/25/2018 5:58am
All this flat earth theory talk is just a distraction from the real truth.

Research Admiral Byrd.

Wink
SigPig
2/25/2018 6:00am
Also, if SX is so profitable, why don't the riders come together and form their own series? On 2-strokes please.
2/25/2018 6:52am Edited Date/Time 2/25/2018 6:53am
Few things I know/noticed during my time on this Earth. Never take things for face value, use your eyes/mind and decide for yourself and find your...

I agree with the first half of your post but you lose me at NASA. Do you mind elaborating on what you are trying to articulate...
I agree with the first half of your post but you lose me at NASA. Do you mind elaborating on what you are trying to articulate? I'm honestly asking.

Look at the star photo by NASA and compare it to an average Joe filming the stars, it looks nothing like what NASA provides and the fact it is basically artwork created in photoshop/cgi programs, how is possible not to show the real thing from an organisation that is funded via tax money billions of dollars when a average Joe with a 800 dollar camera can? It doesn't add up nor make sense, I'm not say I know why I am asking why.

B DUB 333
2/25/2018 7:03am
SigPig wrote:
All this flat earth theory talk is just a distraction from the real truth.

Research Admiral Byrd.

Wink
The documentary Russia made about him in operation high jump is awesome. I'm a believer. And I slept at a holiday Inn......
Beeby
2/25/2018 8:52am
APLMAN99 wrote:

Beeby wrote:
im just gonna say it 1 more time, $25 million per night average profit. 164k purse. annoyed yet? Lol It’s true tho, That was the number...
im just gonna say it 1 more time, $25 million per night average profit. 164k purse. annoyed yet? Lol

It’s true tho, That was the number most top guys told me growing up, some being past champs. Y’all can take it for what it is, I just try to educate this industry about the big issues holding almost everyone back in OUR SPORT! It’s not theirs it’s our sport, I don’t care what you or the racers have been made to believe but let me assure you if feld made anything less then 5 mill profit each night they would have sold this off n been gone. Just off parking and merchandise sales they are over a million, add in food and beer (those 16$ beers don’t end at 1) and the fact that some suites cost upwards 5-10k a night n you start realizing shit what else are they profiting off of? I’ve heard the tv broadcast is much much more then what was posted i here, I couldn’t see all that advertising and coverage only being worth a million or a few, I believe that’s one of the outlets they use to hide money from the industry. You have to remember almost every sport has this information public knowledge, why do u think the owner of feld has never been seen at the races? It’s because we doesn’t want to be that close to his slaves for the fear they may find out something n go off on him. Let me tell you eventually these racers are going to get very mad nd be knocking on his door demanding information. These kind of clowns need to be kicked out for undermining the hard work and success all racers put into becoming pro. To him it’s just an industry he knows nothing about that he’s using and not paying because of rules put in place in the 80s, that I might add, today directly offend our right to assemble and create a fair working place. The rules stating if you try to organize a riders organization you lose your pro card, that shit will never hold up in court. You guys do realize I’m not dumb right? I’m not crazy but I am one of those angry riders that are going to demand change until I get it for these riders.
Jeff, I admire your commitment to these ‘alternative facts’ but I’m afraid the sums just don’t add up.
smoothies862
Fantasy
745th
2/25/2018 8:59am
wouldn't spirit levels be curved?
infinity pools wouldnt work on a round planet.
flat or round,there will only be 7 planets after i destroy uranus.
2/27/2018 9:02am
If this thread doesn't belong in the Dumbgeon, I don't know what does. There's more Dumb in here than you can shake a stick at.
tcallahan707
2/27/2018 9:19am Edited Date/Time 2/27/2018 9:21am
APLMAN99 wrote:

Beeby wrote:
im just gonna say it 1 more time, $25 million per night average profit. 164k purse. annoyed yet? Lol It’s true tho, That was the number...

Jeff,

I don't think you are dumb. I think you have every reason to know more than 95% of the people on here. I believe you have valid reasons for your beliefs. I also think you make some very good points about the state of our sport. But you have to understand where others are coming from when they have valid reasons to question some of your points. When the math doesn't add up, what is a logical person going to believe? The math or someone who makes claims with nothing to back it up and has a history of doing so? I think you bring some good insight to the forum but I encourage you to come with hard evidence the next time you want to chime in about changing the industry. It's the only way to build the trust in your word up, and that's what you need if you want to truly make positive changes in our sport. I appreciate you trying to do the right thing. Your heart is in the right place.

Post a reply to: Tevin Tapia is an interesting character

The Latest