Tevin Tapia is an interesting character

TriRacer27
Fantasy
47th
2/23/2018 9:03am
EZZA 95B wrote:
It's 3:30am here, I have zero fucking idea what's going on and don't know what thread I'm in?

I think it's time for bewmoifvoesj4tij43op9jri32hsqkweoq3wioeqwjeiro23jeoi
Summary:

Tevin Tapia posted something about the earth being fat
1+1 = 4
religion
Ice wall
Game of thrones
Feld
More game of thrones
Suns_PSD
2/23/2018 10:09am
Some people are just drawn towards conspiracy theories and it doesn't seem to be related to intelligence. Common sense, logic, and wisdom? Yah, those are lacking for sure.

I run in some very politically conservative circles and some really far out conspiracy theories are common place in those groups. Like really common place.
2/23/2018 11:04am
Robgvx wrote:
Jon Snow was my next door neighbor.
Pics or it didn't happen.
Robgvx wrote:
In our local pub, talking to Mrs Robgvx. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/23/245632/s1200_8FD02BEF_E45D_4BD2_907C_2F5657F64CF4.jpg[/img]
In our local pub, talking to Mrs Robgvx.

That is pretty awesome. Definitely didn't expect to actually get a picture in response to my snarky comment, but I'm glad you shared it.
Robgvx
2/23/2018 12:06pm Edited Date/Time 2/23/2018 12:07pm
Pics or it didn't happen.
Robgvx wrote:
In our local pub, talking to Mrs Robgvx. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/23/245632/s1200_8FD02BEF_E45D_4BD2_907C_2F5657F64CF4.jpg[/img]
In our local pub, talking to Mrs Robgvx.

That is pretty awesome. Definitely didn't expect to actually get a picture in response to my snarky comment, but I'm glad you shared it.
He grew up next door and comes back to see family from time to time. Nice guy.

In fact, we’re in that bar right now.

The Shop

Cokeham23
2/23/2018 12:32pm
No info on his girlfriend but his sister has been a total smokeshow at the races for the past 10+ year.

I can’t believe there’s 5 pages on this guy and only 1 comment (with no picture) about his sister. Vital is slackin.
Jeff alessi
2/23/2018 12:43pm Edited Date/Time 2/23/2018 1:00pm
You guys really don’t believe me about that number? It’s what they CONSISTENTLY make each year off each event, they make much more at certain events. Why do u think the owner of feld became part of the billionaires club n boasted about it in Forbes magazine. Oh by the way this was a handful of years after AQUIRING supercross and monster jam from clear channel (which I’m sure cost a pretty big price) I’m sorry but 25 mill is the low number of profit. That’s why I keep telling every rider talk about it outside your bubble cause parents in this industry have no idea there little boy or girl that may make it is only going to be racing for a purse (broken down between 80 riders) that is well under 200k a night, which by my calculations is 0.25% OF A SINGLE PERCENT!!! Of the profit of each night. Wake up the industry.
Beeby
2/23/2018 1:03pm
You guys really don’t believe me about that number? It’s what they CONSISTENTLY make each year off each event, they make much more at certain events...
You guys really don’t believe me about that number? It’s what they CONSISTENTLY make each year off each event, they make much more at certain events. Why do u think the owner of feld became part of the billionaires club n boasted about it in Forbes magazine. Oh by the way this was a handful of years after AQUIRING supercross and monster jam from clear channel (which I’m sure cost a pretty big price) I’m sorry but 25 mill is the low number of profit. That’s why I keep telling every rider talk about it outside your bubble cause parents in this industry have no idea there little boy or girl that may make it is only going to be racing for a purse (broken down between 80 riders) that is well under 200k a night, which by my calculations is 0.25% OF A SINGLE PERCENT!!! Of the profit of each night. Wake up the industry.
So, to be clear that’s 25 million profit? Not takings? Actual cash in the bank not EBITDA?

That’s really impressive. They run 17 rounds per year and make nearly as much money as Manchester United, one of the worlds most famous and biggest soccer clubs.

