Tevin Tapia is an interesting character

Related:
Create New Tag

2/27/2018 9:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/27/2018 9:21 AM

APLMAN99 wrote:

Not to mention that $25M would be somewhere around $500 PROFIT per paying customer for each average event......

Beeby wrote:

Let’s just conclude that Jeff made it up and move on.

Jeff alessi wrote:

im just gonna say it 1 more time, $25 million per night average profit. 164k purse. annoyed yet? Lol

It’s true tho, That was ...more

Jeff,

I don't think you are dumb. I think you have every reason to know more than 95% of the people on here. I believe you have valid reasons for your beliefs. I also think you make some very good points about the state of our sport. But you have to understand where others are coming from when they have valid reasons to question some of your points. When the math doesn't add up, what is a logical person going to believe? The math or someone who makes claims with nothing to back it up and has a history of doing so? I think you bring some good insight to the forum but I encourage you to come with hard evidence the next time you want to chime in about changing the industry. It's the only way to build the trust in your word up, and that's what you need if you want to truly make positive changes in our sport. I appreciate you trying to do the right thing. Your heart is in the right place.

|