For those not aware of the scale of that, Man U games average attendance is 75,000 and they host a LOT more games than there are races.
Robgvx
2/23/2018 1:05pm
You guys really don’t believe me about that number? It’s what they CONSISTENTLY make each year off each event, they make much more at certain events...
Beeby wrote:
So, to be clear that’s 25 million profit? Not takings? Actual cash in the bank not EBITDA? That’s really impressive. They run 17 rounds per year...
So, to be clear that’s 25 million profit? Not takings? Actual cash in the bank not EBITDA?

That’s really impressive. They run 17 rounds per year and make nearly as much money as Manchester United, one of the worlds most famous and biggest soccer clubs.

For those not aware of the scale of that, Man U games average attendance is 75,000 and they host a LOT more games than there are races.
Plus merchandise...
Beeby
2/23/2018 1:08pm
Beeby wrote:
So, to be clear that’s 25 million profit? Not takings? Actual cash in the bank not EBITDA? That’s really impressive. They run 17 rounds per year...

Robgvx wrote:
Plus merchandise...
I assume you mean On Man U’s part yes. There is a $20M gap between what we already calculated tickets bring in for supercross and Jeff’s Number PER ROUND!
early
Fantasy
2212th
2/23/2018 1:13pm
So for the sake of argument let's say Feld got 5 mil of that 25 mil per race from sponsors/tv. That leaves 20 mil to make at the stadium. If the average attendance is 50k then Feld is making $400 off every person profit. All things considered I think I would rather make 365k/year as a mechanic...
2/23/2018 1:56pm
JMR1976 wrote:
Well people still believe they’re going to heaven. A magical place where everyone lives in bliss for eternity.
Yup, funny how many people who will call flat earthers dumb and crazy have even crazier beliefs.

I think there may be truth to some conspiracies, it's just a shame people can't question things without going full retard. It seems you either fall for every lie from the government and elite, or you believe they are shapeshifting reptilians.
2/23/2018 2:14pm
seth505 wrote:
Did I hear merch? [img]https://cdn.dopl3r.com/memes_files/shout-out-to-this-hustler-who-tried-to-sell-merch-at-the-crucifixion-MS5JQ.jpg[/img]
Did I hear merch?

This actually made me chuckle.
2/23/2018 2:25pm Edited Date/Time 2/23/2018 2:27pm
JMR1976 wrote:
Well people still believe they’re going to heaven. A magical place where everyone lives in bliss for eternity.
Yup, funny how many people who will call flat earthers dumb and crazy have even crazier beliefs. I think there may be truth to some conspiracies...
Yup, funny how many people who will call flat earthers dumb and crazy have even crazier beliefs.

I think there may be truth to some conspiracies, it's just a shame people can't question things without going full retard. It seems you either fall for every lie from the government and elite, or you believe they are shapeshifting reptilians.
One commonality between flat earth and shapeshifting retilian theorists appears to be a gratuitous amount of compelling video evidence posted on the renowned peer-reviewed academic video sharing website known as YouTube. Based on the mountain of evidence I turned up in my quick perusal of the matter, I am 100% confident in two things. First, it is an indisputable fact that many TV news people are actually reptilian shapeshifters. Two, Laura Vandervoot is the most incredibly beautiful reptilian shapeshifter I have ever seen and I need to watch the NBC documentary entitled "V", which seems to have chronicled some of her experiences.
davis224
Fantasy
165th
2/23/2018 2:30pm
If the Earth was round, then why do they call it flatlanding a jump and not roundlanding? Wake up sheeple.
WhipMeister
Fantasy
4408th
2/23/2018 2:58pm
It must be flat. How else does a thread about Tevin Tapia hit 6 pages in 24 hours?
gt80rider
2/23/2018 3:21pm
disbanded wrote:
That's some theory about a 200 foot wall of ice...
But seriously, GOT is one hell of a TV show.
Uncle Tony
2/23/2018 3:38pm
Listen didn’t any of you guys go to school? Columbus proved the world was round, geez
Rocket88
2/23/2018 3:50pm
Does Tapia go to the Church of Tyler Evans?
FLmxer
Fantasy
898th
2/23/2018 3:58pm
We are in a pyramid inside a snowglobe on a shelf in the shed.
B DUB 333
2/23/2018 4:33pm
What I've learned from this thread... people's lives must really suck to bash other people so bad. I don't believe that the earth is flat but I also don't need to bash some poor kid who does. I'm not big on organized religion, but it doesn't mean there's not a super being or God. I will say this, the world, no the United States, was a much more polite and safe place to be 60 years ago when most did believe and followed the ten commands. So maybe we aren't so damn smart. Have your high school girl or boy try taking the test we used to give when a student went from middle school to high school and let me know how it turns out... we're being taught less and yet we think we're smarter. Maybe we should step back and cut the kid some slack, if he's a product of our society is it his fault he's struggling to comprehend things we see as easy? Social media, the army's slogan "you can be an army of one" and everyone blaming everyone for everything instead of looking in a mirror, proves were a narssasistic bunch that believes nobody's better than anybody and everyone is the best at everything.... I feel for the kid and wish I had one tenth his or Jeff skills on a bike
2/23/2018 5:48pm
Radical wrote:
I met Tevin at Pala a couple of years ago. Regardless of whether or not he believes this or he's just joking, he's a cool, down...
I met Tevin at Pala a couple of years ago. Regardless of whether or not he believes this or he's just joking, he's a cool, down to earth dude.
DoctorJD wrote:
He may be cool but sorry, if you believe the earth is flat you are in no way, "down to earth."
But he is level headed Cool
Rocket88
2/23/2018 6:40pm
All the other planets are round and wrapped in tinfoil.
moscrop940
2/23/2018 7:04pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
What I've learned from this thread... people's lives must really suck to bash other people so bad. I don't believe that the earth is flat but...
What I've learned from this thread... people's lives must really suck to bash other people so bad. I don't believe that the earth is flat but I also don't need to bash some poor kid who does. I'm not big on organized religion, but it doesn't mean there's not a super being or God. I will say this, the world, no the United States, was a much more polite and safe place to be 60 years ago when most did believe and followed the ten commands. So maybe we aren't so damn smart. Have your high school girl or boy try taking the test we used to give when a student went from middle school to high school and let me know how it turns out... we're being taught less and yet we think we're smarter. Maybe we should step back and cut the kid some slack, if he's a product of our society is it his fault he's struggling to comprehend things we see as easy? Social media, the army's slogan "you can be an army of one" and everyone blaming everyone for everything instead of looking in a mirror, proves were a narssasistic bunch that believes nobody's better than anybody and everyone is the best at everything.... I feel for the kid and wish I had one tenth his or Jeff skills on a bike
He aint some poor kid.

A few years back I posted how he treated people, myself included, and it got taken down within an hour. Everything I said describing that pile was true, but it got removed.

You're defending the wrong guy my friend
CG118
2/23/2018 7:10pm
Do tell.
APLMAN99
2/23/2018 7:11pm

OldHalfway
2/23/2018 7:15pm
The earth is on the back of a giant turtle. On top of another turtle. It's turtles all the way down.
slipdog
2/23/2018 8:18pm
Radical wrote:
I met Tevin at Pala a couple of years ago. Regardless of whether or not he believes this or he's just joking, he's a cool, down...
I met Tevin at Pala a couple of years ago. Regardless of whether or not he believes this or he's just joking, he's a cool, down to earth dude.
DoctorJD wrote:
He may be cool but sorry, if you believe the earth is flat you are in no way, "down to earth."
But he is level headed Cool
That's just flat wrong!
dkg
2/23/2018 8:25pm
B DUB 333 wrote:
What I've learned from this thread... people's lives must really suck to bash other people so bad. I don't believe that the earth is flat but...
Agree with the principles
dkg
2/23/2018 8:33pm
Buy a new calculator. 25,000,000*.0025=62,500

Post a reply to: Tevin Tapia is an interesting character

The Latest